Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private Rp} Death and Life Clan!
1 2 3 4
@Atsukarii

When Buzel spoke Marrow listened. learning was always fun.
"My dear boy, the stuff you feel under your feet is called "grass" it is a producer in the basic layout of the natural food chain. It commonly grows in what you would call "dirt" by taking the surrounding water from the ground using it's roots and absorbing the "air" also known as...

"You mean there is life and cell growths that change from seeds? The seeds don't grow where I am but when they do its roots are raw and harsh but evolute to the area. The elements in the ground can change grass I never felt grass like this!" He spoke so intelligently like he knew a lot of things. Kiven's knowledge rubbed off on him a lot. He know guessed he was in natures land...

"BUZEL! Stop scarring the child! *pauses* Wait blind? . . .What're you asking Buzel? He's not. . .*looks at his eyes and realizes in more disbelief* OMG you poor thing!" *nuzzles up against Marrow like a worried mother cuddling him*

Marrow opened his eyes wide. no one ever cared he was blind, it was kinda looked at like plague and shadow had cursed him but Kiven told him it was a gift that would help him later.
"Oh... its okay I am used to it..." Marrow said kind. "Oh my name is Marrow.." He said his name with a boney cold chill to it.
He never understood why he was named this , he thought it was because his father loved bones. but everyone said he looked like a bone so it could be a mix of both.

"Can I ask something?" He asked a bit scared and shivered when he said it.

As everyone meet up back at the plague territory, Sukio stood in the middle. "No one found him? He couldn't have gotten far! Reports?" He growled.

A gold spiral and a Snapper spoke in one. " We saw nothing in wind."
then the Snapper said again. " We asked around and searched everywhere but nothing I Know wind well and I saw no sign of him! I am sorry!"

"Same I saw nothing near the border of the arcane.." A pink fea spoke hovering over teh ground.

"Nothing near water..." Another fea spoke up it was black with goldish wings.

"Can I say something, Couldn't he be playing hide in seek agian? I mean maybe he went past the bordering borders..." the old male leader fea spoke up and gave Sukio a look. "He might be in fire or Nature?"

"Rediclous, Lagoona! He blind!" A ridgback growled at him then sighed tired.

Sukio stood there. "Lets get rest and find him tomorrow prey plaguebringer he is safe! " He hissed and walked into the hidden hole in the ground then was followed by the others.

Kiven decided to stay in his land and rest there with his family. He didn't find Sukio's son but did catch a faint smell of him. but it broke off in the tree and he was very confused. The only thing he could think was Marrow was eatten...
@Atsukarii

When Buzel spoke Marrow listened. learning was always fun.
"My dear boy, the stuff you feel under your feet is called "grass" it is a producer in the basic layout of the natural food chain. It commonly grows in what you would call "dirt" by taking the surrounding water from the ground using it's roots and absorbing the "air" also known as...

"You mean there is life and cell growths that change from seeds? The seeds don't grow where I am but when they do its roots are raw and harsh but evolute to the area. The elements in the ground can change grass I never felt grass like this!" He spoke so intelligently like he knew a lot of things. Kiven's knowledge rubbed off on him a lot. He know guessed he was in natures land...

"BUZEL! Stop scarring the child! *pauses* Wait blind? . . .What're you asking Buzel? He's not. . .*looks at his eyes and realizes in more disbelief* OMG you poor thing!" *nuzzles up against Marrow like a worried mother cuddling him*

Marrow opened his eyes wide. no one ever cared he was blind, it was kinda looked at like plague and shadow had cursed him but Kiven told him it was a gift that would help him later.
"Oh... its okay I am used to it..." Marrow said kind. "Oh my name is Marrow.." He said his name with a boney cold chill to it.
He never understood why he was named this , he thought it was because his father loved bones. but everyone said he looked like a bone so it could be a mix of both.

"Can I ask something?" He asked a bit scared and shivered when he said it.

As everyone meet up back at the plague territory, Sukio stood in the middle. "No one found him? He couldn't have gotten far! Reports?" He growled.

A gold spiral and a Snapper spoke in one. " We saw nothing in wind."
then the Snapper said again. " We asked around and searched everywhere but nothing I Know wind well and I saw no sign of him! I am sorry!"

"Same I saw nothing near the border of the arcane.." A pink fea spoke hovering over teh ground.

"Nothing near water..." Another fea spoke up it was black with goldish wings.

"Can I say something, Couldn't he be playing hide in seek agian? I mean maybe he went past the bordering borders..." the old male leader fea spoke up and gave Sukio a look. "He might be in fire or Nature?"

"Rediclous, Lagoona! He blind!" A ridgback growled at him then sighed tired.

Sukio stood there. "Lets get rest and find him tomorrow prey plaguebringer he is safe! " He hissed and walked into the hidden hole in the ground then was followed by the others.

