Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I didn't get to finish my ridgie, but I'm still working on her. Shes going to be a pirate's treasure map. I got sick on thursday. Still not feeling so well, but getting over it.

Also

@stablercake
I hope yours wins and I can buy it. I have no luck getting the coli skins ;(
I didn't get to finish my ridgie, but I'm still working on her. Shes going to be a pirate's treasure map. I got sick on thursday. Still not feeling so well, but getting over it.

Also

@stablercake
I hope yours wins and I can buy it. I have no luck getting the coli skins ;(
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@stablercake your seahorse skin is GENIUS!!!
@stablercake your seahorse skin is GENIUS!!!
RJr0ugq.png Official Bumblebee Dragon Shoppe! RJr0ugq.png
@stablercake Ah man i'm so bummed your seahorse ridgie didnt win. I was so sure it was a winner :(but i guess sometimes we can never guess what the judges focus on.

Edit: Where are my manners? Apparently out to lunch.

A hearty congrats to all the winners. :D not surprised my eye-gouging color monstrosity didn't place, especially against so many awesome skins. when the market restocks, you can bet i'll be throwing my treasure at the screen. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with next month :DDD
@stablercake Ah man i'm so bummed your seahorse ridgie didnt win. I was so sure it was a winner :(but i guess sometimes we can never guess what the judges focus on.

Edit: Where are my manners? Apparently out to lunch.

A hearty congrats to all the winners. :D not surprised my eye-gouging color monstrosity didn't place, especially against so many awesome skins. when the market restocks, you can bet i'll be throwing my treasure at the screen. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with next month :DDD
I am here to bring you word of the 1. Do you wish to take the 1 as your lord and savior? Simply bring me s. You have 0 s.
If anyone plans on releasing their skins elsewhere that didn't win, let me know!!! There's so many nice ones
If anyone plans on releasing their skins elsewhere that didn't win, let me know!!! There's so many nice ones
I can't believe that first female WC skin didn't win. I loved that one ;-;
I can't believe that first female WC skin didn't win. I loved that one ;-;
@Cassiopeia @figpigs @Khroma @Pesticide @Shrimp @Skelizard @steampunklayhr @TeaDino @Teru @Yoruko

Did you guys ever get your prizes yet? They normally get sent out on the first day of the festival but I haven't seen mine yet :/

I know I told one of you they normally take a bit but it's never been later than the first day, so I'm concerned now too :(
@Cassiopeia @figpigs @Khroma @Pesticide @Shrimp @Skelizard @steampunklayhr @TeaDino @Teru @Yoruko

Did you guys ever get your prizes yet? They normally get sent out on the first day of the festival but I haven't seen mine yet :/

I know I told one of you they normally take a bit but it's never been later than the first day, so I'm concerned now too :(
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Nope, I haven't. :l
@Pesticide
Nope, I haven't. :l
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png