Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interact With The Dragon Above!
[center]A mix between forum game and roleplay, I got this idea from the ToyHou.se forums! I felt the roleplay forums would be best to put this instead of the forum games section. [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] How does it work? Well, you choose one of your dragons, and write how that dragon would react to the above persons dragon, then another person chooses one of their dragon and writes how theirs would react to yours! So on and so forth![/center] ----- Rules: 1. Claiming posts first are encouraged! 2. Try not to be too rude, this is for fun! 3. If you want you can follow-up and respond to the dragon below by editing your post, this is not required, just for fun. 4. Write as much as you want, but know some people might not write as much as you did. 5. Every three posts you can respond again. ----- I'll start us off with HawkGaze: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88395480][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883955/88395480_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Response:[/i] HawkGaze steps back, eyes wide and glinting with wonder. "You.. You are quite the marvel!" Is all she can say, gaze roaming the cybernetic dragon in front of her. Apprentice and helper to an alchemist she's seen many things in her life, but never anything close to the amazing dragon before her. "I was hatched without arms, so I've had my fair share of, ah, 'augments' in my life." She explains, before quickly feeling she's given away too much in her awestruck state.
A mix between forum game and roleplay, I got this idea from the ToyHou.se forums! I felt the roleplay forums would be best to put this instead of the forum games section.

How does it work? Well, you choose one of your dragons, and write how that dragon would react to the above persons dragon, then another person chooses one of their dragon and writes how theirs would react to yours! So on and so forth!

Rules:
1. Claiming posts first are encouraged!
2. Try not to be too rude, this is for fun!
3. If you want you can follow-up and respond to the dragon below by editing your post, this is not required, just for fun.
4. Write as much as you want, but know some people might not write as much as you did.
5. Every three posts you can respond again.
I'll start us off with HawkGaze:
88395480_350.png
Response: HawkGaze steps back, eyes wide and glinting with wonder. "You.. You are quite the marvel!" Is all she can say, gaze roaming the cybernetic dragon in front of her. Apprentice and helper to an alchemist she's seen many things in her life, but never anything close to the amazing dragon before her. "I was hatched without arms, so I've had my fair share of, ah, 'augments' in my life." She explains, before quickly feeling she's given away too much in her awestruck state.
FARLEFT-Copy.gifLEFT-Copy.gifRIGHT-Copy.gifFARRIGHTgif-Copy.gif
This looks quite fun! Interested to see how this goes. [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94291614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942917/94291614_350.png[/img][/url] CHARYBDIS stirs to life. Its movements are slow and erratic, each plate of cybernetic augment beneath its many layers of sea flora clicking into place as its tail jerks and twists, wires sparking beneath the metal. It has been a long time since it has activated, faded optics flashing bright blue with the light of a new soul. Systems and screens pop up briefly in the corner of her vision before she blinks them away with a low hum, unfurling and shaking out her wings like gigantic flower petals. A few clumps of algae come off here and there, accompanied by the occasional bone loosened from the cracks between the plating. For a moment, CHARYBDIS regards HawkGaze in silence, peering down with curiosity in those narrow blue eyes. The text flashing in her periphery grants her some basic information on the dragon before her, and she glances briefly off to the side before smiling politely. When she speaks her voice is low, rumbling from deep in her chest and carrying the weight of ages. “A Wildclaw… I have seen very few of your kind in my time. And one who also bears such augments? Curious, curious indeed.” [rule] [i]Response to post above[/i]: CHARYBDIS’ smile widens, head tilting to get a better look at HawkGaze’s prosthetics before nodding approvingly. The designs are unfamiliar, though they bear the markings of the Icewarden as well as some personal flair, and she takes the chance to store the new information into her mind’s database. Perhaps she will analyse them later, see if there’s anything to be learned. “You are kind. Your arms- they are of wonderful work. The craftmanship… exquisite. Much has changed since I last surfaced, then.” She clears her throat, adjusting her position and letting her tail sweep across the ground. “You wear the uniform of an alchemist,”she remarks with interest. “Is that your occupation?” [rule] [i]Response to post below[/i]: CHARYBDIS barks a laugh, metal jaws working in a broad snarl-smile as she leans back to get a better look at the dragon before her. The Imperial’s voice carries a tone she can’t quite place on her own, and so she opts to look into his eyes instead. The curiosity in them seems genuine enough, albeit somewhat cool, although a pop-up in her right eye advises her caution. And so she alters her expression to one more polite and calm. “They are indeed real. Were they false...” The corner of her lips curl to reveal rows of teeth, a strange and almost grotesque sort of smile that does not match the kindness in her eyes. Perhaps it is just her face. One of her fins twitches for a moment, a brief spark in the system. CHARYBDIS makes a mental note to get it repaired later. On second thoughts, perhaps a full-body maintenance might be nice after such a time spent below. She shakes her head, blinks away the screens in her vision once more and refocuses on the dragon, who is resting comfortably on a cushion of fine cloth. “Are you a noble, perhaps? The jewels you wear are precious, and the metal-work is of excellent make. Clearly custom-made.” She nods towards the bridle. “It must have taken quite some time.” — Reply: CHARYBDIS picks up on the faint murmur, and controls the little tick in her jaw, raising her snout with a sniff. The air carries the scent of something sweet, and her armour plates click together as she moves her head to look for the source. At the mention of a ‘Lady’, CHARYBDIS returns her focus to the Imperial, her body going unnaturally still within moments. “A lady? I’m afraid I don’t know her.” Her eyes blink once, twice, bringing up a new screen in her vision as something clicks and whirs at the base of her skull. “Would you care to tell me about her? She seems very kind.” (please let me know if I should add a ping to responses)
This looks quite fun! Interested to see how this goes.

