Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gembond Polishing - RETIRING. Thank you!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
@Rainwaltz

Ack! I completely forgot! What would be the treasure conversion rate for you right now(as I am fresh outta gems atm).
@Rainwaltz

Ack! I completely forgot! What would be the treasure conversion rate for you right now(as I am fresh outta gems atm).
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Kibame Oh, that's completely fine! *goes to items forum to check* It seems to be at 1:400 right now! c:
@Kibame Oh, that's completely fine! *goes to items forum to check* It seems to be at 1:400 right now! c:
@Runo
@dangerkittyn
@Clocks

Sending in a run of male coatl accents! :D Please send payment if you'll still like a copy~
@Runo
@dangerkittyn
@Clocks

Sending in a run of male coatl accents! :D Please send payment if you'll still like a copy~
@rainwaltz
Payment sent! :D
@rainwaltz
Payment sent! :D
changmin94.gifseungri94right.gifgdragondragon94.giftopdragon94.gifdaesung94.gif
@Rainwaltz

I'd love to get on the list for Lustre: M Imp please :)
@Rainwaltz

I'd love to get on the list for Lustre: M Imp please :)
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@Cashew Sure thing! ♥
@Cashew Sure thing! ♥
@Rainwaltz

Pls ping me for the male imp accent. :D Thanks.
@Rainwaltz

Pls ping me for the male imp accent. :D Thanks.
iAJ5OEXpe4iTx.png
@rainwaltz Just wondering what the status on the male coatl lustre is? (Since you mentioned you had submitted an order already, and I see quite a few were put up within the last day on the AH by @Razaera).
@rainwaltz Just wondering what the status on the male coatl lustre is? (Since you mentioned you had submitted an order already, and I see quite a few were put up within the last day on the AH by @Razaera).
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Menagerie Sure thing!

@Clocks Ah, Raz received them this morning (actually yesterday night for me, I'm 17 hours ahead of FR) and asked me how many I needed for the thread preorders, but I was asleep by then. No worries, I'll be sending them out shortly.
@Menagerie Sure thing!

@Clocks Ah, Raz received them this morning (actually yesterday night for me, I'm 17 hours ahead of FR) and asked me how many I needed for the thread preorders, but I was asleep by then. No worries, I'll be sending them out shortly.
@rainwaltz

Hey there. Lovely accents you have! I'd be interested if you add any new breeds. I'm especially interested in spirals or maybe skydancers.
@rainwaltz

Hey there. Lovely accents you have! I'd be interested if you add any new breeds. I'm especially interested in spirals or maybe skydancers.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51