Kiven decided to stay in his land and rest there with his family. He didn't find Sukio's son but did catch a faint smell of him. but it broke off in the tree and he was very confused. The only thing he could think was Marrow was eatten...
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Sukio
"You mean there is life and cell growths that change from seeds? The seeds don't grow where I am but when they do its roots are raw and harsh but evolute to the area. The elements in the ground can change grass I never felt grass like this!"

Aris and Ryu's eyes are wide open at how intelligent Marrow sounded. Buzel chuckles and replies quite happy to see such a wise young one.

Buzel: Yes, indeed. Your area is quite harsh overall. . .*glances out towards the night* Ah, Aris, I'm going to go gather something "edible" for the boy. Don't wait up, he can have something good tomorrow. . .*Buzel leaves the lair and sets off, not to hunt, but to go search the plaguelands.*

"Can I ask something?" Marrow asked a bit scared and shivered when he said it.

Aris: "Ok Buzel! Come back safe!. . .*listens to Marrow* Yes dear what is it?"
Ryu: "No need to be scared here. . .ask whatever you'd like of us."
Now flying quickly over the shadowlands Buzel's dark blue color is hardly noticeable in the night the only thing that stood out was his bright ice colored markings on his body and wings. He knows from Marrow's words that the young dragon did in fact live in the plague area. He did not however know where to look or who to trust. But Buzel was quite witty and capable of hunting so he knew how to handle himself if a conflict should arise.

Buzel didn't hold anything against the plague dragons he just knew to be careful. He had to ask around if he was to find anything out about Marrow's home and family - and whether or not it was safe for Marrow to return. He also did not want a search party of angry dragons coming to the lair putting anyone in danger.

He reaches the border of the plaguelands and hovers slightly above the trees of shadow. He sees nothing but decayed lands that looked dangerous to even touch or fumes that looked like they could kill you. He hesitates thinking of the best way to cross through the lands on his search.
@Sukio
"You mean there is life and cell growths that change from seeds? The seeds don't grow where I am but when they do its roots are raw and harsh but evolute to the area. The elements in the ground can change grass I never felt grass like this!"

Aris and Ryu's eyes are wide open at how intelligent Marrow sounded. Buzel chuckles and replies quite happy to see such a wise young one.

Buzel: Yes, indeed. Your area is quite harsh overall. . .*glances out towards the night* Ah, Aris, I'm going to go gather something "edible" for the boy. Don't wait up, he can have something good tomorrow. . .*Buzel leaves the lair and sets off, not to hunt, but to go search the plaguelands.*

"Can I ask something?" Marrow asked a bit scared and shivered when he said it.

Aris: "Ok Buzel! Come back safe!. . .*listens to Marrow* Yes dear what is it?"
Ryu: "No need to be scared here. . .ask whatever you'd like of us."
Now flying quickly over the shadowlands Buzel's dark blue color is hardly noticeable in the night the only thing that stood out was his bright ice colored markings on his body and wings. He knows from Marrow's words that the young dragon did in fact live in the plague area. He did not however know where to look or who to trust. But Buzel was quite witty and capable of hunting so he knew how to handle himself if a conflict should arise.

Buzel didn't hold anything against the plague dragons he just knew to be careful. He had to ask around if he was to find anything out about Marrow's home and family - and whether or not it was safe for Marrow to return. He also did not want a search party of angry dragons coming to the lair putting anyone in danger.

He reaches the border of the plaguelands and hovers slightly above the trees of shadow. He sees nothing but decayed lands that looked dangerous to even touch or fumes that looked like they could kill you. He hesitates thinking of the best way to cross through the lands on his search.
25kraja.png -MiniClaw done by NekoMimi101
(I just put the ping where each persons story is c; and on my iPod right now so bare with a typo if it pops up and off to bed after I post xD )

@unisax1

Far off in the carroir canon a fire gurdaian dragon traveled toward the electric farms. She heard she could get some tools there to help make some stuff for her clan. This red dragon made alot of noise as her back paws clicked off the ground. The metal was all dented in just like her helmet that covered her face.
A heavy hammer rested in her hip as well as she looked around. She had never been to lighting territory ever so this was so neat to her. She knew she shouldn't be here but wanted to get some items at least.

Walking slowly her head turned back and forth to examine the grounds then up at the sky. The lighting that flashed all around was so lovely in her opinon. It was different from the smoky sky in fire terrorty or the rain and poison in plague.

She sat down on the edge of the cliff and watched the sky with wonder.

@Atsukarii

Marrow looked curious as he spoke. "Gladekeeper is Plaguemommy's sister! If so is it true she is as sweet as Plaguebringer? " he smiled
It was a odd question but he wanted to know more.
"what does she sound or look like? Is she really a talking tree ? I know mommy called her a tree hugger and said it's stuck to her!" marrow smiled and wagged his tail excited like a curious baby would be.

As the moonlight rose into the sky it made his eyes gloss over showing they were indeed blind.
"oh where is speedy?" he added looking. Are scared and tring to sniff for him. "speedy??? Speedy!!! " tears swelled up in his eyes , he loved speedy.

