Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Missing Peace CLOSED/CANCELED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[b][u]THIS ROLEPLAY IS CLOSED/CANCELED. DO NOT JOIN.[/u][/b] [b]INTRO[/b] Something has gone wrong among the Zephyr Steppes. The Evening Clan, lead by Eveningray, is missing one of their own children, Shadowglow. Eveningray had returned from a day out working at the dig site with Grassclaw, only to find the den ravaged, and a note written in questionable paint upon the wall. "GiVe Us ThE tReAsUrE oR tHe PeAcEkEePeR dIeS!" The young mother was distraught, but by the note she knew that they were serious, though their hoard was hidden quite well, so it was left undisturbed. The trail seemed to span long and far, and in truth, Eveningray was afraid of what she may find should she follow. This message was not written by Wind Clanners.... Who were these mysterious dragons? What did they want? Why did they attack her clan? Is her daughter alright? All these and more she had to answer, but she needed help. "Dear, you know we can't do this by ourselves." Grassclaw, the gentle Tundra, interjected into the Fae's thoughts. "Yes, I know..." Eveningray admitted, sighing. "But we can't just let her go! Shadowglow...Shadowglow is..." A white and silverwinged Guardian interrupted, frowning deeply. The baubles upon his wings and tail jingled with his movement. "Yes, yes, I understand Silversnow. I never said we weren't going to go help her, I just...we need help. We really do..." Eveningray sighed, a copper gloved claw pressed against her brow. "Well then we'd best start looking..." Silversnow grumbled, already packing a small pouch he carried with him with a little food. ((Welcome to The Missing Peace! This is an adventure/quest type of story where all clans are welcome to join! It will span several of the elemental areas, maybe all of them if enough clans join! There is no character limit, but do keep it to a trackable minimum, meaning only as much as you can /truly/ handle! [b][u]Rules[/u][/b] Besides that, here are some rules to keep in mind: 1) No character limit (as stated above) 2) Offensive language to a minimum (Family Friendly people) 3) No excessive gore in fights, or sexual interactions (heavily frowned upon don'tcha know.) 4) No hate speech or offensive comments towards any user (if you all have a personal fight, take it to PMs.) 5) No Mary Sues (If you're unaware of what this means, it's a character with little to no weaknesses and an extreme amount of strengths. Try to keep it balanced for everyones enjoyment.) 6) No spamming or flaming, and do try to keep any sort of advertisement to a very, very low minimum. 7) Have fun! [b]Character Sheet[/b] As for a character sheet, if you truly need one, here! Name: Breed: Gender: Age: (For now just list Child, Adult, Elder) Colors: (More for others references. Feel free to post a picture of your dragon FROM THIS SITE if you like) Element: These are My Characters! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/826/82553_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Eveningray Breed: Fae Gender: Female Age: Adult Colors: Royal Purple and Golden Yellow Element: Wind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/826/82554_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Grassclaw Breed: Tundra Gender: Male Age: Adult Colors: Royal Purple and Forest Green Element: Wind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=109825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1099/109825_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Shadowglow Nickname: The Peacekeeper Breed: Fae Gender: Female Age: Adult Colors: Royal Purple and Swamp Green Element: Wind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=174766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1748/174766_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Silversnow Breed: Guardian Gender: Male Age: Adult Colors: White and Silver Element: Light [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=273413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2735/273413_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Darkfire Breed: Guardian Gender: Male Age: Child Colors: Midnight Iri/Brown Shimmer Element: Shadow Have fun!) [b]Adventurers[/b] [b]Brecheese[/b] Name: Altair Breed: Snapper Gender: Female Age: Child (will age up tomorrow though...) Colors: Brown Speckle and Beige Element: Lightning [b]113shoe[/b] Name: Griffin Breed: Tundra Gender: Male Age: Adult Colors: Brown and Maize Element: Nature Name: Flick Breed: Fae Gender: Male Age: Child Colors: Chocolate and Brown Element: Wind [b]GiftofArtemis[/b] Name: Aural Gender: Female Position: clan leader Age: adult, bordering elder Element: shadow Name: Borelus Gender: Male Position: Aurals mate, second in command Age: same as Aural Element: shadow Name: Apolodor Position: adopted (and unaware) Age: teen Element: nature Name: Anemi Position: Aural and Borelus younger daughter Age: young teen Element: shadow Name: Zephyr Position: Aurals grandson Age: hatchling Element: shadow [b]TheDwarfQueen[/b] Name: Trinket Breed: Guardian Gender: Male Age: Adult, though reaching his elder years Colors: Royal/Purple/Stonewash Element: Plague Name: Stargazer Breed: PearlCatcher Gender: female Age: Adult Colors: Navy Iri/Sky Shimmer/Magenta Element: Arcane Name: Kizerin (Kize- Ehr-in) Breed: Wildclaw Gender: Male Age: Adult Colors: Thistle/Grey Shim/Goldenrod Element: Arcane [b]Fawn and Ace[/b] Name: Spark Breed: Mirror Gender: Female Age: Adult Colors: Seafoam and Coal Element:Wind Name: Icket Breed: Gaurdian Gender: Male Age: Adult Colors: Aqua and Magenta Element: Wind Name: Maple Breed: Gaurdian Gender: Female Age: Adult Colors: Ice and Maroon Element: Shadow [b]PrairieElf[/b] Name: Auroaron Breed: Wildclaw Gender: Male Age: Young adult Colors: Denim, Green, Jungle Element: Light Name: Emerald Breed: Wildclaw Gender: Male Age: Young adult Colors: Emerald, Spring Element: Arcane Name: Blightwing Breed: Ridgeback Gender: Male Age: Young adult Colors: Maize, Mulberry Element: Plague [b]Do keep in mind that not EVERYONE'S hatchling has been stolen. If you want to be among those who has had a hatchling stolen, make a character sheet for said hatchling, and write, STOLEN beneath the image. I will make a list. I will have no more than twelve hatchlings go missing![/b] [b][u]STOLEN HATCHLINGS[/u][/b] [b]1. BreCheese's[/b] Voltis [b]2. GiftofArtemis's[/b] Eurry (Eurros) [b]3. TheDwarfQueen's[/b] Hershe [b]4. Meepas's [/b]Shadowglow
THIS ROLEPLAY IS CLOSED/CANCELED. DO NOT JOIN.