94291614_350.png

CHARYBDIS stirs to life. Its movements are slow and erratic, each plate of cybernetic augment beneath its many layers of sea flora clicking into place as its tail jerks and twists, wires sparking beneath the metal. It has been a long time since it has activated, faded optics flashing bright blue with the light of a new soul. Systems and screens pop up briefly in the corner of her vision before she blinks them away with a low hum, unfurling and shaking out her wings like gigantic flower petals. A few clumps of algae come off here and there, accompanied by the occasional bone loosened from the cracks between the plating.

For a moment, CHARYBDIS regards HawkGaze in silence, peering down with curiosity in those narrow blue eyes. The text flashing in her periphery grants her some basic information on the dragon before her, and she glances briefly off to the side before smiling politely. When she speaks her voice is low, rumbling from deep in her chest and carrying the weight of ages.

“A Wildclaw… I have seen very few of your kind in my time. And one who also bears such augments? Curious, curious indeed.”

Response to post above: CHARYBDIS’ smile widens, head tilting to get a better look at HawkGaze’s prosthetics before nodding approvingly. The designs are unfamiliar, though they bear the markings of the Icewarden as well as some personal flair, and she takes the chance to store the new information into her mind’s database. Perhaps she will analyse them later, see if there’s anything to be learned. “You are kind. Your arms- they are of wonderful work. The craftmanship… exquisite. Much has changed since I last surfaced, then.” She clears her throat, adjusting her position and letting her tail sweep across the ground. “You wear the uniform of an alchemist,”she remarks with interest. “Is that your occupation?”

Response to post below: CHARYBDIS barks a laugh, metal jaws working in a broad snarl-smile as she leans back to get a better look at the dragon before her. The Imperial’s voice carries a tone she can’t quite place on her own, and so she opts to look into his eyes instead. The curiosity in them seems genuine enough, albeit somewhat cool, although a pop-up in her right eye advises her caution. And so she alters her expression to one more polite and calm.