---

In plague some random dragon was walking hunting on Sukio's land. The male black and red winged mirror cot site if a spiral and slowly walked towards it.

It kept it's distance and tilted it's head wondering if it was one of Sukio's dragons but then turned and ran off before Buzel got a chanch to ask him a question. But being off guard he didn't see the threat that ambushed him in the dark.

"die here intruder!" the words were deadly as her bite and she gave one nasty bite! A big female mirror had leaped and bit his neck and killed him with one critical blow. As she dragged the body away her eyes cot a movement and stood still for a moment then dropping the food she let out a nasty hiss. "better not touch our land!" she warned.

The dim light of the moon made only her wings show up as a darker shade of green and her skin looked tinted grey but she was really maize and leaf. Her red eyes stared into Buzel waiting for movement.
(I just put the ping where each persons story is c; and on my iPod right now so bare with a typo if it pops up and off to bed after I post xD )

@unisax1

Far off in the carroir canon a fire gurdaian dragon traveled toward the electric farms. She heard she could get some tools there to help make some stuff for her clan. This red dragon made alot of noise as her back paws clicked off the ground. The metal was all dented in just like her helmet that covered her face.
A heavy hammer rested in her hip as well as she looked around. She had never been to lighting territory ever so this was so neat to her. She knew she shouldn't be here but wanted to get some items at least.

Walking slowly her head turned back and forth to examine the grounds then up at the sky. The lighting that flashed all around was so lovely in her opinon. It was different from the smoky sky in fire terrorty or the rain and poison in plague.

She sat down on the edge of the cliff and watched the sky with wonder.

@Atsukarii

Marrow looked curious as he spoke. "Gladekeeper is Plaguemommy's sister! If so is it true she is as sweet as Plaguebringer? " he smiled
It was a odd question but he wanted to know more.
"what does she sound or look like? Is she really a talking tree ? I know mommy called her a tree hugger and said it's stuck to her!" marrow smiled and wagged his tail excited like a curious baby would be.

As the moonlight rose into the sky it made his eyes gloss over showing they were indeed blind.
"oh where is speedy?" he added looking. Are scared and tring to sniff for him. "speedy??? Speedy!!! " tears swelled up in his eyes , he loved speedy.

---

In plague some random dragon was walking hunting on Sukio's land. The male black and red winged mirror cot site if a spiral and slowly walked towards it.

It kept it's distance and tilted it's head wondering if it was one of Sukio's dragons but then turned and ran off before Buzel got a chanch to ask him a question. But being off guard he didn't see the threat that ambushed him in the dark.

"die here intruder!" the words were deadly as her bite and she gave one nasty bite! A big female mirror had leaped and bit his neck and killed him with one critical blow. As she dragged the body away her eyes cot a movement and stood still for a moment then dropping the food she let out a nasty hiss. "better not touch our land!" she warned.

The dim light of the moon made only her wings show up as a darker shade of green and her skin looked tinted grey but she was really maize and leaf. Her red eyes stared into Buzel waiting for movement.
@Sukio @unisax1 (I'll stay out of uni's story until I know what she's gunna do lmao)
"The Gladekeeper is Plaguemommy's sister! If so is it true she is as sweet as Plaguebringer? What does she sound or look like? Is she really a talking tree ? I know mommy called her a tree hugger and said it's stuck to her!" Marrow smiled and wagged his tail asking Aris and Ryu.

Aris: *thinks carefully* "Hmm. . .well dear the Gladekeeper is a very loving God that cares for this land and the dragons within them very much. She is sister to the Plaguebringer. . .*pauses* but our lands are very different even though they arn't very far apart." *smiles warmly at him*

Ryu: "She's defiantly a tree hugger! haha! Ah but she does have a tree growing on her back though~ Maybe she's actually a tree come to life?!" *tries to joke with Marrow*

Verity: "Che. . .*waking up* . . .the Glademother is selfish and cruel too. . .*upset* Just as much as the Plaguebringer! All the Gods are cruel!" *rushes out of the house and takes flight into the night*

Ryu: "Should I follow her? . . ." *looks at Aris with a concerned look*

Aris: "No. . .let her go. . .she needs time. . .that's all. . .Marrow no need to worry dear."

"oh where is speedy?"
he added looking. He's scared and trying to sniff for him. "speedy??? Speedy!!!" *tears swelled up in his eyes*, he loved speedy.

Ryu: "Ohhh. . .right. . .he's um. . .sitting over there. . .Chillin' out. . ." *says it with a smirk looking at the half defrosted hedgehog, who at this point was just plain cold*

Aris: *just now sees the hedgehog* "Ryu! . . ."

Ryu: "Ok ok~ *lightly pushes over the hedgehog making the ice crack open on the floor releasing it* He's totally fine~"
A male black and red winged mirror takes notice of Buzel, and watches him, also catching Buzel's attention. But before Buzel can manage to ask him anything the dragon starts to run off, only to be brutally ambushed in the distance.
"die here intruder!"
Buzel glides closer to see the offender. Its a big grey and green? female mirror, her mouth covered with the other dragon's blood as she drags it off. Until she notices Buzel.

