Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Starlit Complex {IC}
1 2
OOC|IC

Within a location known only as the Starlit Conplex, many members of the staff were working as efficiently as possible to finish up any and all preparations that remained before their expedition teams came back with subjects. While this ended up with some of them being rather nervous about the deadline, others chose not to worry about said deadline however, after what seemed to be a few hours, the expedition teams had returned with several wounded subjects which seemed to greatly shock some of the employees.

Riddle and Zephyr Rosehearts

Among the wounded subjects that had been brought in were two boys who looked almost identical to one another. While they both had various injuries that they had arrived here with, one of them, Riddle Rosehearts, appeared to be rather tired for some odd reason which could possibly be due to some sort of mystical poison that was the result of an alchemy mishap.
OOC|IC

Within a location known only as the Starlit Conplex, many members of the staff were working as efficiently as possible to finish up any and all preparations that remained before their expedition teams came back with subjects. While this ended up with some of them being rather nervous about the deadline, others chose not to worry about said deadline however, after what seemed to be a few hours, the expedition teams had returned with several wounded subjects which seemed to greatly shock some of the employees.

Riddle and Zephyr Rosehearts

Among the wounded subjects that had been brought in were two boys who looked almost identical to one another. While they both had various injuries that they had arrived here with, one of them, Riddle Rosehearts, appeared to be rather tired for some odd reason which could possibly be due to some sort of mystical poison that was the result of an alchemy mishap.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][b][color=#096f73][emoji=silver crown size=1]Soulor[emoji=blue star size=1][/color][/b][/center] Soulor is brought in for testing, though that doesn't mean they don't want to help him out. His crowned scars lay all over his body, and as a result of his own Master Crown's influence, his eyes are gone. All that's left is the eye in his mouth.
Soulor

Soulor is brought in for testing, though that doesn't mean they don't want to help him out. His crowned scars lay all over his body, and as a result of his own Master Crown's influence, his eyes are gone. All that's left is the eye in his mouth.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[center][emoji=dog 2 size=1] [b][color=saddlebrown]TenSoon[/color][/b] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][/center] Two scientists came in holding an abnormally large wolfhound, clearly struggling to carry the massive beast. The left side of its head seemed to be burnt and melted, part of its skull showing and its left ear missing. However, it didn't look in pain. There was no whining, no wince on its face. In fact, it looked rather reserved. Its eyes were stuck in a blank stare even as the scientists placed it down for observation, huffing and puffing with the weight lifted off their shoulders. ----- [center][emoji=shadow rune size=1] [b][color=midnightblue]Alastor's Shadow[/color][/b] [emoji=music notes size=1][/center] Static jumped from the shadow of one scientist to another. It stayed inconspicuous without lights glowing on its dark body, the only thing that announced its presence being the sound of a tuning radio as curiosity overwhelmed it. The newcomers looked like so much [i]fun[/i]. The stalking creature then stopped in the shadow of one of the patients, the red clothing attracting it to him. If its smile were showing, it would be smiling wide. This new plaything looked tired. The static that followed the rogue shadow got a bit louder as if it were mimicking a laugh. It's form then shifted to copy Riddle's shadow.
TenSoon
Two scientists came in holding an abnormally large wolfhound, clearly struggling to carry the massive beast. The left side of its head seemed to be burnt and melted, part of its skull showing and its left ear missing. However, it didn't look in pain. There was no whining, no wince on its face. In fact, it looked rather reserved. Its eyes were stuck in a blank stare even as the scientists placed it down for observation, huffing and puffing with the weight lifted off their shoulders.
Alastor's Shadow
Static jumped from the shadow of one scientist to another. It stayed inconspicuous without lights glowing on its dark body, the only thing that announced its presence being the sound of a tuning radio as curiosity overwhelmed it. The newcomers looked like so much fun.

The stalking creature then stopped in the shadow of one of the patients, the red clothing attracting it to him. If its smile were showing, it would be smiling wide. This new plaything looked tired. The static that followed the rogue shadow got a bit louder as if it were mimicking a laugh. It's form then shifted to copy Riddle's shadow.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[center][emoji=pick axe size=1] [color=#a1a100][b]Mihika Kazate[/b][/color] [emoji=yellow gem size=1][/center] Mihika was brought in to the facility half conscious and breathing heavily. His left eye was shut against the gold blood that trickled down from a wound somewhere further up his head. He had originally been fighting and growling at the employees that had the misfortune of handling him, but it had largely died down as fatigue took over. His body demanded rest, but his head couldn't settle when he didn't know where he was or what was going to happen to him. Not that he was likely to survive if he [i]did[/i] manage to evade his abductors. He had been assured many times that they only had his best interests in mind. He didn't believe them for a second, but he had little choice in the moment.
Mihika Kazate
Mihika was brought in to the facility half conscious and breathing heavily. His left eye was shut against the gold blood that trickled down from a wound somewhere further up his head. He had originally been fighting and growling at the employees that had the misfortune of handling him, but it had largely died down as fatigue took over. His body demanded rest, but his head couldn't settle when he didn't know where he was or what was going to happen to him. Not that he was likely to survive if he did manage to evade his abductors. He had been assured many times that they only had his best interests in mind. He didn't believe them for a second, but he had little choice in the moment.
Zephyr Rosehearts