“They are indeed real. Were they false...” The corner of her lips curl to reveal rows of teeth, a strange and almost grotesque sort of smile that does not match the kindness in her eyes. Perhaps it is just her face. One of her fins twitches for a moment, a brief spark in the system. CHARYBDIS makes a mental note to get it repaired later. On second thoughts, perhaps a full-body maintenance might be nice after such a time spent below. She shakes her head, blinks away the screens in her vision once more and refocuses on the dragon, who is resting comfortably on a cushion of fine cloth.

“Are you a noble, perhaps? The jewels you wear are precious, and the metal-work is of excellent make. Clearly custom-made.” She nods towards the bridle. “It must have taken quite some time.”

Reply: CHARYBDIS picks up on the faint murmur, and controls the little tick in her jaw, raising her snout with a sniff. The air carries the scent of something sweet, and her armour plates click together as she moves her head to look for the source.

At the mention of a ‘Lady’, CHARYBDIS returns her focus to the Imperial, her body going unnaturally still within moments. “A lady? I’m afraid I don’t know her.” Her eyes blink once, twice, bringing up a new screen in her vision as something clicks and whirs at the base of her skull. “Would you care to tell me about her? She seems very kind.”

(please let me know if I should add a ping to responses)
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
____________________________________________________________________________ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82946313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829464/82946313_350.png[/img][/url] The dragon adorned in gold lounges lazily on a large red cushion made of fine cloth, his head tilted slightly with curiosity. He looks CHARYBDIS up and down, studying the bizarre mixture between machine and flesh in front of him, something utterly foreign to him. After a few more moments of silence, he shifts his wings and speaks, his voice slightly high pitched. “Hm… my, you’re an interesting one. Can’t say I’ve seen something like… that… before. Tell me, are those, let’s say, augmentations real? Or just decoration?” He appears genuinely curious, as this is the first time he’s seen something like this. He rests his chin on his ring-adorned hand as he studies CHARYBDIS again. _____________________ The dragon smiles lazily. “Well, I wouldn’t say I myself am a noble, though I have been given the gift of this lifestyle by my beautiful Lady Zmija… oh, you haven’t heard of her? What a shame. I could go on for ages…” He gives CHARYBDIS another look up and down, muttering to himself something about “What an odd creature…” Reply: …

82946313_350.png
The dragon adorned in gold lounges lazily on a large red cushion made of fine cloth, his head tilted slightly with curiosity. He looks CHARYBDIS up and down, studying the bizarre mixture between machine and flesh in front of him, something utterly foreign to him. After a few more moments of silence, he shifts his wings and speaks, his voice slightly high pitched.

“Hm… my, you’re an interesting one. Can’t say I’ve seen something like… that… before. Tell me, are those, let’s say, augmentations real? Or just decoration?”

He appears genuinely curious, as this is the first time he’s seen something like this. He rests his chin on his ring-adorned hand as he studies CHARYBDIS again.

The dragon smiles lazily.
“Well, I wouldn’t say I myself am a noble, though I have been given the gift of this lifestyle by my beautiful Lady Zmija… oh, you haven’t heard of her? What a shame. I could go on for ages…”

He gives CHARYBDIS another look up and down, muttering to himself something about “What an odd creature…”

Reply: …
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
gentle bump //
gentle bump //
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94544910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945450/94544910_350.png[/img][/url] Crurry, hearing the murmuring of dragon voices, glances into the room from the hall. Seeing the impressive and glittering imperial and the imposing cybernetic undertide he carefully slinks into the area padding quietly up to the other dragons. From his maw a steaming bamboo box tied with string hangs. He clears his throat a little, his voice seems controlled and even, for a younger dragon he has much discipline. “Uh were you guys the ones who ordered the dumpling plater?”
94544910_350.png

Crurry, hearing the murmuring of dragon voices, glances into the room from the hall. Seeing the impressive and glittering imperial and the imposing cybernetic undertide he carefully slinks into the area padding quietly up to the other dragons. From his maw a steaming bamboo box tied with string hangs. He clears his throat a little, his voice seems controlled and even, for a younger dragon he has much discipline.

“Uh were you guys the ones who ordered the dumpling plater?”
nudX0O8.png