Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loddies Accents
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
@Loddie

Hello! I'm interested in Sea Turtle WC M or F and Skydancer F Seafarer. Are those in stock?

Nvm I've been careless and got excited about turtles and didn't properly read the thread. -.-;; If you do ever get back in to it I'd love the aforementioned skins. Your stuff is really great and unique. Thanks for posting it when you did :D
@Loddie

Hello! I'm interested in Sea Turtle WC M or F and Skydancer F Seafarer. Are those in stock?

Nvm I've been careless and got excited about turtles and didn't properly read the thread. -.-;; If you do ever get back in to it I'd love the aforementioned skins. Your stuff is really great and unique. Thanks for posting it when you did :D
@Loddie They're all so beautiful! *u* If/when you decide to get back into it, I would LOVE KoiCove for my female Skydancer. If not I totally understand. I myself haven't finished anything I've started to write since 2014. Such is the way of things. C:
@Loddie They're all so beautiful! *u* If/when you decide to get back into it, I would LOVE KoiCove for my female Skydancer. If not I totally understand. I myself haven't finished anything I've started to write since 2014. Such is the way of things. C:
hZeK3pZ.jpg
@Loddie

Do you still print/sell any of the following:

Skin: Koi Cove (WC male)
Accent: Koi Cove (imp female)

? Thank you ~
@Loddie

Do you still print/sell any of the following:

Skin: Koi Cove (WC male)
Accent: Koi Cove (imp female)

? Thank you ~
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@vhyxe
I randomly reprint things. Though it's been a while since I have
@vhyxe
I randomly reprint things. Though it's been a while since I have
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie I'll add myself to their pinglist then
@Loddie I'll add myself to their pinglist then
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Loddie Do you have any Accent: Seafarer for m skydancers in stock? I'd love to buy one if you do :)
@Loddie Do you have any Accent: Seafarer for m skydancers in stock? I'd love to buy one if you do :)
@Loddie Hi! I'm interested in the pearlescent accent for tundra females, is it still available for purchase? Thanks!
@Loddie Hi! I'm interested in the pearlescent accent for tundra females, is it still available for purchase? Thanks!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Loddie
can you please put me down for reprints for M WC Seafarer please :00
Its a dream accent haha
@Loddie
can you please put me down for reprints for M WC Seafarer please :00
Its a dream accent haha
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Loddie I put myself in the pinglist sheet but I wanna make sure its said here too, I adore the female snapper sea turtle and would love a ping if they ever come back in stock!

PS would love to see pearl and seafarer for spirals if you ever get back to making new ones :)
@Loddie I put myself in the pinglist sheet but I wanna make sure its said here too, I adore the female snapper sea turtle and would love a ping if they ever come back in stock!

PS would love to see pearl and seafarer for spirals if you ever get back to making new ones :)
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@Devilledegghead aw thanks. I'm trying really hard to be more social here and to draw again some day. I'm getting there
@Devilledegghead aw thanks. I'm trying really hard to be more social here and to draw again some day. I'm getting there
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110