INTRO

Something has gone wrong among the Zephyr Steppes. The Evening Clan, lead by Eveningray, is missing one of their own children, Shadowglow.

Eveningray had returned from a day out working at the dig site with Grassclaw, only to find the den ravaged, and a note written in questionable paint upon the wall. "GiVe Us ThE tReAsUrE oR tHe PeAcEkEePeR dIeS!"

The young mother was distraught, but by the note she knew that they were serious, though their hoard was hidden quite well, so it was left undisturbed. The trail seemed to span long and far, and in truth, Eveningray was afraid of what she may find should she follow. This message was not written by Wind Clanners....

Who were these mysterious dragons? What did they want? Why did they attack her clan? Is her daughter alright?

All these and more she had to answer, but she needed help.

"Dear, you know we can't do this by ourselves." Grassclaw, the gentle Tundra, interjected into the Fae's thoughts.

"Yes, I know..." Eveningray admitted, sighing.

"But we can't just let her go! Shadowglow...Shadowglow is..." A white and silverwinged Guardian interrupted, frowning deeply. The baubles upon his wings and tail jingled with his movement.

"Yes, yes, I understand Silversnow. I never said we weren't going to go help her, I just...we need help. We really do..." Eveningray sighed, a copper gloved claw pressed against her brow.

"Well then we'd best start looking..." Silversnow grumbled, already packing a small pouch he carried with him with a little food.

((Welcome to The Missing Peace! This is an adventure/quest type of story where all clans are welcome to join! It will span several of the elemental areas, maybe all of them if enough clans join! There is no character limit, but do keep it to a trackable minimum, meaning only as much as you can /truly/ handle!