"better not touch our land!" she warned.

Buzel was quiet for a moment gauging the risk of approaching such a violent female. He glides a little closer and ask rather politely and calmly ignoring the dead corpse by her side.

Buzel: "Ah my lady, do you by chance know of a missing wildclaw? Quite white coloration and blind as well? . . .*watches her for a response prepared to fight if she turned on him* Or do you know of a family who recently lost or abandoned a child? . . .I'm looking for such a lair in these lands. . ."
@Sukio @unisax1 (I'll stay out of uni's story until I know what she's gunna do lmao)
"The Gladekeeper is Plaguemommy's sister! If so is it true she is as sweet as Plaguebringer? What does she sound or look like? Is she really a talking tree ? I know mommy called her a tree hugger and said it's stuck to her!" Marrow smiled and wagged his tail asking Aris and Ryu.

Aris: *thinks carefully* "Hmm. . .well dear the Gladekeeper is a very loving God that cares for this land and the dragons within them very much. She is sister to the Plaguebringer. . .*pauses* but our lands are very different even though they arn't very far apart." *smiles warmly at him*

Ryu: "She's defiantly a tree hugger! haha! Ah but she does have a tree growing on her back though~ Maybe she's actually a tree come to life?!" *tries to joke with Marrow*

Verity: "Che. . .*waking up* . . .the Glademother is selfish and cruel too. . .*upset* Just as much as the Plaguebringer! All the Gods are cruel!" *rushes out of the house and takes flight into the night*

Ryu: "Should I follow her? . . ." *looks at Aris with a concerned look*

Aris: "No. . .let her go. . .she needs time. . .that's all. . .Marrow no need to worry dear."

"oh where is speedy?"
he added looking. He's scared and trying to sniff for him. "speedy??? Speedy!!!" *tears swelled up in his eyes*, he loved speedy.

Ryu: "Ohhh. . .right. . .he's um. . .sitting over there. . .Chillin' out. . ." *says it with a smirk looking at the half defrosted hedgehog, who at this point was just plain cold*

Aris: *just now sees the hedgehog* "Ryu! . . ."

Ryu: "Ok ok~ *lightly pushes over the hedgehog making the ice crack open on the floor releasing it* He's totally fine~"
A male black and red winged mirror takes notice of Buzel, and watches him, also catching Buzel's attention. But before Buzel can manage to ask him anything the dragon starts to run off, only to be brutally ambushed in the distance.
"die here intruder!"
Buzel glides closer to see the offender. Its a big grey and green? female mirror, her mouth covered with the other dragon's blood as she drags it off. Until she notices Buzel.

"better not touch our land!" she warned.

Buzel was quiet for a moment gauging the risk of approaching such a violent female. He glides a little closer and ask rather politely and calmly ignoring the dead corpse by her side.

Buzel: "Ah my lady, do you by chance know of a missing wildclaw? Quite white coloration and blind as well? . . .*watches her for a response prepared to fight if she turned on him* Or do you know of a family who recently lost or abandoned a child? . . .I'm looking for such a lair in these lands. . ."
@Atsukarii

Marrow laughed and grinned a toothy grin. "I bet she is a wise talking tree dragon! " He added and then looked around when he heard one dragon get upset. He wondered what was the matter but didn't ask. He felt her pain and wanted to not cuase any more trouble in this clan as it was.

"Chillin? Speedy?" Marrow tilted his head down to hear his Hedgehog cuss and hiss at Ryu and then walked up to his left foot and bite his on toe very hard. Marrow smirked because he knew how Speedy was and how he get anyone back if they hurt him.
"Speedy dont hurt him come over here..." He added and the hedgehog let go giving death glare and leaped onto Marrow's head. The hedgehog too was blind as well.

Leafstorm dropped the body and licked her lips. "Ha... Follow me!" She growled and took off in a fast run leaving the body there. She pick it up later or get someone else to.

In the clan Sukio took note of some missing dragons. "Where is Zom... " He was cut off by Uther " she went to Ace's area to talk to Hikaru's mate. She should be back soon or she might be staying the night." Sukio gave the Ridgeback a look and nodded okay.

"Kumari? Where did she go?" Sukio dded in worry.

Glade a male gurdain lifted his head. " she went to find Earthshaker. You know she saw that one ridge back and had to follow him... We split up right near arcane when we ran into him. She really liked him alot they looked alike and they took off before I could tell her no....and ..." Glade lowered his body as Sukio was now standing over him.

"WHAT!!! Aww I dare not forbide everyone to run off in a time like this! " He growled and kicked teh near by wall shattering a hole in it. all dragons backed up a bit. What was funny was no one realized Flare was missing too.

"I'm going to go hunt and find some herbs" Predaking small teenager spoke up. "If I am allowed to hunt with Nevermore?"

