Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Masque }{ Sea Sparkle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[img]https://i.imgur.com/b0KIj3C.png[/img] [columns] [center] [b][u]Pricing:[/u][/b] [item=Accent Blueprint] [b]Accents[/b] (<30% coverage) [b]500 g/kt[/b] [item=Skin Blueprint] [b]Skins and Skincents[/b] (>30% coverage) [b]750 g/kt[/b][/center] [nextcol] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1041102#post_3149464]Current Pre-Orders[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1041102#post_3149465]Past Skins/Accents[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1041102#post_3149467]Pinglist[/url][/center] [center][u][b]Please note:[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Please do not re-sell my skins and accents for more than my price for them[/b] (giving to friends or reselling for the same price is fine) [*]When asking for previews of not-yet-printed accents, please no more than two dragons per accent, per person. Too many previews at once can really burn me out. [*]I'm subscribed to the thread, so pinging me shouldn't be necessary! [/LIST] [center][u][b]Payment[/b][/u] Current gem-to-treasure ratio: [b]1:1,000[/b][/center] All slots can be payed for with either gems or treasure. Payment is due when the skins/accents have printed and are ready to be sent out, although you may send it early if you prefer! [/columns]
b0KIj3C.png
Pricing:

Accents
(<30% coverage)
500 g/kt

Skins and Skincents (>30% coverage)
750 g/kt

Please note:
  • Please do not re-sell my skins and accents for more than my price for them (giving to friends or reselling for the same price is fine)
  • When asking for previews of not-yet-printed accents, please no more than two dragons per accent, per person. Too many previews at once can really burn me out.
  • I'm subscribed to the thread, so pinging me shouldn't be necessary!

Payment
Current gem-to-treasure ratio: 1:1,000

All slots can be payed for with either gems or treasure. Payment is due when the skins/accents have printed and are ready to be sent out, although you may send it early if you prefer!
Bouncy-Azi.gif
[center][b]Pre-Orders[/b][/center] [columns] [center][b]Cairnstone Defender[/b] (reprint!) Skin, Guardian F [skin=32455] 750 gems (or 750,000 treasure)[/center] 1. RenegadeTalonz [b](paid and sent!)[/b] 2. Kirmon64 [b](paid and sent!)[/b] 3. luxlustravi [b](paid and sent!)[/b] 4. CrazyChaos [b](paid and sent!)[/b] 5. [nextcol] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oGFhvhI.png[/img][/center] [/columns]
Pre-Orders
Cairnstone Defender (reprint!)
Skin, Guardian F

750 gems (or 750,000 treasure)
1. RenegadeTalonz (paid and sent!)
2. Kirmon64 (paid and sent!)
3. luxlustravi (paid and sent!)
4. CrazyChaos (paid and sent!)
oGFhvhI.png
Bouncy-Azi.gif
Past Skins/Accents
These may or may not be reprinted at some point in the future. Add yourself to the ping list if you'd like to be notified for any reprints!

Reprint Poll
Let me know which skins/accents you'd be interested in seeing reprinted! (You can choose more than one!)

One-offs
(skins and accents that aren't part of a matching set)

Skele-dancers (Skincent for Female Skydancer)

Damselfly (Accent for Female Imperial)
Past Skins/Accents
These may or may not be reprinted at some point in the future. Add yourself to the ping list if you'd like to be notified for any reprints!

Reprint Poll
Let me know which skins/accents you'd be interested in seeing reprinted! (You can choose more than one!)

One-offs
(skins and accents that aren't part of a matching set)

Skele-dancers (Skincent for Female Skydancer)

Damselfly (Accent for Female Imperial)
Bouncy-Azi.gif

If you have trouble adding yourself to the pinglist, you can ping me and I'll do it for you.

If you have trouble adding yourself to the pinglist, you can ping me and I'll do it for you.
Bouncy-Azi.gif
Okay, Masque is open for business, and you may now post! Damselfly slots are open!

@Pesticide @Solknots @Chivere @Vhyxalas @Oisin @Bluedragon @BlakeLupa @Fujoshi @Olooriel @GoredGuar @Taarnfalk @Khadjin @Frostkingdemetri @Aprikoko @Mignon @Sookylee @Invaki @Phosphenes @Julia @Senpai @NowViewing @Shuffluffalo @Krin
Okay, Masque is open for business, and you may now post! Damselfly slots are open!

@Pesticide @Solknots @Chivere @Vhyxalas @Oisin @Bluedragon @BlakeLupa @Fujoshi @Olooriel @GoredGuar @Taarnfalk @Khadjin @Frostkingdemetri @Aprikoko @Mignon @Sookylee @Invaki @Phosphenes @Julia @Senpai @NowViewing @Shuffluffalo @Krin
Bouncy-Azi.gif
@Kaenith Thanks for the ping! Could you put me down for a violet slot please, and do I send the gems now or later?
@Kaenith Thanks for the ping! Could you put me down for a violet slot please, and do I send the gems now or later?
by_heidmaan_by_krinkee-d8wamuw.png
@Krin
Sure thing! You can send the payment now or when the first five slots fill up, whichever you're more comfortable with.
@Krin
Sure thing! You can send the payment now or when the first five slots fill up, whichever you're more comfortable with.
Bouncy-Azi.gif
@Kaenith Could you put me down for one of each of Blue, Jade, and Red? And could you also ping me when the slots fill up :) I'll send payment at that time.
@Kaenith Could you put me down for one of each of Blue, Jade, and Red? And could you also ping me when the slots fill up :) I'll send payment at that time.
dpd8BTl.pngwzlDxYx.pngZEeSmLR.png

QaqLqD1.png

52874_s.png

tumblr_mxd1o0NXgA1sfz7xlo2_r1_500.png
BY SEEKERasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

tumblr_ninqmx4gaa1tca17yo1_500.png

KarinmVVAtY.png

tumblr_nal7sdFI6Z1tca17yo1_500.png

Ambrose tumblr_mxd1o0NXgA1sfz7xlo1_500.png

Ambrose 2tumblr_mxd1o0NXgA1sfz7xlo2_r1_500.png

Emeren tumblr_n2vs7k52bz1sfz7xlo1_400.png
@Kaenith

My goodness what a lovely Shop! The banners are so beautiful *o*

Would i be able to supply an accent blueprint or would you like to have treasure/gems..?
@Kaenith

My goodness what a lovely Shop! The banners are so beautiful *o*

Would i be able to supply an accent blueprint or would you like to have treasure/gems..?
35326_s.gif
@Oisin
No problem!

@Bluedragon
Thank you!
Considering the expense of blueprints, you get a much better deal by just paying in treasure or gems, because I can bulk-order blueprints and get them at a lower per-unit cost. Would you like me to put you down for a slot?
@Oisin
No problem!

@Bluedragon
Thank you!
Considering the expense of blueprints, you get a much better deal by just paying in treasure or gems, because I can bulk-order blueprints and get them at a lower per-unit cost. Would you like me to put you down for a slot?
Bouncy-Azi.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59