Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp for anyone and everyone~
1 2 3 4 5 6
OOC; A posting order would be helpful. It'd be easier on me certainly since I'm quickly getting left behind here XD; Timezones are cruel.

IC;
Dhaval squeaked at Eorth exclamation, blinking and staring at the mirror dragon wondering what in the world any of them had done to bring such a shout out of him. Cane had immediately starting growling in response to Eorth's shouting, not liking the dragon's attitude at all, but a swift but gentle shove from Dhaval silenced him.

Blinking back up at Kuro, he nodded and smiled, "Yeah, this is Cane. The Leaders of the clan that adopted me found him for me. He's a bit protective of me though." He giggled a little. Feeling Cane tense up beside him, he looked around and frowned at seeing the green Fae and the mirror that shouted earlier were now arguing. Thankfully, it seemed short-lived as the female mirror tried to settle things down. She had pretty green eyes, a very different shade to his own pale green eyes. There was only one flight he knew of that had green eyes like that. She was a nature dragon!

He nodded his quickly to the female mirror's suggestion. There were so many dragons here, it was a wonder they all fit in this little glen. Bouncing over a few steps so he was more or less between the mirrors and the guardian, he glanced between them all with a kind smile before settling his gaze on the two mirrors. "I'm sure this glen would much appreciate it. I-if it helps I came from a meadow. It's not too far from here. It's...uh." He had to take a moment to remind himself which direction he came from, turning to look back at the bushes he had tumbled through then back-tracking by memory. "Oh, it's that way!" Pointing in the direction, he looked around at the others with a pleased grin.
OOC; A posting order would be helpful. It'd be easier on me certainly since I'm quickly getting left behind here XD; Timezones are cruel.

IC;
Dhaval squeaked at Eorth exclamation, blinking and staring at the mirror dragon wondering what in the world any of them had done to bring such a shout out of him. Cane had immediately starting growling in response to Eorth's shouting, not liking the dragon's attitude at all, but a swift but gentle shove from Dhaval silenced him.

Blinking back up at Kuro, he nodded and smiled, "Yeah, this is Cane. The Leaders of the clan that adopted me found him for me. He's a bit protective of me though." He giggled a little. Feeling Cane tense up beside him, he looked around and frowned at seeing the green Fae and the mirror that shouted earlier were now arguing. Thankfully, it seemed short-lived as the female mirror tried to settle things down. She had pretty green eyes, a very different shade to his own pale green eyes. There was only one flight he knew of that had green eyes like that. She was a nature dragon!

He nodded his quickly to the female mirror's suggestion. There were so many dragons here, it was a wonder they all fit in this little glen. Bouncing over a few steps so he was more or less between the mirrors and the guardian, he glanced between them all with a kind smile before settling his gaze on the two mirrors. "I'm sure this glen would much appreciate it. I-if it helps I came from a meadow. It's not too far from here. It's...uh." He had to take a moment to remind himself which direction he came from, turning to look back at the bushes he had tumbled through then back-tracking by memory. "Oh, it's that way!" Pointing in the direction, he looked around at the others with a pleased grin.
FR-SignatureBanner2014_zps7bc06ece.png
OOC: Sure @Jinx ouo No problemo~! As long as the person who made it makes the order XD

IC:
Kuro smiled at him back, petting the small tundra with his giant tail. In the sun, Kuro stood out like a lemon in a bowl of limes, but at night, he hid like a needle in a hay stack! He nodded silently towards Dhaval and patted Cane on the head afterwards, and then walked to Nori.

He picked her up onto his back, and began his way. "Shall we go?" He offered. Nori was small, small enough to be bite size. That is, if any dragon minded eating another dragon.
OOC: Sure @Jinx ouo No problemo~! As long as the person who made it makes the order XD

IC:
Kuro smiled at him back, petting the small tundra with his giant tail. In the sun, Kuro stood out like a lemon in a bowl of limes, but at night, he hid like a needle in a hay stack! He nodded silently towards Dhaval and patted Cane on the head afterwards, and then walked to Nori.

He picked her up onto his back, and began his way. "Shall we go?" He offered. Nori was small, small enough to be bite size. That is, if any dragon minded eating another dragon.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
http://flightrising.com/render/350/26725_350.png?1371247136

Talea hated this. She'd been mated to an idiot. Her daughter was wonderful, but she and Sunshine argued constantly. So she'd left. She'd loved him once, but she left. Her owner loved her, said, "Take all the time you need. I'll miss you, come back soon." She didn't care to go back, but her owner would worry if she didn't come back. She would go back... someday. Maybe." She flew into a tree and curled up, content to watch the other dragons. She'd talk to them later.
http://flightrising.com/render/350/26725_350.png?1371247136

