Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Dancer rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(Hallo :D)

A few hours later, Lepidoptera could be found browsing the stalls of the festival with the fae on her back.
(Hallo :D)

A few hours later, Lepidoptera could be found browsing the stalls of the festival with the fae on her back.
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Good evening. How are you?)

Ranna was carrying her pack. "Good afternoon. How are you both?" She asked curiously.
(Good evening. How are you?)

Ranna was carrying her pack. "Good afternoon. How are you both?" She asked curiously.
(Pretty good, how about you?)

Lepidoptera turned to look at Ranna. “Well well! Hello again, little one.” The fae on her back chirped as a hello, his Sandsurge guard nowhere to be seen.
(Pretty good, how about you?)

Lepidoptera turned to look at Ranna. “Well well! Hello again, little one.” The fae on her back chirped as a hello, his Sandsurge guard nowhere to be seen.
Hatchery
Art Shop
(I'm ok)

"I hope you are both well." She said smiling. She looked as if leaving... "i do apologize if i keep appearing at poor times ma'am."
(I'm ok)

"I hope you are both well." She said smiling. She looked as if leaving... "i do apologize if i keep appearing at poor times ma'am."
Lepidoptera shook her head. “Not at all. I was just showing my little friend here around the stalls, to see if he sees anything he likes.” The fae smiled, and the tome from before fluttered near him.
Lepidoptera shook her head. “Not at all. I was just showing my little friend here around the stalls, to see if he sees anything he likes.” The fae smiled, and the tome from before fluttered near him.
Hatchery
Art Shop
"I don't know what is interesting... but perhaps the stall selling magic items could be interesting?"
"I don't know what is interesting... but perhaps the stall selling magic items could be interesting?"
Lepidoptera looked at the fae, who clapped his paws together and nodded. “Well then. Someone likes magic.”
Lepidoptera looked at the fae, who clapped his paws together and nodded. “Well then. Someone likes magic.”
Hatchery
Art Shop
"I am glad i suggested something." Ranna said. She looked at the fae looking happily responding to the idea of magic.
"I am glad i suggested something." Ranna said. She looked at the fae looking happily responding to the idea of magic.
(*dance*)

Lepidoptera chuckled. “This is Bayren. An odd little thing. Not truly a dragon.”
(*dance*)

Lepidoptera chuckled. “This is Bayren. An odd little thing. Not truly a dragon.”
Hatchery
Art Shop
(How are you?)

"Not a dragon?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at the duo curiously not sure what was going on with the idea.
(How are you?)

"Not a dragon?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at the duo curiously not sure what was going on with the idea.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10