Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Mate. ( Female Guardian. RP.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
* While he's waiting, he starts to see something in the distance. It.. doesn't look blue though. But it is rather large. A dragon?"

@zezmeril
* While he's waiting, he starts to see something in the distance. It.. doesn't look blue though. But it is rather large. A dragon?"

@zezmeril
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Looking up into the air, he see the creature. After a few moments, he stood, trying to get a better look to identify it. *Who or what is that? Please let it be someone just passing by.*

@ghostybees
Looking up into the air, he see the creature. After a few moments, he stood, trying to get a better look to identify it. *Who or what is that? Please let it be someone just passing by.*

@ghostybees
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
* The dragon is on the ground and walking along the border. It looks like another Tundra dragon, but with grey and orange fur. He's rather large, and at least middle aged.* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67721] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/67721_350.png[/img] [/url] @zezmeril
* The dragon is on the ground and walking along the border. It looks like another Tundra dragon, but with grey and orange fur. He's rather large, and at least middle aged.*

67721_350.png

@zezmeril
Stepping back away from the boarder a few steps, he watched as the tundra approached him. *Who is this? Maybe he knows where Jarralia is.* "Um, excuse me sir, but have you seen a blue guardian around here? Her name is Jarralia," he said nervously when the tundra had gotten closer.

@ghostybees
Stepping back away from the boarder a few steps, he watched as the tundra approached him. *Who is this? Maybe he knows where Jarralia is.* "Um, excuse me sir, but have you seen a blue guardian around here? Her name is Jarralia," he said nervously when the tundra had gotten closer.

@ghostybees
*The tundra stops his walk along the border lines and looks curious.* " Yes, I am a clan mate of hers. Why? What about her?" * He looks interested, and luckily not like he's about to attack him.. even though he does appear to be a plague dragon.*

@zezmeril
*The tundra stops his walk along the border lines and looks curious.* " Yes, I am a clan mate of hers. Why? What about her?" * He looks interested, and luckily not like he's about to attack him.. even though he does appear to be a plague dragon.*

@zezmeril
"Well, I had spoke with her earlier this morning. I had asked her if we could meet again this afternoon before I left," he said, rubbing at a sore spot in the back of his neck, "I'm beginning to wonder if she'll show or not." *I'd best watch what I say around this fellow. No telling what he might have to say back, or how he'll react.*

@ghostybees
"Well, I had spoke with her earlier this morning. I had asked her if we could meet again this afternoon before I left," he said, rubbing at a sore spot in the back of his neck, "I'm beginning to wonder if she'll show or not." *I'd best watch what I say around this fellow. No telling what he might have to say back, or how he'll react.*

@ghostybees
* The Tundra thinks for a moment, a bit surprised.* " I wouldn't expect Jarralia to be the one to make out of clan friends... or in clan ones." *He thinks about it, then shrugs it off.* " Well, I'm sure she'll be here.

Who are you anyways?"

@zezmeril
* The Tundra thinks for a moment, a bit surprised.* " I wouldn't expect Jarralia to be the one to make out of clan friends... or in clan ones." *He thinks about it, then shrugs it off.* " Well, I'm sure she'll be here.

Who are you anyways?"

@zezmeril
"My name is Kokkorok," he said, lowering his head submissively, "May I ask the same of you?" *At least he knows Jarralia. Maybe he can tell me a little about her.*

@ghostybees
"My name is Kokkorok," he said, lowering his head submissively, "May I ask the same of you?" *At least he knows Jarralia. Maybe he can tell me a little about her.*

@ghostybees
*The dragon smiles a bit.* " Hmm, that's an interesting name.. I am Paldrovaile. Good to meet you." * He nods back politely and pleasantly.*

@zezmeril
*The dragon smiles a bit.* " Hmm, that's an interesting name.. I am Paldrovaile. Good to meet you." * He nods back politely and pleasantly.*

@zezmeril
*He flinches when he heard a roar in the distance.* "I'm guessing you know Jarralia well, being in the same clan and all," he said, looking back towards his home, "Do you think you could give me any advice for talking to her? I'm not used to talking to anyone for extended periods of time." *I really hope that's just him getting mad. I don't need to fight him again.*

@ghostybees
*He flinches when he heard a roar in the distance.* "I'm guessing you know Jarralia well, being in the same clan and all," he said, looking back towards his home, "Do you think you could give me any advice for talking to her? I'm not used to talking to anyone for extended periods of time." *I really hope that's just him getting mad. I don't need to fight him again.*

@ghostybees
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23