Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Proudwing Academy/OOC
1 2 3 4 5
Huzzah! I do believe I've run out of questions (other than: are you having trouble seeing my pings, @a4755?)! Now, assuming that I can use a dragon that I am currently in the process of acquiring...on with the application! :D Name: Shunic. Age: The dragon equivalent to 16. Gender: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Appearance: A Wind Mirror with Green primary and Royal Seraph secondary, not the tallest, but you wouldn't call him short either (mm, dragon equivalent to 5ft7 height-wise?). Respectable strength. He's used to wearing a pretty similar outfit and carrying his gear in a similar manner day-to-day. While he can accept a change of wardrobe, he'll hope to keep his journeyman's packs or something like them. Personality: Shunic's been suspected of being a kleptomaniac for his attraction to things that qualify as shiny treasure, which can include interesting bugs. His packrat habits are notorious, but the Mirror tends to carry most things of use with him. The fellows of the Light clan he's joined have noted that he's taken advantage of having storage space of his own, while Tzynket keeps an eye on things to make sure he doesn't go overboard. The Mirror has an adoration for exploration, most notably if it concerns a place which he might regard as a 'dungeon', tricks and traps add to the thrill of it, along with the possibility of hidden treasure. He's likely to be up for a little friendly competition. He is also known for an unfortunate trait which some regard as 'procacious', but others call it 'Philodraconic' (since the 'anthrop' in philanthropic means mankind...). Most would agree that there are times when it is necessary to restrain him from attempting to offer assistance to [i]everyone[/i] who crosses his path. Shunic takes a liking for those who may be regarded as well-meaning, especially if they show courage in the face of danger threatening a friend, which is how he sees himself as striving to be. Bio: As would be unsurprising coming from a Wind dragon, he left home to go upon travels of his own (having known his parents take it in turns to go travelling while the other stayed to care for him, returning with gifts each time). This lead him to encounter a Water dragon at the top of the falls that go between the Light and Water domains, whom he assisted in finding a hospitable Light clan. He's kept travelling, but Shunic always returns to this one clan, and has aided them with fetching resources and tools required for repairs and such to their lair and other things. As a result, he has a chamber that is regarded as his own, and is seen as a member of the clan. The Mirror has enjoyed getting used to regarding things this way himself. [item=furry icewarden puppet] A token of his past that he's sure to bring wherever he takes up residence for a period of time, a gift his mother brought back from a celebration of the Crystalline Gala. Shunic plans to one day visit the snowy peaks with their southern lights for himself, the thought thrills him. Class: Out of the three presented, 'tank' fits best, but that's not the term he'd use to describe himself in battle. Shunic's accustomed to travelling on his own and watching his own back, but he's not at all averse to seeing how he may put his skills to use in a group. Schedule: History-Gym-Flying-Lunch-Language-Arithmetic-Tactics. (I was worried at seeing all the new applications, but I added it all into the excel thingummy I have, and this 'un still manages to overlap at least once with everyone's timetables.)
Huzzah! I do believe I've run out of questions (other than: are you having trouble seeing my pings, @a4755?)!
Now, assuming that I can use a dragon that I am currently in the process of acquiring...on with the application! :D

Name: Shunic.

Appearance: A Wind Mirror with Green primary and Royal Seraph secondary, not the tallest, but you wouldn't call him short either (mm, dragon equivalent to 5ft7 height-wise?). Respectable strength.
He's used to wearing a pretty similar outfit and carrying his gear in a similar manner day-to-day. While he can accept a change of wardrobe, he'll hope to keep his journeyman's packs or something like them.

Personality: Shunic's been suspected of being a kleptomaniac for his attraction to things that qualify as shiny treasure, which can include interesting bugs. His packrat habits are notorious, but the Mirror tends to carry most things of use with him. The fellows of the Light clan he's joined have noted that he's taken advantage of having storage space of his own, while Tzynket keeps an eye on things to make sure he doesn't go overboard.
The Mirror has an adoration for exploration, most notably if it concerns a place which he might regard as a 'dungeon', tricks and traps add to the thrill of it, along with the possibility of hidden treasure. He's likely to be up for a little friendly competition.
He is also known for an unfortunate trait which some regard as 'procacious', but others call it 'Philodraconic' (since the 'anthrop' in philanthropic means mankind...). Most would agree that there are times when it is necessary to restrain him from attempting to offer assistance to everyone who crosses his path.
Shunic takes a liking for those who may be regarded as well-meaning, especially if they show courage in the face of danger threatening a friend, which is how he sees himself as striving to be.