Sukio turned his head and was about to protest but He knew this baby teen needed some training. "Nevermore go take Predaking and Gumball!" These words made Serpintina sad but she didnt say anything.

All them walked out right when they did They almost bashed into the running of Leafstorm. the female leaped over them all and dived in the hole. "Sukio come quick and bring everyone! We found a dragon knows where Marror is!" Sukio hearing these words turned and he motioned Icevemon and Osoroshii to follow Leafstorm.
All them ran fast towards where Buzel.
@Atsukarii

Marrow laughed and grinned a toothy grin. "I bet she is a wise talking tree dragon! " He added and then looked around when he heard one dragon get upset. He wondered what was the matter but didn't ask. He felt her pain and wanted to not cuase any more trouble in this clan as it was.

"Chillin? Speedy?" Marrow tilted his head down to hear his Hedgehog cuss and hiss at Ryu and then walked up to his left foot and bite his on toe very hard. Marrow smirked because he knew how Speedy was and how he get anyone back if they hurt him.
"Speedy dont hurt him come over here..." He added and the hedgehog let go giving death glare and leaped onto Marrow's head. The hedgehog too was blind as well.

Leafstorm dropped the body and licked her lips. "Ha... Follow me!" She growled and took off in a fast run leaving the body there. She pick it up later or get someone else to.

In the clan Sukio took note of some missing dragons. "Where is Zom... " He was cut off by Uther " she went to Ace's area to talk to Hikaru's mate. She should be back soon or she might be staying the night." Sukio gave the Ridgeback a look and nodded okay.

"Kumari? Where did she go?" Sukio dded in worry.

Glade a male gurdain lifted his head. " she went to find Earthshaker. You know she saw that one ridge back and had to follow him... We split up right near arcane when we ran into him. She really liked him alot they looked alike and they took off before I could tell her no....and ..." Glade lowered his body as Sukio was now standing over him.

"WHAT!!! Aww I dare not forbide everyone to run off in a time like this! " He growled and kicked teh near by wall shattering a hole in it. all dragons backed up a bit. What was funny was no one realized Flare was missing too.

"I'm going to go hunt and find some herbs" Predaking small teenager spoke up. "If I am allowed to hunt with Nevermore?"

Sukio turned his head and was about to protest but He knew this baby teen needed some training. "Nevermore go take Predaking and Gumball!" These words made Serpintina sad but she didnt say anything.

All them walked out right when they did They almost bashed into the running of Leafstorm. the female leaped over them all and dived in the hole. "Sukio come quick and bring everyone! We found a dragon knows where Marror is!" Sukio hearing these words turned and he motioned Icevemon and Osoroshii to follow Leafstorm.
@Sukio
"Chillin? Speedy?" as Marrow said this, the little hedgehog walked over and bit down on Ryu's foot with all its might before it went over to Marrow.
Ryu: "AGGGGHHHHHHHH?! *stands up pulling away from the little hedgehog-his face in shock as he turns to Aris almost in tears as if he knows she'll help him* I-It just bit me!!! Q_Q A-a-a-ar-ris. . .?!"

Aris: "You deserved it...freezing that poor little thing like that. You should apologize. And I'm not treating you for it. . ."

Ryu: "Wha?! *looks sad-then glares at the hedgehog* S-sorry. . .*turns back to Aris* I'm not kidding! This hurts! Ariiiiiiiissssss! *mopes on the floor because Aris ignores him*
"Ha... Follow me!" said the female.

Buzel quietly follows studying her movements and behavior per his usual curiousness. Some dragons rush out of a den almost bumping into the female but she effortlessly avoids them by going over their heads. Buzel flies a bit higher away from the lair watching the commotion. Studying everyone. His eyes dart about as the dragons talk.

"Sukio come quick and bring everyone! We found a dragon knows where Marror is!" Sukio hearing these words turned and he motioned Icevemon and Osoroshii to follow Leafstorm.

As all these dragons rushed towards him Buzel seemed almost as if he had a headache from focusing too much. The leader, Sukio wearing a crown of bones pushes past everyone as they quiet down letting him speak. The wildclaw leader glared at Buzel starring him down before he spoke.
@Sukio
"Chillin? Speedy?" as Marrow said this, the little hedgehog walked over and bit down on Ryu's foot with all its might before it went over to Marrow.
Ryu: "AGGGGHHHHHHHH?! *stands up pulling away from the little hedgehog-his face in shock as he turns to Aris almost in tears as if he knows she'll help him* I-It just bit me!!! Q_Q A-a-a-ar-ris. . .?!"

Aris: "You deserved it...freezing that poor little thing like that. You should apologize. And I'm not treating you for it. . ."

Ryu: "Wha?! *looks sad-then glares at the hedgehog* S-sorry. . .*turns back to Aris* I'm not kidding! This hurts! Ariiiiiiiissssss! *mopes on the floor because Aris ignores him*
"Ha... Follow me!" said the female.

