Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Thieves Game (FR RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wow! I'm really happy so many people are interested in this. Everyone is accepted!! I'm thinking of putting a member cap on this of 15, so we have 8 right now not including myself. So until further notice, I'm only going to let the next 6 people join. I hope we get to start this really soon! :)
Wow! I'm really happy so many people are interested in this. Everyone is accepted!! I'm thinking of putting a member cap on this of 15, so we have 8 right now not including myself. So until further notice, I'm only going to let the next 6 people join. I hope we get to start this really soon! :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
Are we sure we really want to have that many people? Things could get rather crowded and confused. Still, if you're sure you want fifteen, go for it.
Are we sure we really want to have that many people? Things could get rather crowded and confused. Still, if you're sure you want fifteen, go for it.
qP8Ki8g.png
Well, we could start now.. take the limited space out of the title so people aren't scared away, and just let them join as they will over the next few pages. No one applied throughout today, so we should be fine as we are? 8 people is pretty decent. And if some go inactive over the span of the RP, others will join.
Well, we could start now.. take the limited space out of the title so people aren't scared away, and just let them join as they will over the next few pages. No one applied throughout today, so we should be fine as we are? 8 people is pretty decent. And if some go inactive over the span of the RP, others will join.
Hope I'm not coming in too late. [b]Name[/b]: Lukas [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Element[/b]: Lightning [b]Physical Appearance[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=229804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2299/229804_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality/Brief History[/b]: When he was first adopted by an Arcane Clan, they didn't know what to expect. As a Ridgeback, he had a problem with "borrowing" from other clan members without asking. They eventually, after many incidents, learned that his behavior was natural. Confused and a little irritated, they told him that he could continue borrowing from them only if he actually asked to have it. He also had a problem with creating holes and little tunnels when he was young. Although he brought home many great ores and materials, the other dragons that favored walking didn't like tripping over dirt mounds and falling into holes. Upon adulthood, he gained the title of clan miner due to his excellent digging and tunneling abilities. He is known to be blunt and even a little dense. He does what comes natural to him, and he expects other dragons to understand. He doesn't want to change, for he believes there is nothing wrong with himself. In his time with the Arcane dragons, he gained immense curiosity, so he is always willing to learn new things and even experiment. He is normally friendly and open with most dragons even if he just met them. He opens himself to be hurt as well, for he can also be very gullible. He is, strangely enough, fine with other dragons "borrowing" his stuff at anytime except for very important things in his life, like his claws. [b]Stolen[/b]: His claws. His fingers and toes have become soft, squishy, and even a little sensitive. As a result he can no longer dig as well as he could. Devastated by the turn of events, he feels that he is no longer worthy in his clan. He also can't use his claws to fight, so he must turn to using his body and teeth to defend himself. [b]Other[/b]: I don't enjoy pink plastic flags.
Hope I'm not coming in too late.

Name: Lukas
Element: Lightning
Physical Appearance:
229804_350.png

Personality/Brief History: When he was first adopted by an Arcane Clan, they didn't know what to expect. As a Ridgeback, he had a problem with "borrowing" from other clan members without asking. They eventually, after many incidents, learned that his behavior was natural. Confused and a little irritated, they told him that he could continue borrowing from them only if he actually asked to have it. He also had a problem with creating holes and little tunnels when he was young. Although he brought home many great ores and materials, the other dragons that favored walking didn't like tripping over dirt mounds and falling into holes. Upon adulthood, he gained the title of clan miner due to his excellent digging and tunneling abilities.

He is known to be blunt and even a little dense. He does what comes natural to him, and he expects other dragons to understand. He doesn't want to change, for he believes there is nothing wrong with himself. In his time with the Arcane dragons, he gained immense curiosity, so he is always willing to learn new things and even experiment. He is normally friendly and open with most dragons even if he just met them. He opens himself to be hurt as well, for he can also be very gullible. He is, strangely enough, fine with other dragons "borrowing" his stuff at anytime except for very important things in his life, like his claws.
Stolen: His claws. His fingers and toes have become soft, squishy, and even a little sensitive. As a result he can no longer dig as well as he could. Devastated by the turn of events, he feels that he is no longer worthy in his clan. He also can't use his claws to fight, so he must turn to using his body and teeth to defend himself.
Other: I don't enjoy pink plastic flags.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
@Redmoonfae

How long are you planning to leave this open before starting the game/RP?

Also, should we all ping each other when posting to help everyone keep track, or will there be a ping for whenever the raven leaves a public message or what?
(@Everyone else, feel free to throw in your own ideas or say what you think of these whatever.)
@Redmoonfae

How long are you planning to leave this open before starting the game/RP?

