Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 2283 2284
@puffthecandleout

The male seemed glad for the non-threatening stance the larger dragon was taking, turning so he could stay facing him as they talked. "It is good to meet you Donovan. During the day I do tend to keep my heat sensitive eyes closed, since the sun does tend to do a number on how useful it can be, so yeah I do have some trouble with it. Nothing you don't get used to through making mistakes and learning from them." He gave a soft chuckle. "Nothing more embarrassing than missing a pounce on prey because you're sun-blind."
@puffthecandleout

The male seemed glad for the non-threatening stance the larger dragon was taking, turning so he could stay facing him as they talked. "It is good to meet you Donovan. During the day I do tend to keep my heat sensitive eyes closed, since the sun does tend to do a number on how useful it can be, so yeah I do have some trouble with it. Nothing you don't get used to through making mistakes and learning from them." He gave a soft chuckle. "Nothing more embarrassing than missing a pounce on prey because you're sun-blind."
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@Sevesh

Donovan chuckled. "Ahah, I know that feeling. I have a passion for hunting myself, but I usually have to keep to places like the Forgotten Cave if I want to be successful."
"So, where are you from? you certainly aren't from around here."
@Sevesh

Donovan chuckled. "Ahah, I know that feeling. I have a passion for hunting myself, but I usually have to keep to places like the Forgotten Cave if I want to be successful."
"So, where are you from? you certainly aren't from around here."
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
@puffthecandleout

"I actually don't tend to have a permanent residence. I take shelter where I can find it night to night, but I haven't exactly found myself a permanent nest." his shoulders shrugged. "It just feels better to keep on the hunt, I may settle down one day, but for now I figure there's not much need."
@puffthecandleout

"I actually don't tend to have a permanent residence. I take shelter where I can find it night to night, but I haven't exactly found myself a permanent nest." his shoulders shrugged. "It just feels better to keep on the hunt, I may settle down one day, but for now I figure there's not much need."
@Sevesh

"Oh, a wanderer, are you? You're a mirror, so I suppose that makes sense. Do you travel alone?"
@Sevesh

"Oh, a wanderer, are you? You're a mirror, so I suppose that makes sense. Do you travel alone?"
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
He'd give a nod. "For the most part. Sometimes I find another on my path and travel with them. It's nice to have company on the trail, I must admit."
He'd give a nod. "For the most part. Sometimes I find another on my path and travel with them. It's nice to have company on the trail, I must admit."
@Sevesh

Blight turned her attention to the mirror that had approached them. He was from Plague, that much was obvious from his eyes. She did not recognize him, but their shared species and flight put her more at ease than she would usually be around a stranger. "Samael, did you say? I'm Blight."
@Sevesh

Blight turned her attention to the mirror that had approached them. He was from Plague, that much was obvious from his eyes. She did not recognize him, but their shared species and flight put her more at ease than she would usually be around a stranger. "Samael, did you say? I'm Blight."
fZVmdhk.png
@chlorokinetic

He gave a smile to the other mirror and gave a nod to her. "Hello there Blight, it is nice to meet you." He also noticed the shared eye color, and took a mental note of it for later.
@chlorokinetic

He gave a smile to the other mirror and gave a nod to her. "Hello there Blight, it is nice to meet you." He also noticed the shared eye color, and took a mental note of it for later.
Blu took it upon himself to answer first. "I'm Blu. I'm from the Shadow Flight."

Sutoriku, still shaken, went second. "I...I'm Sutoriku...*sniff* I'm from the Light Flight."

Kaze didn't look directly at Swan. "I'm Kaze, of the Wind Flight. Another Pearl Catcher huh? Kaze at least somewhat respected Pearl Catchers and one other Wildclaw. "You'd be a good match for Hono, but not for me." As always, Kaze scoffed and looked the other way, showing disrespect.

Blu took it upon himself to answer first. "I'm Blu. I'm from the Shadow Flight."

Sutoriku, still shaken, went second. "I...I'm Sutoriku...*sniff* I'm from the Light Flight."

Kaze didn't look directly at Swan. "I'm Kaze, of the Wind Flight. Another Pearl Catcher huh? Kaze at least somewhat respected Pearl Catchers and one other Wildclaw. "You'd be a good match for Hono, but not for me." As always, Kaze scoffed and looked the other way, showing disrespect.

tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
"Oh gosh, where on earth is this..?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4081122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40812/4081122_350.png[/img] [/url] Struggling to decipher the soiled and crumpled map, the young explorer stares into the images with only but confusion, flipping the piece of paper every now and then. He's been following the right path for more than a day now, how could've he become lost? He was an experienced traveller anyways, so why the sudden confusion? Maybe it was because he's never been this far, maybe it was the map that was the one in error? Raising an confused brow, the Imperial exhales deeply, a low and long sigh the clearly proves that he was very much irritated, and confused. Fed up with his endless pondering, the young male's face scrunches, his foreclaws crumpling up the map afterwards. Beating his great wings of azure, Wenlux raises from the ground, emerging from the trees and craning his neck forward, muttering words of irritation as his Storm Seeker caws in greeting. His efforts where not in vain, however, despite not being able to find his desired destination(which was, the great Pillar of the World), he's found a different sight that may ease his curious mind. A crowd of dragons! How stranger is that! The only time he's seen dragons together was when they were of the same clans. But this was different. Proceeding forward, Wenlux moves in with caution, his wings beating at a steady pace with a powerful beat. But just before he could near the gathering, another dragon swoops by, colors of bright green and brown flash before his eyes. Beating hard in shock, Wenlux rears up, only to quickly realize the identity of the stranger. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4081123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40812/4081123_350.png[/img] [/url] "And what may you be doing here?!" Wenlux exclaims, annoyance already evident in the words he spoke. "To follow you, of course!" The young female, that appeared to be of his age, spat back. This was Sasha, the fellow sister of Wenlux, and the dragon that carried the burden of following her brother everywhere, shall he escape the clan. In this situation, as always, was not an exception. "Now, where are we going this time?" Grumbling in response, Wenlux quickly tilts his head towards the crowd, his intentions understood by his new companion. "Now come along Sasha, lest you'd want to be left behind, alone!" He cackles, teasing his sister as he races away, leaving his sister and his familiar behind. [b]OOC: Hello everyone! I'm new to roleplaying on FR, but I'm experienced in the field! Please give me time to adjust- I've never been to the RP threads before, hence I am not really familiar with how things roll around here. ^^;[/b]
"Oh gosh, where on earth is this..?"

4081122_350.png

Struggling to decipher the soiled and crumpled map, the young explorer stares into the images with only but confusion, flipping the piece of paper every now and then. He's been following the right path for more than a day now, how could've he become lost? He was an experienced traveller anyways, so why the sudden confusion?

Maybe it was because he's never been this far, maybe it was the map that was the one in error?

Raising an confused brow, the Imperial exhales deeply, a low and long sigh the clearly proves that he was very much irritated, and confused. Fed up with his endless pondering, the young male's face scrunches, his foreclaws crumpling up the map afterwards. Beating his great wings of azure, Wenlux raises from the ground, emerging from the trees and craning his neck forward, muttering words of irritation as his Storm Seeker caws in greeting.

His efforts where not in vain, however, despite not being able to find his desired destination(which was, the great Pillar of the World), he's found a different sight that may ease his curious mind. A crowd of dragons! How stranger is that! The only time he's seen dragons together was when they were of the same clans. But this was different.

Proceeding forward, Wenlux moves in with caution, his wings beating at a steady pace with a powerful beat. But just before he could near the gathering, another dragon swoops by, colors of bright green and brown flash before his eyes. Beating hard in shock, Wenlux rears up, only to quickly realize the identity of the stranger.

4081123_350.png

"And what may you be doing here?!" Wenlux exclaims, annoyance already evident in the words he spoke. "To follow you, of course!" The young female, that appeared to be of his age, spat back. This was Sasha, the fellow sister of Wenlux, and the dragon that carried the burden of following her brother everywhere, shall he escape the clan. In this situation, as always, was not an exception. "Now, where are we going this time?"

Grumbling in response, Wenlux quickly tilts his head towards the crowd, his intentions understood by his new companion. "Now come along Sasha, lest you'd want to be left behind, alone!" He cackles, teasing his sister as he races away, leaving his sister and his familiar behind.

OOC: Hello everyone! I'm new to roleplaying on FR, but I'm experienced in the field! Please give me time to adjust- I've never been to the RP threads before, hence I am not really familiar with how things roll around here. ^^;
Swan flicked her tail. "Good to meet you. I'm Swan," She said, and eyed Emerald.
"She leads our clan," Calamity added.
{ @BluTED }
Swan flicked her tail. "Good to meet you. I'm Swan," She said, and eyed Emerald.
"She leads our clan," Calamity added.
{ @BluTED }
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 2283 2284