Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Dawn - Multifandom FR RP (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Accepted!
Accepted!
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Oooh, I’m interested in this! I’ll claim a character on here!
Oooh, I’m interested in this! I’ll claim a character on here!
Bump
Bump
Working on it. How do you come up with the elemental weaknesses, use Pokémon type logic?
Working on it. How do you come up with the elemental weaknesses, use Pokémon type logic?
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
You can use Pokemon type weaknesses, or you can also use FR Coli type weaknesses. Which ever one you'd prefer. Here's the FR element table if you need it: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2a5b2340ac661ef3adc0bd79463327f4/tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500.jpg[/img] [center]([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/608964]Source[/url])[/center]
You can use Pokemon type weaknesses, or you can also use FR Coli type weaknesses. Which ever one you'd prefer.

Here's the FR element table if you need it:

tumblr_mq75toik7y1sbylx1o1_500.jpg
(Source)
Let me see if I have this right: Normal is weak to all the elements, all the elements are weak against... each other? Fire isn't weak to Water? I'm so confused about the Coli type matchups. Where's the logic?
Let me see if I have this right: Normal is weak to all the elements, all the elements are weak against... each other? Fire isn't weak to Water? I'm so confused about the Coli type matchups. Where's the logic?
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Finding weaknesses with the chart can be a bit difficult if you haven't before.

I believe what you need to do is find the column of the element and then look down. Green pluses mark which elements are super effective, and red minuses mark which elements are resisted.

That means normal has no weaknesses or resistances, since it doesn't have a column. Also, each element would resist themselves, and fire monsters would be weak to water attacks! The strange thing is that fire attacks are neutral when used against water monsters since there's no mark in the water column, but that's game balance what can you do. ;D
Finding weaknesses with the chart can be a bit difficult if you haven't before.

I believe what you need to do is find the column of the element and then look down. Green pluses mark which elements are super effective, and red minuses mark which elements are resisted.

That means normal has no weaknesses or resistances, since it doesn't have a column. Also, each element would resist themselves, and fire monsters would be weak to water attacks! The strange thing is that fire attacks are neutral when used against water monsters since there's no mark in the water column, but that's game balance what can you do. ;D
Sorry if the chart is kinda weird. I probably should have found a better one :/

So yeah, what Biao says is true. Normal / Neutral has no strengths or weaknesses. All the orange - symbols are resists, and the green + symbols are super-effectives.
Sorry if the chart is kinda weird. I probably should have found a better one :/

So yeah, what Biao says is true. Normal / Neutral has no strengths or weaknesses. All the orange - symbols are resists, and the green + symbols are super-effectives.
No, it's perfectly fine. I use it for coli haha. So thanks for finding us one!
No, it's perfectly fine. I use it for coli haha. So thanks for finding us one!
I'll keep working on my forms. Just let me know when I take too long.
I'll keep working on my forms. Just let me know when I take too long.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12