Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Balance calling
1 2 3 4
"Isn't balance simply a condition that can arise, not really a force in and of itself, but rather a description of the state that things may be in?" Larae says slowly, sounding puzzled.
"Isn't balance simply a condition that can arise, not really a force in and of itself, but rather a description of the state that things may be in?" Larae says slowly, sounding puzzled.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
Boundary tilted his head while the other two argued. "Yes and no. Everything can be in a state of balance while balance is a thing in it's self. You're territory is near the plague territory right? Well think about rotting. Rotting is a thing as well as a condition. There is rot and there is rotting things. Balance is like that. Both thing's are complex however there is still a way to fit everything together to form one thing."
Boundary tilted his head while the other two argued. "Yes and no. Everything can be in a state of balance while balance is a thing in it's self. You're territory is near the plague territory right? Well think about rotting. Rotting is a thing as well as a condition. There is rot and there is rotting things. Balance is like that. Both thing's are complex however there is still a way to fit everything together to form one thing."
Larae nods thoughtfully. "Then, is it something we dragons control? Or can we affect it at all? And what connection do you have to all of this?"
Larae nods thoughtfully. "Then, is it something we dragons control? Or can we affect it at all? And what connection do you have to all of this?"
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
"It is something we can control but not like our elements. We simply effect it by being and by our actions. However my connection in all of this is unknown. When I came here I just woke up and built a den then Raze came and joined me. How I came to be and how I got here is unknown. I wish I could tell you how I fit in but I just cannot."
"It is something we can control but not like our elements. We simply effect it by being and by our actions. However my connection in all of this is unknown. When I came here I just woke up and built a den then Raze came and joined me. How I came to be and how I got here is unknown. I wish I could tell you how I fit in but I just cannot."
1 2 3 4