Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Missing Peace CLOSED/CANCELED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
(Welcome to the game! Accepted!)

Grassclaw and Eveningray both seemed quite happy.

"Really? Thank you so much! Together, I am sure we can find our hatchlings...but first, may I see your cavern...?" Eveningray questioned, curiousity indicated in her perked crests. "I need to see something..."
(Welcome to the game! Accepted!)

Grassclaw and Eveningray both seemed quite happy.

"Really? Thank you so much! Together, I am sure we can find our hatchlings...but first, may I see your cavern...?" Eveningray questioned, curiousity indicated in her perked crests. "I need to see something..."
(yes you may join! @dragonsroar91 Make sure you read the intro and the rules and fill out the form. :3)
(yes you may join! @dragonsroar91 Make sure you read the intro and the rules and fill out the form. :3)
There came a thunderous sound. Well, it sounded more like a dragon crash landing. That was to be expected when the purple behemoth came into view. He tumbled a few feet before finally sprawling out before Grassclaw and Eveningray. With a cough he sat up, shaking his head. "Theres..." He coughed again. "Word travelled to the plaguelands. Missing whelps...It came to me in a dream," He stood proudly before them. "My name is Trinket, I'm here to offer you my most humble of services."

From behind him came a fluttering sound. A pearlcatcher landed beside him, looking quite agitated. "Do not listen to his boastful story, A sneaking wildclaw caught wind of your dilemma. He's just here to help, having lost his two firstborns to something similar a few years back ago. My name is Stargazer and I'm his sight." She spoke softly, her words hinting an air of not wanting to be there. Though stuck with the lumbering guardian she remained.

(( @Meepas I hope this is a good enough intro! ))
There came a thunderous sound. Well, it sounded more like a dragon crash landing. That was to be expected when the purple behemoth came into view. He tumbled a few feet before finally sprawling out before Grassclaw and Eveningray. With a cough he sat up, shaking his head. "Theres..." He coughed again. "Word travelled to the plaguelands. Missing whelps...It came to me in a dream," He stood proudly before them. "My name is Trinket, I'm here to offer you my most humble of services."

From behind him came a fluttering sound. A pearlcatcher landed beside him, looking quite agitated. "Do not listen to his boastful story, A sneaking wildclaw caught wind of your dilemma. He's just here to help, having lost his two firstborns to something similar a few years back ago. My name is Stargazer and I'm his sight." She spoke softly, her words hinting an air of not wanting to be there. Though stuck with the lumbering guardian she remained.

(( @Meepas I hope this is a good enough intro! ))
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
Aural looked at the two dragons just joining the group. They seemed suspicious to her, but if they were willing to help...
She almost broke down. Her poor Eurry. A tear began to escape her dark purple eyes.
"Our cave is right this way" she said, her voice threatening to break. "Follow me."
Aural looked at the two dragons just joining the group. They seemed suspicious to her, but if they were willing to help...
She almost broke down. Her poor Eurry. A tear began to escape her dark purple eyes.
"Our cave is right this way" she said, her voice threatening to break. "Follow me."
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Eveningray seemed startled. "H-has word traveled so far? How many hatchlings are missing?" She glanced at all her fellow dragonkin. "This problem is far more serious than I ever imagined.

(absolutely marvelous intro! Bravo! :D @TheDwarfQueen)
Eveningray seemed startled. "H-has word traveled so far? How many hatchlings are missing?" She glanced at all her fellow dragonkin. "This problem is far more serious than I ever imagined.

(absolutely marvelous intro! Bravo! :D @TheDwarfQueen)
(@GiftOfArtemis)

Eveningray snapped out of her strange wonder, sending Grassclaw after the aging Guardian while she spoke to the new arrivals. "I am Eveningray, of the Evening Clan in the Zephyr Steppes, are you missing little ones too?"

Grassclaw followed after the female with a relaxed ease despite the tense situation.
(@GiftOfArtemis)

Eveningray snapped out of her strange wonder, sending Grassclaw after the aging Guardian while she spoke to the new arrivals. "I am Eveningray, of the Evening Clan in the Zephyr Steppes, are you missing little ones too?"

Grassclaw followed after the female with a relaxed ease despite the tense situation.
Stargazer simply nodded. "Quite a few in the plague territory have grown restless, hiding their kin for fear of them disappearing as well. It's quite a sad sight to see. Our own clanmember was rummaging in these parts when overhearing your worries. We came as fast as we can."

trinket chuckled slightly. "Which wasn't very fast, believe me. Flying a blind dragon isn't as easy as one makes it out to be." He scuffed the ground, looking towards Aural. "Please, Madame. Lead the way."

Stargazer stood in front of the giant plague dragon, wrapping her tail around his front claw as sort of a guide.

@GiftOfArtemis
@Meepas

((Thanks so much! These two are always a joy to roleplay!! ))
Stargazer simply nodded. "Quite a few in the plague territory have grown restless, hiding their kin for fear of them disappearing as well. It's quite a sad sight to see. Our own clanmember was rummaging in these parts when overhearing your worries. We came as fast as we can."

trinket chuckled slightly. "Which wasn't very fast, believe me. Flying a blind dragon isn't as easy as one makes it out to be." He scuffed the ground, looking towards Aural. "Please, Madame. Lead the way."

Stargazer stood in front of the giant plague dragon, wrapping her tail around his front claw as sort of a guide.

@GiftOfArtemis
@Meepas

((Thanks so much! These two are always a joy to roleplay!! ))
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@TheDwarfQueen

Eveningray flew over, her small body miniscule besides the larger Pearlcatcher and the giant Guardian. "Thank you so much for your help."
@TheDwarfQueen

Eveningray flew over, her small body miniscule besides the larger Pearlcatcher and the giant Guardian. "Thank you so much for your help."
The SS lair wasn't very far. She guided them into a cave that was rather large inside, contrary to what its small entrance would suggest. ducking, she entered ahead of the other dragons. Glowing mushrooms and moss lit the cave walls, and eliminated a particularly interesting spot.
"Go ahead and read it" she said, bowing her head "I can't stand to look at it again"
The SS lair wasn't very far. She guided them into a cave that was rather large inside, contrary to what its small entrance would suggest. ducking, she entered ahead of the other dragons. Glowing mushrooms and moss lit the cave walls, and eliminated a particularly interesting spot.
"Go ahead and read it" she said, bowing her head "I can't stand to look at it again"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Grassclaw moved forth, Eveningray joining him shortly. His jaw locked in a grim growl, his wrappings straining with a restrained growl.

"GiVe ThE tReAsUrE oR yOuR hAtChLiNg NeVeR rEtUrNs!"

Eveningray's crests lowered. "There's no doubt about it, that's a ransom note, yet...Miss Aural, is any of your hoard missing? I'm assuming not..."
Grassclaw moved forth, Eveningray joining him shortly. His jaw locked in a grim growl, his wrappings straining with a restrained growl.

"GiVe ThE tReAsUrE oR yOuR hAtChLiNg NeVeR rEtUrNs!"

Eveningray's crests lowered. "There's no doubt about it, that's a ransom note, yet...Miss Aural, is any of your hoard missing? I'm assuming not..."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21