Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Balance calling
1 2 3 4
A Lone gray guardian dragon sits staring out from some ruins near the edge of light territory. As you approach his gaze stays staring at the sky giving no sign that he has seen you.

"Oh, have you heard the call also?" He thumps his tail before turning to you. "I dare say there is no other reason for you to be out here if there is not. Little hunting around territory lines." He lowers his head as if he can see the non existent lines that mark the point. "Are you trying to learn of the scales and learn to follow also or have you come for another reason? No matter. I must return home before the others worry. Find me again if you are interested in learning more." As he climbs down and walks past you you notice a odd necklace hanging from his neck. It looks like a golden justice scale.

Now the choice is yours. Do you follow balance? Do you turn back and find him later? Or are you a enemy set on destroying balance?

(I better leave a application thing here to make it easier for thous who want to join. Fell free to to edit it to your own ends and I'll do the same if I think it is a good idea Mine is basicly what I need to know. I'm only doing it for boundary right now. I'll do the rest later. (Basically a small group of misfits so to say.)

Name: Boundary
Type: Guardian
Personality: Distant unless a common interest is spiked, rash, wise, bit different, obsessed with balance.
Bio: Wish he could remember how he got here. He simply follows does what he fells like he should be doing. He knows more about balance then one would normally. His interest are Balance, time, inventing, and steam punk.)
A Lone gray guardian dragon sits staring out from some ruins near the edge of light territory. As you approach his gaze stays staring at the sky giving no sign that he has seen you.

"Oh, have you heard the call also?" He thumps his tail before turning to you. "I dare say there is no other reason for you to be out here if there is not. Little hunting around territory lines." He lowers his head as if he can see the non existent lines that mark the point. "Are you trying to learn of the scales and learn to follow also or have you come for another reason? No matter. I must return home before the others worry. Find me again if you are interested in learning more." As he climbs down and walks past you you notice a odd necklace hanging from his neck. It looks like a golden justice scale.

Now the choice is yours. Do you follow balance? Do you turn back and find him later? Or are you a enemy set on destroying balance?

(I better leave a application thing here to make it easier for thous who want to join. Fell free to to edit it to your own ends and I'll do the same if I think it is a good idea Mine is basicly what I need to know. I'm only doing it for boundary right now. I'll do the rest later. (Basically a small group of misfits so to say.)

Name: Boundary
Type: Guardian
Personality: Distant unless a common interest is spiked, rash, wise, bit different, obsessed with balance.
Bio: Wish he could remember how he got here. He simply follows does what he fells like he should be doing. He knows more about balance then one would normally. His interest are Balance, time, inventing, and steam punk.)
(Forgot a bit, it's not really necessary but I think it might me slightly for some people, maybe? Please don't blam me for my first time on here okay?
Clan: Light )
(Forgot a bit, it's not really necessary but I think it might me slightly for some people, maybe? Please don't blam me for my first time on here okay?
Clan: Light )
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152/15103_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Larae Gender: Female Age: Adult Type: Spiral Personality: Suspicious and aloof, she avoids other dragons unless she has a purpose for seeking them out. She can be quick to anger and is fiercely protective of her clan and can be incredibly stubborn if she feels challenged. Bio: She started life as a mirror, but was mysteriously transformed into a spiral not long after she established her own clan. Since then she has become curious and restless, sensing that something exists beyond what can be seen. Clan: Shadow Larae hesitates, then launches herself into the air, flying after Balance for a short distance before landing a few meters in front of him. She contemplates the dragon before her, uncertain what to make of him. Her curiosity overcomes her suspicion finally, and she calls out to him. "Perhaps I did sense something. There is certainly no other reason for me to have strayed so near to the lands of light." She crouches lower, aware that her dark coloring is as useless in this brightly lit land as it was vital in her shadowy dwelling. "What do you know of this, stranger?"

15103_350.png

Name: Larae
Type: Spiral
Personality: Suspicious and aloof, she avoids other dragons unless she has a purpose for seeking them out. She can be quick to anger and is fiercely protective of her clan and can be incredibly stubborn if she feels challenged.
Bio: She started life as a mirror, but was mysteriously transformed into a spiral not long after she established her own clan. Since then she has become curious and restless, sensing that something exists beyond what can be seen.
Clan: Shadow

Larae hesitates, then launches herself into the air, flying after Balance for a short distance before landing a few meters in front of him. She contemplates the dragon before her, uncertain what to make of him. Her curiosity overcomes her suspicion finally, and she calls out to him.