Talea hated this. She'd been mated to an idiot. Her daughter was wonderful, but she and Sunshine argued constantly. So she'd left. She'd loved him once, but she left. Her owner loved her, said, "Take all the time you need. I'll miss you, come back soon." She didn't care to go back, but her owner would worry if she didn't come back. She would go back... someday. Maybe." She flew into a tree and curled up, content to watch the other dragons. She'd talk to them later.
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Aik's smile perked a bit more when everyone agreed. She was getting more comfortable with this siduation as it when along. "Oh thank you all for understanding, I really do appriciate it." The mirror's attention was then turned to the small, pure white child. A certain motherly instinct erupted as she squealed slightly and bounded forwards. She didn't touch him, just examined him much like she had with Eorth, which was getting uncomfortably close.
"Oh my gosh you're just so CUTE! And fluffy, not at all like my little Balarka..." She giggled slightly before straightening out. "This way? Okie dokie~" Her hyper personality seemed to have returned at least. She quite happily went that way, unable to walk in a straight line.

StandBy
@Daeneirys
@Starfall2466
@SlipperyMermaid
@Jinx
@SpiritOfSakura
@AgentShark
@Snowleaf

I believe this is the order of people joining, so it'd be fair enough to make this the order~ Any problems do tell me. I know the pains of timezones, most people are awake while I'm sleeping too ;u;
Aik's smile perked a bit more when everyone agreed. She was getting more comfortable with this siduation as it when along. "Oh thank you all for understanding, I really do appriciate it." The mirror's attention was then turned to the small, pure white child. A certain motherly instinct erupted as she squealed slightly and bounded forwards. She didn't touch him, just examined him much like she had with Eorth, which was getting uncomfortably close.
"Oh my gosh you're just so CUTE! And fluffy, not at all like my little Balarka..." She giggled slightly before straightening out. "This way? Okie dokie~" Her hyper personality seemed to have returned at least. She quite happily went that way, unable to walk in a straight line.

StandBy
@Daeneirys
@Starfall2466
@SlipperyMermaid
@Jinx
@SpiritOfSakura
@AgentShark
@Snowleaf

I believe this is the order of people joining, so it'd be fair enough to make this the order~ Any problems do tell me. I know the pains of timezones, most people are awake while I'm sleeping too ;u;
I need to expand my lair help this poor girl
aka me
plz
(I don't understand.)
(I don't understand.)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
(Just the order in which everyone makes a post hun~ Each person goes after the person who's on top of their name on the list. So you'd be after AgentShark, and I'd be after you~)

@Snowleaf
(Just the order in which everyone makes a post hun~ Each person goes after the person who's on top of their name on the list. So you'd be after AgentShark, and I'd be after you~)

@Snowleaf
I need to expand my lair help this poor girl
aka me
plz
(I understand.)
(I understand.)
((perhaps it would be a good idea to ping the next person to post in each reply?))
((perhaps it would be a good idea to ping the next person to post in each reply?))
Mermaids don't lose sleep over the opinions of shrimp
Eorth looked at the mirror dragon, who was now bouncing around the little one. He smiled, seeing that Aik's attitude came bask as quickly as it left. Seeing that she started walking, he ran up to her to keep close, he didn't know other dragons as well as he did Aik. He saw that the pure white hachling was leading the way, he decided to ask: "What are you doing here all alone?"

((Ok, ppl I may not be able to answer next time because I won't have any way to reach internet, so if I don't answer for a day, just skip me!!

P.S next in line is @Starfall2466))
Eorth looked at the mirror dragon, who was now bouncing around the little one. He smiled, seeing that Aik's attitude came bask as quickly as it left. Seeing that she started walking, he ran up to her to keep close, he didn't know other dragons as well as he did Aik. He saw that the pure white hachling was leading the way, he decided to ask: "What are you doing here all alone?"

((Ok, ppl I may not be able to answer next time because I won't have any way to reach internet, so if I don't answer for a day, just skip me!!

P.S next in line is @Starfall2466))
1z2eg7m.png
Kuro followed Dhaval. It was like Kuro wanted to protect the young hatchling. The pure white dracling just seemed so...alive and fun! He walked up beside the pure white and saw that a mirror dragon was going hyper and cute all over Dhaval.

Finding it funny, he chuckled quietly. He spotted another mirror dragon, whom was asking Dhaval what he was going here all by himself.

(( OH GAWD. I HATE CHUCKLES XD Next is~ @SlipperyMermaid))
Kuro followed Dhaval. It was like Kuro wanted to protect the young hatchling. The pure white dracling just seemed so...alive and fun! He walked up beside the pure white and saw that a mirror dragon was going hyper and cute all over Dhaval.

Finding it funny, he chuckled quietly. He spotted another mirror dragon, whom was asking Dhaval what he was going here all by himself.

(( OH GAWD. I HATE CHUCKLES XD Next is~ @SlipperyMermaid))
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6