Buzel quietly follows studying her movements and behavior per his usual curiousness. Some dragons rush out of a den almost bumping into the female but she effortlessly avoids them by going over their heads. Buzel flies a bit higher away from the lair watching the commotion. Studying everyone. His eyes dart about as the dragons talk.

"Sukio come quick and bring everyone! We found a dragon knows where Marror is!" Sukio hearing these words turned and he motioned Icevemon and Osoroshii to follow Leafstorm.

As all these dragons rushed towards him Buzel seemed almost as if he had a headache from focusing too much. The leader, Sukio wearing a crown of bones pushes past everyone as they quiet down letting him speak. The wildclaw leader glared at Buzel starring him down before he spoke.
@Sukio

The barren landscape had a strange beauty to it, Able to have life and sustain but also has the look of a unforgiving environment much like the plague region. underneath the feet of the guardian the dry cracked earth began to rumble from the large bodies shifting and moving quickly, they where coming closer. Three massive ridgeback's ripped from the cracked ground surrounding the red gaurdian, two where males and 1 was a female but they where all dark in color with shimmering wings. The female which was the darkest of the three let a deep threatening roar release from deep in her throat at the intruder, her sharp spikes rattle loudly along her back. The males rattled as well but they only growled and made sure this intruder had no room to escape. The female walked closer her great weight made the already cracked ground suppressed from her large paws, " now what is a guardian like you...a fire clan no less doing in the wastelands i wonder". she growled deeply as she spoke toward the smaller dragon.

Her name was Rayna and she was a child of the water that had made her home in the wastelands of the electric territory's with her clan, She was a relatively new member of the clan, The leader of their clan was a imperial male by the name of veil and he was a child of the shadows. Rayna looked the red guardian up and down cautiously, " what are you doing here...speak quickly!" she snapped at the common dragon. Rayna was one of those dragons that demanded respect and had the weight and power behind her to get it.
@Sukio

The barren landscape had a strange beauty to it, Able to have life and sustain but also has the look of a unforgiving environment much like the plague region. underneath the feet of the guardian the dry cracked earth began to rumble from the large bodies shifting and moving quickly, they where coming closer. Three massive ridgeback's ripped from the cracked ground surrounding the red gaurdian, two where males and 1 was a female but they where all dark in color with shimmering wings. The female which was the darkest of the three let a deep threatening roar release from deep in her throat at the intruder, her sharp spikes rattle loudly along her back. The males rattled as well but they only growled and made sure this intruder had no room to escape. The female walked closer her great weight made the already cracked ground suppressed from her large paws, " now what is a guardian like you...a fire clan no less doing in the wastelands i wonder". she growled deeply as she spoke toward the smaller dragon.

Her name was Rayna and she was a child of the water that had made her home in the wastelands of the electric territory's with her clan, She was a relatively new member of the clan, The leader of their clan was a imperial male by the name of veil and he was a child of the shadows. Rayna looked the red guardian up and down cautiously, " what are you doing here...speak quickly!" she snapped at the common dragon. Rayna was one of those dragons that demanded respect and had the weight and power behind her to get it.
@Atsukarii

(messed up on something XD lol Nature land in surrounded by water osp magical mess up!)

Speedy still ignored Ryu's Sorry. His body was still cold and he was angry about it. his tiy spikes where still up for protection.
Marrow tilted his head Ryu. "Oh his bite is worse than his barking I tell ya. He is a rebel and a good one taught me alot!" Marrow laughed.

His curled up ow and speed stayed away looking at Ryu with a glare watching him carefully. then hopped off Marrow's head and tucked in under his arm ad went to sleep.

Marrow as he slept his tail would twitch a bit like he was having a bad dream or something.

Sukio lifted his head up and made sure he stood tall. His bright red eyes seemed to glow a bit with death. Then Leafstorm walked up to his side and looked around a bit. She noticed not only was Icevenom there and Osoroshii but her son ad the young teenagers.
She motioned Sukio so speak but he keep quite.

"You three go get the dead body before a corpse clear gets it! Bring it back to the lair now!" She made her voice bold and strong. Both gem-bond children ran off fast but Nevermore frowned at his mother the took off. He was sick of ever having any fun.

As they disappeared out of site Sukio let out a sigh and spoke. "Bless the my death! How in Plague Nations did that child get all the way over there? Aw brittle bones" He cussed the last part and growled. "He is safe right? perfectly unharmed too!" His eyes gave Buzel a death glare like no other. He had a look to kill something. "

Icevemon blinked his icy eyes and tried to speak some.. "Natsssserrss Gladessss Heeeaalllssss"

Osoroshii Turned his head as he tried to understand what the crazy tundra said. "Heal what?"

"He said, Nature Glade heals!" Sukio and Leaf said together. They where used to his talking now. " So Glade can lead us there ad Nature heals is that correct Icevenom?" Leafstorm added. the tundra smiled and nodded.