Rules
Besides that, here are some rules to keep in mind:
1) No character limit (as stated above)
2) Offensive language to a minimum (Family Friendly people)
3) No excessive gore in fights, or sexual interactions (heavily frowned upon don'tcha know.)
4) No hate speech or offensive comments towards any user (if you all have a personal fight, take it to PMs.)
5) No Mary Sues (If you're unaware of what this means, it's a character with little to no weaknesses and an extreme amount of strengths. Try to keep it balanced for everyones enjoyment.)
6) No spamming or flaming, and do try to keep any sort of advertisement to a very, very low minimum.
7) Have fun!

Character Sheet
As for a character sheet, if you truly need one, here!
Name:
Breed:
Colors: (More for others references. Feel free to post a picture of your dragon FROM THIS SITE if you like)
Element:

These are My Characters!

82553_350.png

Name: Eveningray
Breed: Fae
Colors: Royal Purple and Golden Yellow
Element: Wind

82554_350.png

Name: Grassclaw
Breed: Tundra
Colors: Royal Purple and Forest Green

109825_350.png

Name: Shadowglow
Nickname: The Peacekeeper
Colors: Royal Purple and Swamp Green

174766_350.png

Name: Silversnow
Breed: Guardian
Colors: White and Silver
Element: Light

273413_350.png

Name: Darkfire
Colors: Midnight Iri/Brown Shimmer
Element: Shadow

Have fun!)

Adventurers
Brecheese

Name: Altair
Breed: Snapper
Colors: Brown Speckle and Beige
Element: Lightning

113shoe

Name: Griffin
Breed: Tundra
Colors: Brown and Maize
Element: Nature

Name: Flick
Colors: Chocolate and Brown

GiftofArtemis

Name: Aural
Position: clan leader
Element: shadow

Name: Borelus
Position: Aurals mate, second in command

Name: Apolodor
Position: adopted (and unaware)
Element: nature

Name: Anemi
Position: Aural and Borelus younger daughter

Name: Zephyr
Position: Aurals grandson

TheDwarfQueen

Name: Trinket
Colors: Royal/Purple/Stonewash
Element: Plague

Name: Stargazer
Breed: PearlCatcher
Colors: Navy Iri/Sky Shimmer/Magenta
Element: Arcane

Name: Kizerin (Kize- Ehr-in)
Breed: Wildclaw
Colors: Thistle/Grey Shim/Goldenrod

Fawn and Ace

Name: Spark
Breed: Mirror
Colors: Seafoam and Coal
Element:Wind

Name: Icket
Breed: Gaurdian
Colors: Aqua and Magenta

Name: Maple
Breed: Gaurdian
Colors: Ice and Maroon
Element: Shadow

PrairieElf

Name: Auroaron
Colors: Denim, Green, Jungle
Element: Light

Name: Emerald
Colors: Emerald, Spring

Name: Blightwing
Breed: Ridgeback
Colors: Maize, Mulberry
Element: Plague

Do keep in mind that not EVERYONE'S hatchling has been stolen. If you want to be among those who has had a hatchling stolen, make a character sheet for said hatchling, and write, STOLEN beneath the image. I will make a list. I will have no more than twelve hatchlings go missing!

STOLEN HATCHLINGS
1. BreCheese's Voltis
2. GiftofArtemis's Eurry (Eurros)
3. TheDwarfQueen's Hershe
4. Meepas's Shadowglow
Anyone wanna play?
Anyone wanna play?
It'll be great! Come on join in! I got ideas for all clans involved!
It'll be great! Come on join in! I got ideas for all clans involved!
Hey there! I'm interested. I think I'm just gonna go for the one character (my roleplay experience is incredibly limited), but seriously, I like the idea so far. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=238248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2383/238248_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Altair Breed: Snapper Gender: Female Age: Child (will age up tomorrow though...) Colors: Brown Speckle and Beige Element: Lightning
Hey there! I'm interested. I think I'm just gonna go for the one character (my roleplay experience is incredibly limited), but seriously, I like the idea so far. :)

238248_350.png

Name: Altair
Breed: Snapper
Colors: Brown Speckle and Beige
Element: Lightning
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
(Awww she's absolutely adorable! Welcome to the roleplay. I have a lot of experience in RPing myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks for joining!)