Also, should we all ping each other when posting to help everyone keep track, or will there be a ping for whenever the raven leaves a public message or what?
(@Everyone else, feel free to throw in your own ideas or say what you think of these whatever.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[b]Name:[/b] Noctis [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Element:[/b] Shadow [b]Physical Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=248775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2488/248775_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality/Brief History:[/b] As one of the clan matriarch’s daughters and probable heir she’s quite serious and dutiful concerning anything clan related and dedicated towards other members, not necessarily including outsiders. Nevertheless she also has a mischievous streak and appreciates a good prank. Usually confident about her own abilities the loss of her eyesight left her with the unwelcome feeling of vulnerability making her skittish and wary towards others were she used to be sociable and cheerful. Another reason for her unhappiness is her inability to fly as she used to. As a Fae dragon she tries to compensate her blindness with her own magic and other senses as well as her affinity to the Shadow element. So she’d rather shroud herself in shadows and hide then fight. Communicating with other dragons turns out to be very awkward resulting in misunderstandings followed by frustration. [b]Stolen: [/b]Her eyes were stolen, not only did that leave her blind for her surroundings but also crippled her ability to communicate with other dragons of her clan. [b]Other:[/b] I don't enjoy pink plastic flags.
Name: Noctis
Element: Shadow
Physical Appearance:

248775_350.png

Personality/Brief History: As one of the clan matriarch’s daughters and probable heir she’s quite serious and dutiful concerning anything clan related and dedicated towards other members, not necessarily including outsiders. Nevertheless she also has a mischievous streak and appreciates a good prank. Usually confident about her own abilities the loss of her eyesight left her with the unwelcome feeling of vulnerability making her skittish and wary towards others were she used to be sociable and cheerful. Another reason for her unhappiness is her inability to fly as she used to. As a Fae dragon she tries to compensate her blindness with her own magic and other senses as well as her affinity to the Shadow element. So she’d rather shroud herself in shadows and hide then fight. Communicating with other dragons turns out to be very awkward resulting in misunderstandings followed by frustration.
Stolen: Her eyes were stolen, not only did that leave her blind for her surroundings but also crippled her ability to communicate with other dragons of her clan.
Other: I don't enjoy pink plastic flags.
ojTXezv.png
Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't around this weekend, it was a little hectic. We can start this rp tomorrow if that works for everyone. I'll leave the rp open for a bit to see if we get any late stragglers.

As for pinging each other, only ping someone if the post you're making concerns them or is a reply to someone's. That way we aren't all getting random pings flooding our boxes.

I'll start the rp off tomorrow at some point, beginning with our dragons just beginning to cope with what was stolen before a message from the Raven comes. Any time there is a message for all members from the Raven, it will be posted here and everyone will receive a ping. I'm excited to start this with all you!
Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't around this weekend, it was a little hectic. We can start this rp tomorrow if that works for everyone. I'll leave the rp open for a bit to see if we get any late stragglers.

As for pinging each other, only ping someone if the post you're making concerns them or is a reply to someone's. That way we aren't all getting random pings flooding our boxes.

I'll start the rp off tomorrow at some point, beginning with our dragons just beginning to cope with what was stolen before a message from the Raven comes. Any time there is a message for all members from the Raven, it will be posted here and everyone will receive a ping. I'm excited to start this with all you!
i0wKxQZ.gif
@Redmoonfae

I'll take it that the message everyone gets will be what sets everyone going off on the path that would lead them to meet then...?
@Redmoonfae

I'll take it that the message everyone gets will be what sets everyone going off on the path that would lead them to meet then...?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale Yes, you can either wait for the Raven's message or your characters can start off with eachother/run into them before the message. Whichever you'd like.
@Stanzascale Yes, you can either wait for the Raven's message or your characters can start off with eachother/run into them before the message. Whichever you'd like.
i0wKxQZ.gif
((Alright everyone, here we go!!))

A green mass laying on top of a rock coiled tighter around itself. It's orange wings pinned against it's body and quivered violently. A whine clawed itself from his throat in a seemingly endless crescendo. Though he can't cry, his large violet eyes are bright and wet. Rousing himself from his misery he looked at his sides where many shallow claw marks stain his iridescent body red. Iralbe's tongue flicked out and he half heartedly tried to clean the wounds, the high pitched cry echoing from his mouth again.

His clan, his family, had done this. Driven him out. Attacked him. Even now he could sense one of them, once considered a brother, watching him warily from the wood's edge where Iralbe's home was. Was. Just the one word was enough to intensify his cries of misery. He didn't understand. He didn't understand.

Eventually he gave up trying to clean his wounds, not able to care enough about his physical body when his heart was crumbling inside him. He let his head sullenly fall against the rock, coiling his body around himself once more.
((Alright everyone, here we go!!))

A green mass laying on top of a rock coiled tighter around itself. It's orange wings pinned against it's body and quivered violently. A whine clawed itself from his throat in a seemingly endless crescendo. Though he can't cry, his large violet eyes are bright and wet. Rousing himself from his misery he looked at his sides where many shallow claw marks stain his iridescent body red. Iralbe's tongue flicked out and he half heartedly tried to clean the wounds, the high pitched cry echoing from his mouth again.

His clan, his family, had done this. Driven him out. Attacked him. Even now he could sense one of them, once considered a brother, watching him warily from the wood's edge where Iralbe's home was. Was. Just the one word was enough to intensify his cries of misery. He didn't understand. He didn't understand.

Eventually he gave up trying to clean his wounds, not able to care enough about his physical body when his heart was crumbling inside him. He let his head sullenly fall against the rock, coiling his body around himself once more.
i0wKxQZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10