Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moya's Wild Accents - Back from hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@Ithaca
I'm open to doing other colors and breeds--would you be interested in any of those? (or in any other patterns? I'm thinking about Lisa Frank Leopards sometime)
@Ithaca
I'm open to doing other colors and breeds--would you be interested in any of those? (or in any other patterns? I'm thinking about Lisa Frank Leopards sometime)
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
@moyaofthemist

You're a doll. Yes, everything looks good. Also, if you do leopard print ones (cuz I saw you mentioned the possibility of that) let me know. I have a mighty, mighty need.
@moyaofthemist

You're a doll. Yes, everything looks good. Also, if you do leopard print ones (cuz I saw you mentioned the possibility of that) let me know. I have a mighty, mighty need.
@moyaofthemist
Well when you do come out with different breeds, let me know. ^^ I can't tell you for certain since there are many different breeds/genders in my lair that I would like to preview it on but I certainly like the idea! And the leopard spots sound absolutely perfect! I know I'd definitely decorate a coatl (if I had one) with rainbow leopard spots!

I don't have any Lisa-Frank designated dragons right now (and don't have any current plans for one), but if these accents existed I'd totally think about it because lisa frank accents are a must have!
@moyaofthemist
Well when you do come out with different breeds, let me know. ^^ I can't tell you for certain since there are many different breeds/genders in my lair that I would like to preview it on but I certainly like the idea! And the leopard spots sound absolutely perfect! I know I'd definitely decorate a coatl (if I had one) with rainbow leopard spots!

I don't have any Lisa-Frank designated dragons right now (and don't have any current plans for one), but if these accents existed I'd totally think about it because lisa frank accents are a must have!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
I'M GOING TO RESERVE ONE OF THOSE FAE. I JUST NEED TO SCARE UP 500 GEMS. SOON.

SOOOOOON.
SOOOOOOOOOOON.

(Oh my god thank you for doing female fae Moya!)
I'M GOING TO RESERVE ONE OF THOSE FAE. I JUST NEED TO SCARE UP 500 GEMS. SOON.

SOOOOOON.
SOOOOOOOOOOON.

(Oh my god thank you for doing female fae Moya!)
@Areeyana
Okay! Leopard print has two votes. :D I'll probably start with fluffy dragons for those if I do them. (although I know that others do leopard print accents, mine are going to be a lot more garish, so hopefully I won't step on any toes...)

@Ithaca
Got it! Most of my lair is framed around eyeburners, haha. I don't have any idea which I'd even snag for myself, I want so many.

@Microraptor
Of course! :D And I'll put you down for a reserve--you don't have to pay until there are five reserves. Which color(s) would you like?
@Areeyana
Okay! Leopard print has two votes. :D I'll probably start with fluffy dragons for those if I do them. (although I know that others do leopard print accents, mine are going to be a lot more garish, so hopefully I won't step on any toes...)

@Ithaca
Got it! Most of my lair is framed around eyeburners, haha. I don't have any idea which I'd even snag for myself, I want so many.

@Microraptor
Of course! :D And I'll put you down for a reserve--you don't have to pay until there are five reserves. Which color(s) would you like?
@moyaofthemist If I still had my eye-searing guardian, Cancun, I'd totally want rainbow stripes for him (Guardian). Or if Nighstar was already a Wildclaw I'd at least want a preview. Hm...actually. Can you do a preview of the rainbow stripes on this guy? He's not mine, but he's what my boy is gonna look like: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=920115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9202/920115_350.png[/img] [/url]
@moyaofthemist
If I still had my eye-searing guardian, Cancun, I'd totally want rainbow stripes for him (Guardian).
Or if Nighstar was already a Wildclaw I'd at least want a preview. Hm...actually. Can you do a preview of the rainbow stripes on this guy? He's not mine, but he's what my boy is gonna look like:

920115_350.png
@Ithaca Here you go! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5598d478e358724102dcc6b076490c82/tumblr_inline_n274gmCaM51qkmeyx.png[/img]
@Ithaca
Here you go!
tumblr_inline_n274gmCaM51qkmeyx.png
@moyaofthemist
That's cool too, but still not feeling it.

Well can you please ping me when the leopard spots are available?
@moyaofthemist
That's cool too, but still not feeling it.

Well can you please ping me when the leopard spots are available?
@Ithaca
Will do!
@Ithaca
Will do!
@moyaofthemist *heavy breathing* May I have a pink stripes preview for this lady? C: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1698261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16983/1698261_350.png[/img] [/url]
@moyaofthemist *heavy breathing*

May I have a pink stripes preview for this lady? C:

1698261_350.png
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72