"Did someone call my name?" A voice in the darkness spoke and nature eyes appeared ot to far away. " Couldnt help myself when I heard the young ones say nature.." A big gurdain tan like with jade wings crawled off a big rock and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@unisax1

Flare didn't move a muscle as she turned her eyes on the Ridge back. Snorting she had a temper her self but really she wasn't in the mood to fight but if they wanted to fight she give them what she called plague fire ad they wouldn't like it.

Ignoring the female ridgeback, she looked at the sky. "It's so lovely is it not? The lighting?" Her voice seemed so fantasized with it.

When the the dragon spoke again the guardian turned her head. "Do not snap at me! I am here for Stormcatcher. So mind your business I am taking a break thank you very much and then heading to him! You got a problem with this then why don't you talk to your god" Her last word where raw and almost nasty. She got up and turned to the edge opening her large black wings. "For your information I am not fire, I might be born on Flamecaller's land but I do not come from there. An I am sure you understand as your a water dragon unless I am blind?" She added and took off into the air. she knew that they would follow her.
@Atsukarii

(messed up on something XD lol Nature land in surrounded by water osp magical mess up!)

Speedy still ignored Ryu's Sorry. His body was still cold and he was angry about it. his tiy spikes where still up for protection.
Marrow tilted his head Ryu. "Oh his bite is worse than his barking I tell ya. He is a rebel and a good one taught me alot!" Marrow laughed.

His curled up ow and speed stayed away looking at Ryu with a glare watching him carefully. then hopped off Marrow's head and tucked in under his arm ad went to sleep.

Marrow as he slept his tail would twitch a bit like he was having a bad dream or something.

Sukio lifted his head up and made sure he stood tall. His bright red eyes seemed to glow a bit with death. Then Leafstorm walked up to his side and looked around a bit. She noticed not only was Icevenom there and Osoroshii but her son ad the young teenagers.
She motioned Sukio so speak but he keep quite.

"You three go get the dead body before a corpse clear gets it! Bring it back to the lair now!" She made her voice bold and strong. Both gem-bond children ran off fast but Nevermore frowned at his mother the took off. He was sick of ever having any fun.

As they disappeared out of site Sukio let out a sigh and spoke. "Bless the my death! How in Plague Nations did that child get all the way over there? Aw brittle bones" He cussed the last part and growled. "He is safe right? perfectly unharmed too!" His eyes gave Buzel a death glare like no other. He had a look to kill something. "

Icevemon blinked his icy eyes and tried to speak some.. "Natsssserrss Gladessss Heeeaalllssss"

Osoroshii Turned his head as he tried to understand what the crazy tundra said. "Heal what?"

"He said, Nature Glade heals!" Sukio and Leaf said together. They where used to his talking now. " So Glade can lead us there ad Nature heals is that correct Icevenom?" Leafstorm added. the tundra smiled and nodded.

"Did someone call my name?" A voice in the darkness spoke and nature eyes appeared ot to far away. " Couldnt help myself when I heard the young ones say nature.." A big gurdain tan like with jade wings crawled off a big rock and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@unisax1

Flare didn't move a muscle as she turned her eyes on the Ridge back. Snorting she had a temper her self but really she wasn't in the mood to fight but if they wanted to fight she give them what she called plague fire ad they wouldn't like it.

Ignoring the female ridgeback, she looked at the sky. "It's so lovely is it not? The lighting?" Her voice seemed so fantasized with it.

When the the dragon spoke again the guardian turned her head. "Do not snap at me! I am here for Stormcatcher. So mind your business I am taking a break thank you very much and then heading to him! You got a problem with this then why don't you talk to your god" Her last word where raw and almost nasty. She got up and turned to the edge opening her large black wings. "For your information I am not fire, I might be born on Flamecaller's land but I do not come from there. An I am sure you understand as your a water dragon unless I am blind?" She added and took off into the air. she knew that they would follow her.
@Sukio (LOL! Magical mess up indeed~ CARRY ON! XD Nothin to see here!)

"You three go get the dead body before a corpse clear gets it! Bring it back to the lair now!" said the female as two younger ones left. Finally there were less dragons for Buzel to focus on. His mind clears as he focuses intently on the leader's words.

"Bless the my death! How in Plague Nations did that child get all the way over there? Aw brittle bones! He is safe right? perfectly unharmed too!" he said glaring as if he was ready to kill.

Buzel sensed this must've been the boys father, and that he must be worried. But his tone didn't settle Buzel's cautiousness. Buzel spoke very calm reassuring everyone explaining what had happened in detail to prove he wasn't lying.