Bio: As would be unsurprising coming from a Wind dragon, he left home to go upon travels of his own (having known his parents take it in turns to go travelling while the other stayed to care for him, returning with gifts each time). This lead him to encounter a Water dragon at the top of the falls that go between the Light and Water domains, whom he assisted in finding a hospitable Light clan. He's kept travelling, but Shunic always returns to this one clan, and has aided them with fetching resources and tools required for repairs and such to their lair and other things. As a result, he has a chamber that is regarded as his own, and is seen as a member of the clan. The Mirror has enjoyed getting used to regarding things this way himself.
Furry Icewarden Puppet
A token of his past that he's sure to bring wherever he takes up residence for a period of time, a gift his mother brought back from a celebration of the Crystalline Gala. Shunic plans to one day visit the snowy peaks with their southern lights for himself, the thought thrills him.

Class: Out of the three presented, 'tank' fits best, but that's not the term he'd use to describe himself in battle.
Shunic's accustomed to travelling on his own and watching his own back, but he's not at all averse to seeing how he may put his skills to use in a group.

Schedule: History-Gym-Flying-Lunch-Language-Arithmetic-Tactics.
(I was worried at seeing all the new applications, but I added it all into the excel thingummy I have, and this 'un still manages to overlap at least once with everyone's timetables.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Yaaaaay you're in~
Yaaaaay you're in~
arcane_pride_stamp_by_dragonlich21-d6cak44.png sylveon_fan_stamp_by_skymint_stamps-d67srai.png
@a4755

Um...I figured more questions... >.<

Are familiars permitted?
Also, the gates are metal and ornate, right?
@a4755

Um...I figured more questions... >.<

Are familiars permitted?
Also, the gates are metal and ornate, right?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Yes and yes
Yes and yes
arcane_pride_stamp_by_dragonlich21-d6cak44.png sylveon_fan_stamp_by_skymint_stamps-d67srai.png
Just thought you guys should know that I will have limited to no internet access between August 24th to September first, so I won't be posting during that time.
Just thought you guys should know that I will have limited to no internet access between August 24th to September first, so I won't be posting during that time.
Thanks for the heads up!

(Gosh I should really post now *punches self*)
Thanks for the heads up!

(Gosh I should really post now *punches self*)
@a4755

No need to punch yourself over it, I've been wondering whether folks would like to be pinged when the thread is added to, as I don't think many people are like me in terms of having a list of threads they check regularly.
*isn't sure whether to ping everyone now to ask what their preference is*
@a4755

No need to punch yourself over it, I've been wondering whether folks would like to be pinged when the thread is added to, as I don't think many people are like me in terms of having a list of threads they check regularly.
*isn't sure whether to ping everyone now to ask what their preference is*
@a4755 wheezes hello Name: Azra Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=261541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2616/261541_350.png[/img] [/url] Somewhat small for a mirror, wiry and lean. Prefers to wear wraps on his arms to cover up various scars and burns from accidents at his makeshift forge. Personality: Friendly, albeit a bit nervous. Quick learner and generally a people person, despite lacking social graces. Greatly interested in metalworking, but decided to apply for the school given that very few places would hire metalworkers outside of the Fire Flight. Has a deep admiration for the Fire Flight as whole, almost bordering on obsession. Considers himself a normal dragon for the most part. Bio: Azra has spent most of his life wandering throughout the land after leaving his clan at a young age. When asked about his clan, he tends to shy away from the subject, usually dropping it completely in favor of something else. He applied for the Academy after hearing about it from a customer while working a stall at a carnival, figuring that it would be a good direction to go in. Anything to get further away from the Plaguelands. Class: Support Schedule: [LIST] [*]Language [*]Criminal Psychology [*]Flying [*]Lunch [*]Arithmetic [*]Tactics [*]Gym [/LIST]
@a4755 wheezes hello
Name: Azra
Appearance:
261541_350.png

Somewhat small for a mirror, wiry and lean. Prefers to wear wraps on his arms to cover up various scars and burns from accidents at his makeshift forge.
Personality: Friendly, albeit a bit nervous. Quick learner and generally a people person, despite lacking social graces. Greatly interested in metalworking, but decided to apply for the school given that very few places would hire metalworkers outside of the Fire Flight. Has a deep admiration for the Fire Flight as whole, almost bordering on obsession. Considers himself a normal dragon for the most part.
Bio: Azra has spent most of his life wandering throughout the land after leaving his clan at a young age. When asked about his clan, he tends to shy away from the subject, usually dropping it completely in favor of something else. He applied for the Academy after hearing about it from a customer while working a stall at a carnival, figuring that it would be a good direction to go in. Anything to get further away from the Plaguelands.
Class: Support
Schedule:
  • Language
  • Criminal Psychology
  • Flying
  • Lunch
  • Arithmetic
  • Tactics
  • Gym
Quarantine time? Might as well start dragons again.
BPco0tZ.png John - He/Him - Punk Clown DVynlKm.png
wlKuV.gif J3109.gif I5IC1.gif
Is this still accepting?
Is this still accepting?
Dragon Rescuer
@Genka @esperwolf @a4755 @anyone else concerned

Does anyone think that we should keep pinging one another whenever a post's made?
@Genka @esperwolf @a4755 @anyone else concerned

Does anyone think that we should keep pinging one another whenever a post's made?
1 2 3 4 5