Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight of Infidels [Chat Thread]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
same!!! @mumble needs to post sdjfklhsdjghdg i'll pester her about it today.
same!!! @mumble needs to post sdjfklhsdjghdg i'll pester her about it today.
J1Hn7rK.png
Yeah, I'd love to keep going. Sorry, I'm not entirely certain where I am in the post order...
Yeah, I'd love to keep going. Sorry, I'm not entirely certain where I am in the post order...
t9lWbAR.png
By Raquel
Keeping things rolling sounds good to me.
Keeping things rolling sounds good to me.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
why don't we just skip @mumble and move on to someone else? Someone who's actually going to post.
why don't we just skip @mumble and move on to someone else? Someone who's actually going to post.
tXKbExw.png
sure, although without mumble's response i can't really do too much...

though tbh savari is pretty frickin' fickle so i could probably reason some way for her to get bored of isaiahs existence and commence ignoring him...
sure, although without mumble's response i can't really do too much...

though tbh savari is pretty frickin' fickle so i could probably reason some way for her to get bored of isaiahs existence and commence ignoring him...
J1Hn7rK.png
Pings aren't working for some people right now, did anybody PM mumble?
Pings aren't working for some people right now, did anybody PM mumble?
t9lWbAR.png
By Raquel
I haven't, but I can definitely do that. Do you want me to? I just don't want all of us messaging her at once.
I haven't, but I can definitely do that. Do you want me to? I just don't want all of us messaging her at once.
tXKbExw.png
@winterling go for it!
@winterling go for it!
J1Hn7rK.png
they said they'd have a post up soon. Hopefully that means, you know, within the next few days. :P
they said they'd have a post up soon. Hopefully that means, you know, within the next few days. :P
tXKbExw.png
If you guys need someone to move on the story, I'm don't mind posting.
If you guys need someone to move on the story, I'm don't mind posting.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15