Buzel: "I take it you are the boys father? I'm sure you're worried. But do not worry for he is safe at our lair. Our leader is treating him for his wounds already, it seems he was attacked by something and suffered a large wound to the head...one of our clan members was recently in the land of shadows and upon returning home he came across your boy on the edge of the tangled woods in the valleys of the Everbloom gardens where we live. Thanks to a hedgehog? *Buzel chuckles* When I left, Marrow was concious and seemed to be getting his strength back. You've done well raising him, he's quite strong for a young one." *seems to be praising Sukio to calm him down and win his favor a bit more*

A tundra speaks almost like a snake: "Natsssserrss Gladessss Heeeaalllssss"
the other dragon seemed slightly confused and the two leaders snap. "He said, Nature Glade heals!" Sukio and Leaf said together. They where used to his talking now. "So Glade can lead us there ad Nature heals is that correct Icevenom?" Leafstorm added. the tundra smiled and nodded. Then from behind them a nature dragon emerges. "Did someone call my name?" said a large tan guardian with jade wings.

Buzel: *smiles a bit* Ah I see...I can lead you all if you'd like? Glade, you are welcome to come. Plus, if you are going to be taking him home immediately I'd recommend you be able to continue to treat him."

*gets close to Sukio with a cunning grin as if slightly threatening him not to harm Marrow when he gets to the lair*

Buzel: "If you have any resentment towards your son and somehow blame him for this, remember he is just a child...he doesn't need any further stress when he sees you." *his voice and eyes are calm but something to Buzel seems tricky to pinpoint. Not all of his words match his tone. A hint of threat remains as if he plans to protect Marrow.*

*turns away breaking the tension btwn them as he flies away a bit with a chuckle*
Buzel: "Anyway enough chit chat~ Shall we go?"
@Sukio (LOL! Magical mess up indeed~ CARRY ON! XD Nothin to see here!)

"You three go get the dead body before a corpse clear gets it! Bring it back to the lair now!" said the female as two younger ones left. Finally there were less dragons for Buzel to focus on. His mind clears as he focuses intently on the leader's words.

"Bless the my death! How in Plague Nations did that child get all the way over there? Aw brittle bones! He is safe right? perfectly unharmed too!" he said glaring as if he was ready to kill.

Buzel sensed this must've been the boys father, and that he must be worried. But his tone didn't settle Buzel's cautiousness. Buzel spoke very calm reassuring everyone explaining what had happened in detail to prove he wasn't lying.

Buzel: "I take it you are the boys father? I'm sure you're worried. But do not worry for he is safe at our lair. Our leader is treating him for his wounds already, it seems he was attacked by something and suffered a large wound to the head...one of our clan members was recently in the land of shadows and upon returning home he came across your boy on the edge of the tangled woods in the valleys of the Everbloom gardens where we live. Thanks to a hedgehog? *Buzel chuckles* When I left, Marrow was concious and seemed to be getting his strength back. You've done well raising him, he's quite strong for a young one." *seems to be praising Sukio to calm him down and win his favor a bit more*

A tundra speaks almost like a snake: "Natsssserrss Gladessss Heeeaalllssss"
the other dragon seemed slightly confused and the two leaders snap. "He said, Nature Glade heals!" Sukio and Leaf said together. They where used to his talking now. "So Glade can lead us there ad Nature heals is that correct Icevenom?" Leafstorm added. the tundra smiled and nodded. Then from behind them a nature dragon emerges. "Did someone call my name?" said a large tan guardian with jade wings.

Buzel: *smiles a bit* Ah I see...I can lead you all if you'd like? Glade, you are welcome to come. Plus, if you are going to be taking him home immediately I'd recommend you be able to continue to treat him."

*gets close to Sukio with a cunning grin as if slightly threatening him not to harm Marrow when he gets to the lair*

Buzel: "If you have any resentment towards your son and somehow blame him for this, remember he is just a child...he doesn't need any further stress when he sees you." *his voice and eyes are calm but something to Buzel seems tricky to pinpoint. Not all of his words match his tone. A hint of threat remains as if he plans to protect Marrow.*

*turns away breaking the tension btwn them as he flies away a bit with a chuckle*
Buzel: "Anyway enough chit chat~ Shall we go?"
@Atsukarii

Sukio snorted. " I am not harming him but his punishment will be a good one once her back here." Turning and looking at everyone he nodded to tell the to all move out.

As Sukio ran past Buzel , Leafstorm and Icevenom seemed to be right behind. Glade however walked up to Buzel.

"Umm Treat him? I am no doctor I have no idea how to.. I may be Arcane and fire bor in a nature area but I also grew up here .. Voss is the medical doctor. I am not nature dragon sadly my eyes fool you." Glade sounded sad and walked slowly after his friends. Glade felt bad that he was a odd mix he never knew what he was exactly.
@Atsukarii

Sukio snorted. " I am not harming him but his punishment will be a good one once her back here." Turning and looking at everyone he nodded to tell the to all move out.

As Sukio ran past Buzel , Leafstorm and Icevenom seemed to be right behind. Glade however walked up to Buzel.

"Umm Treat him? I am no doctor I have no idea how to.. I may be Arcane and fire bor in a nature area but I also grew up here .. Voss is the medical doctor. I am not nature dragon sadly my eyes fool you." Glade sounded sad and walked slowly after his friends. Glade felt bad that he was a odd mix he never knew what he was exactly.
1 2 3 4