Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Make some friends!- a open FR rp
1 2 3
@Miscombob @PhoenixGirl513

Kit was surprised at how far they were going. Soon they caught up with Anu, but Karkat looked worried. He was happy to see the land beneath him grass instead of the pale ground behind them, but he also wondered what they were doing here. Looking up, he realized where they were and began to panic a little. Eto had warned him about doing stupid stuff, and she didn't joke around. "I-I agree with Sae," Kit stuttered, taking a step or two backwards.

Kit was surprised at how far they were going. Soon they caught up with Anu, but Karkat looked worried. He was happy to see the land beneath him grass instead of the pale ground behind them, but he also wondered what they were doing here. Looking up, he realized where they were and began to panic a little. Eto had warned him about doing stupid stuff, and she didn't joke around. "I-I agree with Sae," Kit stuttered, taking a step or two backwards.
VsoSnU5.png
@redromblackrom @PhoenixGirl513
Anu started to tear up. "I-I don't know where we are... I never come out of the cave really...."
Karkat hugged her. "Shhhh. It's ok. We'll just leave and it'll be fine right?" He started to turn around, but only to face a Amaranth Moth. "AHHH!" Karkat screamed and clawed it's face. The moth bled green all over it's face.

Amaranth Moth flutters in the breeze....
Anu started to tear up. "I-I don't know where we are... I never come out of the cave really...."
Karkat hugged her. "Shhhh. It's ok. We'll just leave and it'll be fine right?" He started to turn around, but only to face a Amaranth Moth. "AHHH!" Karkat screamed and clawed it's face. The moth bled green all over it's face.

Amaranth Moth flutters in the breeze....
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif.:Tumblr:.~
@Miscombob @redromblackrom

Sae burst toward the moth and whipped her tail-scale across its body with a crack, the young, sharp scale leaving a deep wound. "Get away, you bully!" Se yelled at it, hiding her fear. She tried to remember the things she'd overheard Goldwing, Rylen and Ember saying when they talked about their battles together...
@Miscombob @redromblackrom

Sae burst toward the moth and whipped her tail-scale across its body with a crack, the young, sharp scale leaving a deep wound. "Get away, you bully!" Se yelled at it, hiding her fear. She tried to remember the things she'd overheard Goldwing, Rylen and Ember saying when they talked about their battles together...
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png

Kit let out a sound that resembled a squeak and dug his claws into the ground. Springing his body forward, he tried to remember what Eto looked like when she fought and sloppily replicated it. His claws stretched out and into the Moth, leaving shallow scratch marks that probably didn't do much damage. He landed somewhere on the ground past it, but not quite as gracefully as he would have liked. Toppling over, he struggled to regain balance before turning back to the Moth. "This isn't good!"

Kit let out a sound that resembled a squeak and dug his claws into the ground. Springing his body forward, he tried to remember what Eto looked like when she fought and sloppily replicated it. His claws stretched out and into the Moth, leaving shallow scratch marks that probably didn't do much damage. He landed somewhere on the ground past it, but not quite as gracefully as he would have liked. Toppling over, he struggled to regain balance before turning back to the Moth. "This isn't good!"
VsoSnU5.png

"Don't worry, I know what to do!" Yelled Anu as she leaped onto the moth and bit hard into the soft neck of the moth. "I got us into this mess, and i'll get us out!" She said, mouth full of moth, before she bit down even harder. The moth squeaked loudly and collapsed, and Anu landed on the ground with a thud next to it.

"Don't worry, I know what to do!" Yelled Anu as she leaped onto the moth and bit hard into the soft neck of the moth. "I got us into this mess, and i'll get us out!" She said, mouth full of moth, before she bit down even harder. The moth squeaked loudly and collapsed, and Anu landed on the ground with a thud next to it.

Kit exhaled heavily in relief. "Good job," he praised Anu, impressed with her kill. "That was scary... but not exactly boring. N-not that I'm suggesting we do it again, i-it's just -- Oh, nevermind. We should get back now," he suggested, crouching down a little in embarrassment. If Eto found out about this, he wasn't sure if she'd praise him or punish him, and he didn't think he wanted to find out.

Kit exhaled heavily in relief. "Good job," he praised Anu, impressed with her kill. "That was scary... but not exactly boring. N-not that I'm suggesting we do it again, i-it's just -- Oh, nevermind. We should get back now," he suggested, crouching down a little in embarrassment. If Eto found out about this, he wasn't sure if she'd praise him or punish him, and he didn't think he wanted to find out.
VsoSnU5.png
@PhoenixGirl513 @redromblackrom

"yeah... that's a great idea." karkat agreed, panting from battle. He then started to lead the group back.
~~~~~
As soon as they returned to the cave, a large red guardian stood over the group. "Anu?Why are you limping?" Anu looked up to the guardian with scared eyes. "Well...." "Well what?"
"Um." The guardian sighed. "Can anyone tell me why she's limping?"
@PhoenixGirl513 @redromblackrom

"yeah... that's a great idea." karkat agreed, panting from battle. He then started to lead the group back.
~~~~~
As soon as they returned to the cave, a large red guardian stood over the group. "Anu?Why are you limping?" Anu looked up to the guardian with scared eyes. "Well...." "Well what?"
"Um." The guardian sighed. "Can anyone tell me why she's limping?"

Kit looked at the ground and crouched, embarrassed and ashamed. "W-well," he spoke quietly, struggling to not stutter, "We got a little bit lost and, um, ended up at the training grounds. B-but! We're fine, we just ran into a scary moth. Anu killed it, though, so we're okay..." he stopped talking and mumbled something like an apology.

Kit looked at the ground and crouched, embarrassed and ashamed. "W-well," he spoke quietly, struggling to not stutter, "We got a little bit lost and, um, ended up at the training grounds. B-but! We're fine, we just ran into a scary moth. Anu killed it, though, so we're okay..." he stopped talking and mumbled something like an apology.
VsoSnU5.png
(( @Miscombob Would you mind me joining with this little guy?)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=656029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6561/656029_350.png[/img] [/url] ----------------------------------------- Kozoku noticed the four hatchlings being attacked by the moth. By the time he'd managed to get close to them to help, they'd already killed the moth and ran away. Quietly, he followed their trail. After a little bit of walking Kozoku could hear voices inside the tunnel he was in. He could hear voices of hatchlings.. And an adult maybe? Slinking along the wall, he peeked around the corner to see the hatchlings talking to a very large dragon. He shivered for he was a bit afraid of such a large dragon.
(( @Miscombob Would you mind me joining with this little guy?))

656029_350.png

Kozoku noticed the four hatchlings being attacked by the moth. By the time he'd managed to get close to them to help, they'd already killed the moth and ran away. Quietly, he followed their trail. After a little bit of walking Kozoku could hear voices inside the tunnel he was in. He could hear voices of hatchlings.. And an adult maybe? Slinking along the wall, he peeked around the corner to see the hatchlings talking to a very large dragon. He shivered for he was a bit afraid of such a large dragon.
QfISK3c.png
1 2 3