Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Dancer rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(What are you apologizing for? You didn’t do anything -w-)

The next show started, and the menacing aura was ever closer, as if right there. But besides it was a sweet and calm one.
(What are you apologizing for? You didn’t do anything -w-)

The next show started, and the menacing aura was ever closer, as if right there. But besides it was a sweet and calm one.
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(That you cannot decide?)

Ranna looked at the show. She looked at the dragon dancing and tried to ignore the aura. She looked at her new friend in the dancing dragon but sometimes thought she was being invited to the stage by the snakes all around.
(That you cannot decide?)

Ranna looked at the show. She looked at the dragon dancing and tried to ignore the aura. She looked at her new friend in the dancing dragon but sometimes thought she was being invited to the stage by the snakes all around.
(You don’t have to apologize for me having smooth brain hehehe)

Lepidoptera’s eyes seems to be pinned on a small fae who seemed to very much enjoying her dance, holding his Luminax plushie while smiling. Beside him was a huge Sandsurge who seemed to be guarding him.
(You don’t have to apologize for me having smooth brain hehehe)

Lepidoptera’s eyes seems to be pinned on a small fae who seemed to very much enjoying her dance, holding his Luminax plushie while smiling. Beside him was a huge Sandsurge who seemed to be guarding him.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Ranna follows her eyes. She looked at the pair curiously but didn't dare interrupt the performance. She was after all, a guest...

(Anything in mind? Perhaps a pillow? Shirt?)
Ranna follows her eyes. She looked at the pair curiously but didn't dare interrupt the performance. She was after all, a guest...

(Anything in mind? Perhaps a pillow? Shirt?)
(I decided to make my mom a sort of roll up container, like a make up bag with pockets :D)

The fae swayed to the music, chirping happily. Lepidoptera smiled, and her snake familiars circled her.
(I decided to make my mom a sort of roll up container, like a make up bag with pockets :D)

The fae swayed to the music, chirping happily. Lepidoptera smiled, and her snake familiars circled her.
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Transport bag?)

Ranna looked at the dancer. She quiet again despite the nice talk. She looked at the faw a bit too.
(Transport bag?)

Ranna looked at the dancer. She quiet again despite the nice talk. She looked at the faw a bit too.
(Something like that, yeah :))

Lepidoptera slithered up to the little fae, giving him a little tap on the head, which received a little giggle.
(Something like that, yeah :))

Lepidoptera slithered up to the little fae, giving him a little tap on the head, which received a little giggle.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Ranna looked at her and then the fae. She was not sure what to do at all... She looked around the show.
Ranna looked at her and then the fae. She was not sure what to do at all... She looked around the show.
The show ended, and Lepidoptera exited the stage, slithering towards the fae to pick him up in her feathered arms, as he giggled and chirped. A strange tome seemed to follow the fae, not like one seen in Sornieth, but similar.
The show ended, and Lepidoptera exited the stage, slithering towards the fae to pick him up in her feathered arms, as he giggled and chirped. A strange tome seemed to follow the fae, not like one seen in Sornieth, but similar.
Hatchery
Art Shop
She was looking at that. She looked at the fae and Lepidotera go. She instead began to pack up to go home, even missing the finale that evening. She found the clan could be allies to her father's clan.
She was looking at that. She looked at the fae and Lepidotera go. She instead began to pack up to go home, even missing the finale that evening. She found the clan could be allies to her father's clan.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10