"Perhaps I did sense something. There is certainly no other reason for me to have strayed so near to the lands of light." She crouches lower, aware that her dark coloring is as useless in this brightly lit land as it was vital in her shadowy dwelling. "What do you know of this, stranger?"
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=583666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5837/583666_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Nazareth Gender: Female Age: Child. Type: Mirror. Personality: Nazareth is extremely playful and childish. She loves to mess about and play, but, if given a severe enough warning will calm down. Bio: Nazareth was abandoned as a hatchling. She managed to forge a life out for herself with help of her familiar, a Death Head Stag (Who she calls Zari.), to which she is very close to. ---- Nazareth watched the Guardian dragon launch off, followed by a Spiral dragon. She yelped and bounced around, flapping her wings, an attempt to fly. Zari snorted and landed softly on the ground, shaking his head at Nazareth. "What?" she whined, "Are you saying I can't fly?" Zari nodded and Nazareth groaned. "Don't be such a spoil sport!" before looking up to the sky, squinting to see the other dragons.

583666_350.png

Name: Nazareth
Type: Mirror.
Personality: Nazareth is extremely playful and childish. She loves to mess about and play, but, if given a severe enough warning will calm down.
Bio: Nazareth was abandoned as a hatchling. She managed to forge a life out for herself with help of her familiar, a Death Head Stag (Who she calls Zari.), to which she is very close to.
----

Nazareth watched the Guardian dragon launch off, followed by a Spiral dragon. She yelped and bounced around, flapping her wings, an attempt to fly. Zari snorted and landed softly on the ground, shaking his head at Nazareth.
"What?" she whined, "Are you saying I can't fly?" Zari nodded and Nazareth groaned.
"Don't be such a spoil sport!" before looking up to the sky, squinting to see the other dragons.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
Balance smiled. "Of this feeling? Its a calling from...I'm not sure how to explain it, other then it's a calling from the very realm it's self. I think I could explain it better if I had my memory. I wish I could remember what happened to my friend. She could explain it far better then I could. Never less, your very soul wishes to find balance in the universe and a greater being is calling you to follow it." He tilts his head while thinking. "This doesn't mean it's something like the ancestor dragons that lead all the the clans but it's different, kind of like something that helps hold this entire place together. After all Balance is Balance." He closes his eyes before he continues walking. "Come, if you wish to follow my cave is near by. Maybe I told my friend something I forgot."

(Sorry I don't have the other applications up yet. My computer derided to go glitchy on me. I'll get them up as soon as possible.)
Balance smiled. "Of this feeling? Its a calling from...I'm not sure how to explain it, other then it's a calling from the very realm it's self. I think I could explain it better if I had my memory. I wish I could remember what happened to my friend. She could explain it far better then I could. Never less, your very soul wishes to find balance in the universe and a greater being is calling you to follow it." He tilts his head while thinking. "This doesn't mean it's something like the ancestor dragons that lead all the the clans but it's different, kind of like something that helps hold this entire place together. After all Balance is Balance." He closes his eyes before he continues walking. "Come, if you wish to follow my cave is near by. Maybe I told my friend something I forgot."

(Sorry I don't have the other applications up yet. My computer derided to go glitchy on me. I'll get them up as soon as possible.)
"I knew there had to be something beyond the Elementals..." Larae mutters to herself, watching the the guardian with a mixture of respect and suspicion. She waits for a minute before following him slowly, still keeping herself several meters away at all times.

After only a few steps, however, the sound of a hatchling's squawk reaches her ears and she pauses to look back, trying to make out the source of the noise.
"I knew there had to be something beyond the Elementals..." Larae mutters to herself, watching the the guardian with a mixture of respect and suspicion. She waits for a minute before following him slowly, still keeping herself several meters away at all times.

