Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Mate. ( Female Guardian. RP.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=97130] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/97130_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Jarralia, she is looking for a mate but everyone in her clan are taken it seems. What do you do? --- I'm honestly not sure what to do with this dragon, seeing that either everyone in my clan are far too young, wrong gender or going to be paired with someone else. I wanted to see if there would be anyone open, but I also didn't want to say " Yeah, just send me a male dragon. blah blah." So, this is what I'm asking. Someone sort of RP out meeting her and such, no restrictions on what breed or anything, and it doesn't need to be fancy text, just try. Also, I'm not sure if this should go the buying dragon forum or in the RP forum? I may put it in both. -- While I have found someone, I'm fine with other people as well! In fact that would be great to have other chooses! I would just go with whoever fits best with Jarralia.

97130_350.png

This is Jarralia, she is looking for a mate but everyone in her clan are taken it seems.

What do you do?

---

I'm honestly not sure what to do with this dragon, seeing that either everyone in my clan are far too young, wrong gender or going to be paired with someone else. I wanted to see if there would be anyone open, but I also didn't want to say " Yeah, just send me a male dragon. blah blah."

So, this is what I'm asking. Someone sort of RP out meeting her and such, no restrictions on what breed or anything, and it doesn't need to be fancy text, just try.

Also, I'm not sure if this should go the buying dragon forum or in the RP forum? I may put it in both.

--

While I have found someone, I'm fine with other people as well! In fact that would be great to have other chooses!

I would just go with whoever fits best with Jarralia.
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Bump?
Bump?
@GhostyBees if you plan on making an RP about it, then you have the right place. I'd be happy to join with this fellow if he fits your expectations [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26662] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/26662_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GhostyBees if you plan on making an RP about it, then you have the right place. I'd be happy to join with this fellow if he fits your expectations
26662_350.png
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@zezmeril Seems good to me. ^^ I'm guessing if I get some other people in though we'll need to work some stuff out. But until then, yep.

Any idea how you'd like to start?
@zezmeril Seems good to me. ^^ I'm guessing if I get some other people in though we'll need to work some stuff out. But until then, yep.

Any idea how you'd like to start?
@GhostyBees First, anything on the location where they'll be meeting or will it be some random space in existence, and how low of rating would you like to keep things? I'm OK with just about anything.
@GhostyBees First, anything on the location where they'll be meeting or will it be some random space in existence, and how low of rating would you like to keep things? I'm OK with just about anything.
@Zezmeril Pfft, alright, Since you're arcane and I'm plague maybe it should be on the border of that area, or near it. And rating wise, I'm fine with anything you want to throw out there. But we may need to end up moving to messages if that is the case.
@Zezmeril Pfft, alright, Since you're arcane and I'm plague maybe it should be on the border of that area, or near it. And rating wise, I'm fine with anything you want to throw out there. But we may need to end up moving to messages if that is the case.
@GhostyBees (Say we move to messages for certain events and have fade-outs here for them. That way we wont have to completely move it to messages. I'll go ahead and introduce mine now)

"Why do they have to be in such a hurry to get grandchildren," a lone tundra asked himself while he patrolled the boarder between arcane and plague flight territories, "I guess it is about time for me to start looking, but where to start?" He had been sent out early that morning to secure the boarder of the clan and flight, and was now halfway across as he took a break to rest. With adoptive parents being the elders of the clan, they had also issued him to find a mate while he was out.
@GhostyBees (Say we move to messages for certain events and have fade-outs here for them. That way we wont have to completely move it to messages. I'll go ahead and introduce mine now)

"Why do they have to be in such a hurry to get grandchildren," a lone tundra asked himself while he patrolled the boarder between arcane and plague flight territories, "I guess it is about time for me to start looking, but where to start?" He had been sent out early that morning to secure the boarder of the clan and flight, and was now halfway across as he took a break to rest. With adoptive parents being the elders of the clan, they had also issued him to find a mate while he was out.
* Along the borderlines of the territory someone is sitting on the edge, underneath a wilted plagued tree while staring up at the towering pink mountains.

A dark blue guardian, sitting all alone quietly.

She herself had come way out here to escape the hustle and bustle of the clan and lair. A new dragon, light of course, had just joined them. And for some reason, that meant that everyone had to become best friends with them.

Well, except for her of course.

She hated light dragons, but, what could you do? Suppose she's doing what she could now, and just stared up at the mountains quietly thinking. Not seeing the approaching Tundra. *

( @zezmeril Alright, but I know I always hated it when people left holes in the story like that... although, I kind of doubt anyone's reading these for the fun of it. )
* Along the borderlines of the territory someone is sitting on the edge, underneath a wilted plagued tree while staring up at the towering pink mountains.

A dark blue guardian, sitting all alone quietly.

She herself had come way out here to escape the hustle and bustle of the clan and lair. A new dragon, light of course, had just joined them. And for some reason, that meant that everyone had to become best friends with them.

Well, except for her of course.

She hated light dragons, but, what could you do? Suppose she's doing what she could now, and just stared up at the mountains quietly thinking. Not seeing the approaching Tundra. *

( @zezmeril Alright, but I know I always hated it when people left holes in the story like that... although, I kind of doubt anyone's reading these for the fun of it. )
@GhostyBees

As he continued on his path, he began thinking. Since he was a hatchling, he had always been content with only himself for company. Of course, this lead to some awkward moments between him and his fellow clan mates.

Recently, the elders had started taking notice of his time without company, and had asked him to go out to find someone to be with.

"Uh, excuse me ma'am. Can I ask what it is you're doing out here all alone," he asked once he noticed the dark blue guardian, and got within talking distance, trying to not cross the boarder.
@GhostyBees

As he continued on his path, he began thinking. Since he was a hatchling, he had always been content with only himself for company. Of course, this lead to some awkward moments between him and his fellow clan mates.

Recently, the elders had started taking notice of his time without company, and had asked him to go out to find someone to be with.

"Uh, excuse me ma'am. Can I ask what it is you're doing out here all alone," he asked once he noticed the dark blue guardian, and got within talking distance, trying to not cross the boarder.
@GhostyBees
@zezmeril
if you need anyone else for any role, I might be happy to help!
@GhostyBees
@zezmeril
if you need anyone else for any role, I might be happy to help!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23