Silversnow huffed at his adoptive parents as they fretted, and fretted, and fretted away, trying to come up with a plan for finding, and rescuing their daughter. They didn't have much to pay a ransom with after all.

Shadowglow was his Charge, the one he had ended his Search for, and found meaning to his life with. He would not see her taken so easily. He padded off, towards the river, to fish out some food and hopefully catch a few insects for the inevitable journey.
(Awww she's absolutely adorable! Welcome to the roleplay. I have a lot of experience in RPing myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks for joining!)

Silversnow huffed at his adoptive parents as they fretted, and fretted, and fretted away, trying to come up with a plan for finding, and rescuing their daughter. They didn't have much to pay a ransom with after all.

Shadowglow was his Charge, the one he had ended his Search for, and found meaning to his life with. He would not see her taken so easily. He padded off, towards the river, to fish out some food and hopefully catch a few insects for the inevitable journey.
(Glad you think so, I was so happy when she hatched. You have some lovely dragons too, I particularly love the way that Eveningray is dressed! Thanks very much, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.)

Altair could almost feel the panic spreading throughout her clan. They weren't happy about something. Then she heard the shout: "My baby, she's gone!" They'd only hatched that nest yesterday, they had been guarded at all times as a precaution; newborns were precious to their clan. How could this hatchling be gone?
She joined the rush of dragons headed in the direction of the nest area where the grieving mother was sprawled, having given up making herself look anywhere near like the proud mother she was. Altair struggled to keep up though; thanks to her short stumpy legs and her weight she couldn't move even half as fast as most, so she ended up right at the back, not able to see exactly who had been taken.

She moved forward, trying to push her way around the ankles of the Guardians and under the dangling legs of the Faes hovering above. Once near the front she could see something written on the wall, crude lettering gouging the exterior. "TReaSure for THe bOY, oR He DiEs."

There was only the one boy in that nest, she knew. He was like another younger brother to her, after Fen of course. It couldn't be, could it? Voltis... she had to find him. She would join the search party for him, even if she was 'just a kid'. He was her responsibility so it would only be right.
(Glad you think so, I was so happy when she hatched. You have some lovely dragons too, I particularly love the way that Eveningray is dressed! Thanks very much, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.)

Altair could almost feel the panic spreading throughout her clan. They weren't happy about something. Then she heard the shout: "My baby, she's gone!" They'd only hatched that nest yesterday, they had been guarded at all times as a precaution; newborns were precious to their clan. How could this hatchling be gone?
She joined the rush of dragons headed in the direction of the nest area where the grieving mother was sprawled, having given up making herself look anywhere near like the proud mother she was. Altair struggled to keep up though; thanks to her short stumpy legs and her weight she couldn't move even half as fast as most, so she ended up right at the back, not able to see exactly who had been taken.

She moved forward, trying to push her way around the ankles of the Guardians and under the dangling legs of the Faes hovering above. Once near the front she could see something written on the wall, crude lettering gouging the exterior. "TReaSure for THe bOY, oR He DiEs."

There was only the one boy in that nest, she knew. He was like another younger brother to her, after Fen of course. It couldn't be, could it? Voltis... she had to find him. She would join the search party for him, even if she was 'just a kid'. He was her responsibility so it would only be right.
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
Silversnow was nearly done with his gathering, sitting back and twitching his tail in thought. He soon saw other Guardians flying overhead, humming as he felt strong kinship with them, but something was wrong. They were flying far, and they were flying fast, as if in alarm.

He looked about, spotting a few nearby Fae taking off in frantic flight back towards their lairs.

He was aware that several dragons flocked towards the great Vortex at the edge of the Zephyral lands to watch young dragons completing their trials. He had never been a fan of it, worried especially for the young ones that didn't quite beat the trial, but he knew they caused great rushes at times.

But this was not a happy time for the dragons, nor a proud moment. This one was one of alarm.

He took wing, flying after the dragons. There were a few visitors, already heading back to their lair in other lands.