After only a few steps, however, the sound of a hatchling's squawk reaches her ears and she pauses to look back, trying to make out the source of the noise.
Balance paused in his walking. "Something wrong?" He looks around curious at what caught the other dragons attestation. (Finally got the rest done. Sorry it took so long. I have the worst internet [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506/50559_350.png?1378666506[/img] Name: Raze Gender: Female Age: Adult Type: Mirror Personality: Quick to judge, fierce, Protective of the fledglings that end up around the den. Bio: She found Boundary soon after he appeared and created his den. From then on she took care of any of the Fledglings and eggs that wandered into their den with the help of her Red-Footed Akirbeak named Akir. She actually found most of the dragons in the clan and raised them. Clan: Light [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1646/164558_350.png?1378666479[/img] Name: Steel Gender: Male Age: Adult Type: Tundra Personality: Easily excited, curious, and faithful Bio: He found Boundary as a fledgling and has stayed with the Clan since while most others have left. He follows Balance eagerly to learn and takes care of Boundary’s Fire sprit when Boundary is busy or gone. His Columbus seal is often nearby or with the fledglings. Clan: Wind [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3934/393360_350.png?1378666704[/img] Name: Storm Gender: Female Age: Adult Type: Fae Personality: Abrasive, preferring to be on her own then with others, loyal. Bio: Found as a child he is the only one who wants to leave but stays for an unknown reason. He tends to stay by himself but helps out if needed. His elk wanders around and it’s amazing it hasn’t been killed yet. Clan: Plague [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5892/589192_350.png?1378666882[/img] Name: Sefiric Gender: Male Age: child Type: Pearlcatcher Personality: shy, friendly, quiet Bio: The youngest one in the Clan currently he is strangely quiet talking to no one and some believe he is mute. While he cares not for balance yet happily does his share of keeping the den together even now. Clan: Arcane )
Balance paused in his walking. "Something wrong?" He looks around curious at what caught the other dragons attestation.

(Finally got the rest done. Sorry it took so long. I have the worst internet

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506/50559_350.png?1378666506[/img]
Name: Raze
Type: Mirror
Personality: Quick to judge, fierce, Protective of the fledglings that end up around the den.
Bio: She found Boundary soon after he appeared and created his den. From then on she took care of any of the Fledglings and eggs that wandered into their den with the help of her Red-Footed Akirbeak named Akir. She actually found most of the dragons in the clan and raised them.
Clan: Light

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1646/164558_350.png?1378666479[/img]
Name: Steel
Type: Tundra
Personality: Easily excited, curious, and faithful
Bio: He found Boundary as a fledgling and has stayed with the Clan since while most others have left. He follows Balance eagerly to learn and takes care of Boundary’s Fire sprit when Boundary is busy or gone. His Columbus seal is often nearby or with the fledglings.
Clan: Wind

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3934/393360_350.png?1378666704[/img]
Name: Storm
Type: Fae
Personality: Abrasive, preferring to be on her own then with others, loyal.
Bio: Found as a child he is the only one who wants to leave but stays for an unknown reason. He tends to stay by himself but helps out if needed. His elk wanders around and it’s amazing it hasn’t been killed yet.
Clan: Plague

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5892/589192_350.png?1378666882[/img]
Name: Sefiric
Type: Pearlcatcher
Personality: shy, friendly, quiet
Bio: The youngest one in the Clan currently he is strangely quiet talking to no one and some believe he is mute. While he cares not for balance yet happily does his share of keeping the den together even now.
Clan: Arcane )
(Dear goodness you have got to be kidding me. Can someone tell me how to post images please?)
(Dear goodness you have got to be kidding me. Can someone tell me how to post images please?)
(@Zerazara Copy and pate the bbc code that is generated when you click generate code for each dragon)
(@Zerazara Copy and pate the bbc code that is generated when you click generate code for each dragon)
"I heard something... It sounded like a mirror hatchling..." Larae explains, scanning the land nearby for signs of motion. "I neither see nor hear any other dragons than the hatchling... Perhaps it was one of your clan?" she suggests.
"I heard something... It sounded like a mirror hatchling..." Larae explains, scanning the land nearby for signs of motion. "I neither see nor hear any other dragons than the hatchling... Perhaps it was one of your clan?" she suggests.
1 2 3 4