Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Never Lose Hope [Preparation topic]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Stanzascale - I guess so, unless they got some fancy armor ^^ Otherwise yeah they wear rather standard armors. Maybe slightly modified not to end up being roasted though XD

@Tortallan, @GiftOrArtemis - The RP has begun ! I'll put a link in the first post, it's here : http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=942229
@Stanzascale - I guess so, unless they got some fancy armor ^^ Otherwise yeah they wear rather standard armors. Maybe slightly modified not to end up being roasted though XD

@Tortallan, @GiftOrArtemis - The RP has begun ! I'll put a link in the first post, it's here : http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=942229
ZNhRsiG.png
@Ryat @Stanzascale @GiftofArtemis Sorry for my lack of posting in the roleplay, I've been in the process of packing, traveling, and moving into my dorm room. I'll try and post either tonight or tomorrow, since our classes don't start until Tuesday. ^^
@Ryat @Stanzascale @GiftofArtemis Sorry for my lack of posting in the roleplay, I've been in the process of packing, traveling, and moving into my dorm room. I'll try and post either tonight or tomorrow, since our classes don't start until Tuesday. ^^
lZB1YEe.png
@Ryat

Where do dragons go between coliseum fights during the day? Or are many going on simultaneously, or is it a case of one fight per dragon per day or what?

Is there more than one meal in a day for the workers below or otherwise?

How to the guards keep track of time? Are there clocks down there or whistles (equivalent to the chiming of a bell every hour) to indicate time?
@Ryat

Where do dragons go between coliseum fights during the day? Or are many going on simultaneously, or is it a case of one fight per dragon per day or what?

Is there more than one meal in a day for the workers below or otherwise?

How to the guards keep track of time? Are there clocks down there or whistles (equivalent to the chiming of a bell every hour) to indicate time?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
Woah, still more questions I totally haven't thought about ! ^^

For the meals, I thought all the dragons would get a "breakfast" (just enough to lure the hunger for some hours) and a dinner while in their cells, and a small lunch at noon where they work (again to lure their stomachs).

I guess that clocks are starting to be a common item at that date, so yeah people use them to keep track of time during the night. During the day there also are the bells that chime to indicate time.

It would sound good if dragons only do a fight per day at the Coliseum, and then can rest in their cells. I have to admit I don't really have any other idea, if you have one in particular feel free to suggest !
@Stanzascale
Woah, still more questions I totally haven't thought about ! ^^

For the meals, I thought all the dragons would get a "breakfast" (just enough to lure the hunger for some hours) and a dinner while in their cells, and a small lunch at noon where they work (again to lure their stomachs).

I guess that clocks are starting to be a common item at that date, so yeah people use them to keep track of time during the night. During the day there also are the bells that chime to indicate time.

It would sound good if dragons only do a fight per day at the Coliseum, and then can rest in their cells. I have to admit I don't really have any other idea, if you have one in particular feel free to suggest !
ZNhRsiG.png
@Ryat
Well, I've only been coming up with these things as I consider what to put in a post, to then realise it isn't clear what the case is regarding certain aspects.

:)

Alright, same cell as the one slept in deep below with the others (just clarifying it for myself).
I'll take it there aren't any breaks during the day besides for lunch.

Just having some clocks on the wall down there seems fine to me. In the case of the fights, since Oniros has sped ahead into her fight, I thought it apt to reconsider what was happening for Rakanix, such that he's actually recovering/dreaming or something. Hopefully my post makes sense.

Also, if Khepnir's doing something she'd be whipped for, feel free to write the latter or point it out to me in this thread or via PM.
@Ryat
Well, I've only been coming up with these things as I consider what to put in a post, to then realise it isn't clear what the case is regarding certain aspects.

:)

Alright, same cell as the one slept in deep below with the others (just clarifying it for myself).
I'll take it there aren't any breaks during the day besides for lunch.

Just having some clocks on the wall down there seems fine to me. In the case of the fights, since Oniros has sped ahead into her fight, I thought it apt to reconsider what was happening for Rakanix, such that he's actually recovering/dreaming or something. Hopefully my post makes sense.

Also, if Khepnir's doing something she'd be whipped for, feel free to write the latter or point it out to me in this thread or via PM.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Ryat looks like a cool rp! Bad luck for me being late.
@Ryat looks like a cool rp! Bad luck for me being late.
@ShadowScar It's not to late for that... Well the only problem is that it seems to have died :( If the others show, it's far from being over but well.

Just pinging everyone since they seem to have forgotten... @Stanzascale @Tortallan @GiftOfArtemis
@ShadowScar It's not to late for that... Well the only problem is that it seems to have died :( If the others show, it's far from being over but well.

Just pinging everyone since they seem to have forgotten... @Stanzascale @Tortallan @GiftOfArtemis
ZNhRsiG.png
@Ryat if you do start it up again let me know!
@Ryat if you do start it up again let me know!
@Ryat

I tried commenting on @Tortallan's clanpage a couple of times and PMing her, but haven't had a response. Since Rakanix was talking to Shukriyya and I don't really know what to do with Khepnir at some vague machine which may be completely unfitting other than continue slating the humans or something, I've not been sure what to do, sorry.
I guess I'm lazy, indecisive and lacking initiative as opposed to forgetful.
@Ryat

I tried commenting on @Tortallan's clanpage a couple of times and PMing her, but haven't had a response. Since Rakanix was talking to Shukriyya and I don't really know what to do with Khepnir at some vague machine which may be completely unfitting other than continue slating the humans or something, I've not been sure what to do, sorry.
I guess I'm lazy, indecisive and lacking initiative as opposed to forgetful.
@Stanzascale Don't worry I feel like everything is about laziness anyway XD It's right that you didn't have any room to post. I'll try to make something happen in a next post.
For Tortallan I don't really know what's going on, but even on Skype he didn't answer. Kinda weird.
I guess we should have tried to wait for a fifth member, four was a bit short.
@Stanzascale Don't worry I feel like everything is about laziness anyway XD It's right that you didn't have any room to post. I'll try to make something happen in a next post.
For Tortallan I don't really know what's going on, but even on Skype he didn't answer. Kinda weird.
I guess we should have tried to wait for a fifth member, four was a bit short.
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7