“W-what is this place… Where… are we…” Zephyr muttered softly. Like Riddle, he was quite wounded however, he appeared to be both confused and scared due to not knowing where he was. Of course, this also seemed to cause him to slightly panic as well.
Zephyr Rosehearts

“W-what is this place… Where… are we…” Zephyr muttered softly. Like Riddle, he was quite wounded however, he appeared to be both confused and scared due to not knowing where he was. Of course, this also seemed to cause him to slightly panic as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][b][color=#096f73][emoji=silver crown size=1]Soulor[emoji=blue star size=1][/color][/b][/center] Soulor, scared and not knowing where he is, sends four Monster Flames all around him. "W-where am I?" he asks himself.
Soulor

Soulor, scared and not knowing where he is, sends four Monster Flames all around him. "W-where am I?" he asks himself.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[center][emoji=deer skull size=1] [b][color=#13bfee]Luciel[/color][/b] [emoji=looking glass size=1][/center] As far as Luciel was concerned, time was fake so the deadline was irrelevant. He was perfectly happy with making others wait so he wouldn't have to rush. After all, rushing only meant sloppy results and he simply couldn't have that. From what he understood, he would be getting access to some [i]very interesting[/i] subjects so it would be important to ensure that things were [i]just right[/i] for them. Just as he finished finalizing his preparations, he was given notice that the advance teams had returned with an array of wounded [s]specimens[/s] [i]patients[/i] that needed his attention. It was time to get to work. He walked into the room of who would be his first patient. A grin played upon his lips, more excited than he probably should be for what was to come. "Hello, hello~" he chimed happily as he entered. (( whoever wants to claim him feel free xD I'm only an elected official and idk how to make decisions by myself ))
Luciel
As far as Luciel was concerned, time was fake so the deadline was irrelevant. He was perfectly happy with making others wait so he wouldn't have to rush. After all, rushing only meant sloppy results and he simply couldn't have that. From what he understood, he would be getting access to some very interesting subjects so it would be important to ensure that things were just right for them.

Just as he finished finalizing his preparations, he was given notice that the advance teams had returned with an array of wounded specimens patients that needed his attention. It was time to get to work.

He walked into the room of who would be his first patient. A grin played upon his lips, more excited than he probably should be for what was to come. "Hello, hello~" he chimed happily as he entered.

(( whoever wants to claim him feel free xD
I'm only an elected official and idk how to make decisions by myself ))
Riddle Rosehearts

“Zephyr… please… just calm down for a moment… They haven’t separated the two of us.. yet…” Riddle said before he quickly heard an unfamiliar voice chime in. While he had no idea who the individual who had entered the room was, he also ended up hissing as a slight warning to not harm him or Zephyr as well.
Riddle Rosehearts

“Zephyr… please… just calm down for a moment… They haven’t separated the two of us.. yet…” Riddle said before he quickly heard an unfamiliar voice chime in. While he had no idea who the individual who had entered the room was, he also ended up hissing as a slight warning to not harm him or Zephyr as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][b][color=#096f73][emoji=silver crown size=1]Soulor[emoji=blue star size=1][/color][/b][/center] Soulor redirects the four Monster Flames towards the new voice, the Soul's ears pinned back. "Wh-who are you?" he asks.
Soulor

Soulor redirects the four Monster Flames towards the new voice, the Soul's ears pinned back. "Wh-who are you?" he asks.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Arue

Ever since the job opening and being accepted into the place (though as an intern), she has been nothing but busy. All the time was spent with preparations, running around, doing check-ups, all that stuff. It was especially busy on the last day and the opening day.

A batch of injured patients had been brought in less than a few moments ago, and Arue was rushed to the scene to be of any assistance. Mainly, she would help reassure the patients that everything would be alright and let the doctors do the work. Of course, there was the part of her that wanted to step in and do more than what interns got to do.

"Oh my gosh!" The purple alien blurted in shock. Everyone looked horrible, even if some looked "less" wounded than others. There was a lot of pain and fear emanating in the room, it was sickening. Her attention went straight to a poor doggy with literally part of its face literally melted off. She winced at the sight. Who would ever do such a thing!?

"Hey, don't worry everyone!" Arue spoke out loud with worry in her voice. "You're all here to get fixed up!" Her tail flicked rapidly. "We have good doctors that will help you feel better! And I can help too. Isn't that right, Mr... uhh... Luciel?"

She was hoping in her head that there wasn't a shortage in doctors.
Arue

Ever since the job opening and being accepted into the place (though as an intern), she has been nothing but busy. All the time was spent with preparations, running around, doing check-ups, all that stuff. It was especially busy on the last day and the opening day.

A batch of injured patients had been brought in less than a few moments ago, and Arue was rushed to the scene to be of any assistance. Mainly, she would help reassure the patients that everything would be alright and let the doctors do the work. Of course, there was the part of her that wanted to step in and do more than what interns got to do.

"Oh my gosh!" The purple alien blurted in shock. Everyone looked horrible, even if some looked "less" wounded than others. There was a lot of pain and fear emanating in the room, it was sickening. Her attention went straight to a poor doggy with literally part of its face literally melted off. She winced at the sight. Who would ever do such a thing!?

"Hey, don't worry everyone!" Arue spoke out loud with worry in her voice. "You're all here to get fixed up!" Her tail flicked rapidly. "We have good doctors that will help you feel better! And I can help too. Isn't that right, Mr... uhh... Luciel?"

She was hoping in her head that there wasn't a shortage in doctors.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2