He glanced back towards his adoptive home. I'll just be gone a quick moment... He thought to himself before propelling himself forwards, after a few Guardians headed towards the land of the Stormcatcher.
---x---
Eveningray glanced around. "Where in the name of the gods has Silversnow gone off to. I thought he was simply gathering..."

"Dear you know he tends to take his time, especially since he's still growing used to living with us remember...?" Grassclaw comforted.

"Y-yes..of course...I"m just... Let's get ready..." She sighed, already heading off to pack a rucksack.
Silversnow was nearly done with his gathering, sitting back and twitching his tail in thought. He soon saw other Guardians flying overhead, humming as he felt strong kinship with them, but something was wrong. They were flying far, and they were flying fast, as if in alarm.

He looked about, spotting a few nearby Fae taking off in frantic flight back towards their lairs.

He was aware that several dragons flocked towards the great Vortex at the edge of the Zephyral lands to watch young dragons completing their trials. He had never been a fan of it, worried especially for the young ones that didn't quite beat the trial, but he knew they caused great rushes at times.

But this was not a happy time for the dragons, nor a proud moment. This one was one of alarm.

He took wing, flying after the dragons. There were a few visitors, already heading back to their lair in other lands.

He glanced back towards his adoptive home. I'll just be gone a quick moment... He thought to himself before propelling himself forwards, after a few Guardians headed towards the land of the Stormcatcher.
---x---
Eveningray glanced around. "Where in the name of the gods has Silversnow gone off to. I thought he was simply gathering..."

"Dear you know he tends to take his time, especially since he's still growing used to living with us remember...?" Grassclaw comforted.

"Y-yes..of course...I"m just... Let's get ready..." She sighed, already heading off to pack a rucksack.
(bump)
(bump)
Looking up Altair could see other dragons flying frantically, flying faster and straighter than they would if in a race or for fun. They were alarmed, just like the rest of her clan. What if the same thing had happened elsewhere?

She needed to get prepared. Her clan wasn't moving fast enough. Can't they see that this is urgent? She thought. Rushing into their hoard Altair grabbed as much plant food as she could, as well as some meat for the newborn. The rest were still in confusion so were gathered around their matriarch. It was the opportune moment to leave.

Looking around at the edge of their lair Altair could see something that wasn't there before. They looked like scrapes from a set of wings in the rock. Maybe that was the way they went. She headed off in that direction, trying to be light on her feet.

She couldn't be sure what direction it was exactly but it looked like they were heading for the lands of the Flamecaller.
Looking up Altair could see other dragons flying frantically, flying faster and straighter than they would if in a race or for fun. They were alarmed, just like the rest of her clan. What if the same thing had happened elsewhere?

She needed to get prepared. Her clan wasn't moving fast enough. Can't they see that this is urgent? She thought. Rushing into their hoard Altair grabbed as much plant food as she could, as well as some meat for the newborn. The rest were still in confusion so were gathered around their matriarch. It was the opportune moment to leave.

Looking around at the edge of their lair Altair could see something that wasn't there before. They looked like scrapes from a set of wings in the rock. Maybe that was the way they went. She headed off in that direction, trying to be light on her feet.

She couldn't be sure what direction it was exactly but it looked like they were heading for the lands of the Flamecaller.
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
Silversnow landed, yelping as a rather angry Guardian landed before him. Fire poured freely from it's maw. "Where is he? Where is my son!" He snarled.

The white and silver Guardian was forced to back away before bumping into a strange little hatchling. "...?" He turned about, spotting little Altair before he was forced to turn around with a yelp, confronted by the opponent.

The two began to fight tooth and claw, metal screeching agains stone as Silversnow was forced to the ground by the older Guardian.
Silversnow landed, yelping as a rather angry Guardian landed before him. Fire poured freely from it's maw. "Where is he? Where is my son!" He snarled.

The white and silver Guardian was forced to back away before bumping into a strange little hatchling. "...?" He turned about, spotting little Altair before he was forced to turn around with a yelp, confronted by the opponent.

The two began to fight tooth and claw, metal screeching agains stone as Silversnow was forced to the ground by the older Guardian.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21