Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ToonTown RP | OOC | semi-open
lonngggg overdue, but! i've been super swamped & low on spoons lately :'D i've managed a glance at Dimitri tho, and ooHH i love him !! i'll be able to provide some propper comments & such Soon:tm: gsadfcvghjk-
lonngggg overdue, but! i've been super swamped & low on spoons lately :'D i've managed a glance at Dimitri tho, and ooHH i love him !! i'll be able to provide some propper comments & such Soon:tm: gsadfcvghjk-
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
ToonTown has a very interesting premise - a bunch of cartoons banding together to break down the giant evil corporation known as C.O.G.S. Inc., one laugh at a time! You know what they say, "Laughter is the best medicine!"

...at least, I think that's the saying. I could be wrong.
ToonTown has a very interesting premise - a bunch of cartoons banding together to break down the giant evil corporation known as C.O.G.S. Inc., one laugh at a time! You know what they say, "Laughter is the best medicine!"

...at least, I think that's the saying. I could be wrong.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Hope this thread isn’t dead. Let me help by bumping it up, if no one minds.
Hope this thread isn’t dead. Let me help by bumping it up, if no one minds.
Yeah, I was hoping to join - as I said, ToonTown has a very interesting premise. The RP piqued my interest.
Yeah, I was hoping to join - as I said, ToonTown has a very interesting premise. The RP piqued my interest.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
not totally dead! i fell off the face of the earth due to irl stuff :'D boyfriend & i are slowwllyy installing new [big] kitchen appliances, so i've been hella low on spoons-
not totally dead! i fell off the face of the earth due to irl stuff :'D boyfriend & i are slowwllyy installing new [big] kitchen appliances, so i've been hella low on spoons-
I'm still here too! I'm glad you're getting new kitchen appliances, it's always good to upgrade your home! ^^
I'm still here too! I'm glad you're getting new kitchen appliances, it's always good to upgrade your home! ^^
JO3IUDA.png
Oh, hey, Soul!

Good luck with the upgrades, Sworded!
Oh, hey, Soul!

Good luck with the upgrades, Sworded!
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
finally have some energy tonight, so maybe expect some proper responses from me !!
finally have some energy tonight, so maybe expect some proper responses from me !!
WIP (as in, not sure what to do for the background); oh, c'mon, I couldn't resist - is this okay? If not, I will change it.

Name: Lucky
Pronouns: he/him
Species: duck (loosely based off American Pekin)

Appearance: An anthropomorphic duck Toon with yellow feathers, an orange beak, and bluish-gray eyes. His outfit consists of an aqua blue ascot, a light yellow shirt under a yellow jacket, and dark yellow shorts with orange and aqua blue accents. He also carries around a small brown shoulder bag. (inside it is, you guessed it, this rubber duck) (also, he's got wings in place of arms and hands - he can still use them as such, think avian characters like Berdly or even Martlet)

Personality: Lucky is a determined Toon with an indomitable spirit, who'll stop at seemingly nothing to achieve his goals. If (keyword: IF) anybody chooses to berate and ridicule him, he's going to try to prove them wrong, no matter what it takes. ...as long as it doesn't involve making fun of others. He's not a bully. Even though he's different from the other avian Toons because he can't fly, he's gotten used to his "flaw" over time and isn't all that affected when somebody points it out.

Strengths
  • Level-headed
  • Adaptability
  • Perseverance

Weaknesses
  • He's not the best at communicating
  • Loses hope when things look bleak (Very rarely - mainly if it looks like there's truly no way out in a bind)
  • Can't fly despite his wings

Gag Tracks
  • Toon-Up
  • Squirt

Home Neighborhood: Shipshape Boatyard
Background:
WIP (as in, not sure what to do for the background); oh, c'mon, I couldn't resist - is this okay? If not, I will change it.

Name: Lucky
Pronouns: he/him
Species: duck (loosely based off American Pekin)

Appearance: An anthropomorphic duck Toon with yellow feathers, an orange beak, and bluish-gray eyes. His outfit consists of an aqua blue ascot, a light yellow shirt under a yellow jacket, and dark yellow shorts with orange and aqua blue accents. He also carries around a small brown shoulder bag. (inside it is, you guessed it, this rubber duck) (also, he's got wings in place of arms and hands - he can still use them as such, think avian characters like Berdly or even Martlet)

Personality: Lucky is a determined Toon with an indomitable spirit, who'll stop at seemingly nothing to achieve his goals. If (keyword: IF) anybody chooses to berate and ridicule him, he's going to try to prove them wrong, no matter what it takes. ...as long as it doesn't involve making fun of others. He's not a bully. Even though he's different from the other avian Toons because he can't fly, he's gotten used to his "flaw" over time and isn't all that affected when somebody points it out.

Strengths
  • Level-headed
  • Adaptability
  • Perseverance

Weaknesses
  • He's not the best at communicating
  • Loses hope when things look bleak (Very rarely - mainly if it looks like there's truly no way out in a bind)
  • Can't fly despite his wings

Gag Tracks
  • Toon-Up
  • Squirt

Home Neighborhood: Shipshape Boatyard
Background:
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif