Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF RPs [OPEN]
1 2
This may change over time.

Hello! I'm searching for some people to RP with! I would be willing to do both group and 1x1 roleplays.
About Me
-I go by Baltic
-I use he/him pronouns
-I am a minor. However, I am okay with RPing with 18+ people, as long as things within FR's TOS.
Requirements
-All RPs will be done on the forums here.
-I understand that typos happen every now and then, but please try to be grammatically correct, with correct punctuation and spelling.
-Communicate. If you feel like the rp is dead and needs and a rewrite, or just don't want to do it anymore, let me know.
-Please try to reply at least once a week! I will start to lose interest if a roleplay is repeatedly totally stagnant for over a week.
-I would like some degree of planning (and worldbuilding for non-fandom plots). I like letting things develop on their own, but I also would like to create a general roadmap for how we'll take the plot from point A to B to C in order to keep things moving.
-I'm okay with roleplaying as human, humanoid, anthro, or feral characters, and pretty much anything else! I do prefer humanoid anthro, and feral, though.
-My reply speed fluctuates from multiple times a day to once or twice a week depending on how the RP is going.
-If you're having a hard time replying, let me know and I'll try and edit, and please do the same for me if I'm unsure on how to reply.
-I'm okay if you need a break, just let me know first!
-(Edit)I may do original RP worlds, but right now I'm mainly looking for fandom RPs
-Violence (within FR's TOS, of course) is okay!
-I am okay with some romance, but I don't want it to be the main focus of the roleplay. Additionally, please discuss it with me first before you have your character(s) be attracted/flirty to mine.

Fandoms and Interests:
Fandoms:
-In Stars and Time
-Rain World
-Sonic The Hedgehog
-Warriors
-Wings of Fire
-Omori
Interests:
-Fantasy Settings (especially Urban Fantasy)
-Post-Apocalyptic Settings
-Occult/Eldritch Characters and/or settings
-Feral/Anthro focused settings (settings similar to Warriors, Wings of Fire, Watership Down, Redwall, etc.)
-Multifandom/Crossover RPs
-FR Dragons
-Action + Combat
-AUs! I love AUs, and while I've never done an AU rp, I'd be willing to give it a shot!
Plot Ideas:
None yet!

This may change over time.

Hello! I'm searching for some people to RP with! I would be willing to do both group and 1x1 roleplays.
About Me
-I go by Baltic
-I use he/him pronouns
-I am a minor. However, I am okay with RPing with 18+ people, as long as things within FR's TOS.
Requirements
-All RPs will be done on the forums here.
-I understand that typos happen every now and then, but please try to be grammatically correct, with correct punctuation and spelling.
-Communicate. If you feel like the rp is dead and needs and a rewrite, or just don't want to do it anymore, let me know.
-Please try to reply at least once a week! I will start to lose interest if a roleplay is repeatedly totally stagnant for over a week.
-I would like some degree of planning (and worldbuilding for non-fandom plots). I like letting things develop on their own, but I also would like to create a general roadmap for how we'll take the plot from point A to B to C in order to keep things moving.
-I'm okay with roleplaying as human, humanoid, anthro, or feral characters, and pretty much anything else! I do prefer humanoid anthro, and feral, though.
-My reply speed fluctuates from multiple times a day to once or twice a week depending on how the RP is going.
-If you're having a hard time replying, let me know and I'll try and edit, and please do the same for me if I'm unsure on how to reply.
-I'm okay if you need a break, just let me know first!
-(Edit)I may do original RP worlds, but right now I'm mainly looking for fandom RPs
-Violence (within FR's TOS, of course) is okay!
-I am okay with some romance, but I don't want it to be the main focus of the roleplay. Additionally, please discuss it with me first before you have your character(s) be attracted/flirty to mine.

Fandoms and Interests:
Fandoms:
-In Stars and Time
-Rain World
-Sonic The Hedgehog
-Warriors
-Wings of Fire
-Omori
Interests:
-Fantasy Settings (especially Urban Fantasy)
-Post-Apocalyptic Settings
-Occult/Eldritch Characters and/or settings
-Feral/Anthro focused settings (settings similar to Warriors, Wings of Fire, Watership Down, Redwall, etc.)
-Multifandom/Crossover RPs
-FR Dragons
-Action + Combat
-AUs! I love AUs, and while I've never done an AU rp, I'd be willing to give it a shot!
Plot Ideas:
None yet!

0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Hi, I'm interested in with doing RP. I'm 18+ (early 20s if that's important) and open for 1x1. I don't do PC romance or fandom settings and prefer original settings. I'm a bit of a worldbuilding enthusiast and have my own universe I (sporadically) write about. If I'm the one the who's leading the plot, I tend to use npcs, different povs, and maybe character deaths.

I'm multiple paragraph writer usually unless the context of the reply ( or writer's block) requires otherwise. Based on my previous RPs, I tend to reply at minimum twice a week.
Hi, I'm interested in with doing RP. I'm 18+ (early 20s if that's important) and open for 1x1. I don't do PC romance or fandom settings and prefer original settings. I'm a bit of a worldbuilding enthusiast and have my own universe I (sporadically) write about. If I'm the one the who's leading the plot, I tend to use npcs, different povs, and maybe character deaths.

I'm multiple paragraph writer usually unless the context of the reply ( or writer's block) requires otherwise. Based on my previous RPs, I tend to reply at minimum twice a week.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
I was also looking for rps and out interests seem to match. I also enjoy fantasy roleplays and I happen to be in the mood for Wings of fire! But I’m fine with anything fantasy

When it comes to WOF rps I’m generally a fan of war plots and forbidden friendships, where the characters are on different sides of a currently occurring war and become friends to try and stop it. I’m fine with a different plot though!
I was also looking for rps and out interests seem to match. I also enjoy fantasy roleplays and I happen to be in the mood for Wings of fire! But I’m fine with anything fantasy

When it comes to WOF rps I’m generally a fan of war plots and forbidden friendships, where the characters are on different sides of a currently occurring war and become friends to try and stop it. I’m fine with a different plot though!
xpxalNl.gif
@Meanderlin
Hmm, our interests don't seem to match at the moment. I'm mainly looking for fandom RPs, sorry. I'll keep you in mind, though!

@SolemnSiren
Alright! I'm down to do a WOF rp, but I don't really like war plots. Would you be okay with something like a group of thieves, or maybe outlaw dragons on the run?
@Meanderlin
Hmm, our interests don't seem to match at the moment. I'm mainly looking for fandom RPs, sorry. I'll keep you in mind, though!

@SolemnSiren
Alright! I'm down to do a WOF rp, but I don't really like war plots. Would you be okay with something like a group of thieves, or maybe outlaw dragons on the run?
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
I’m not very experienced at roleplaying, but I am experienced at creative writing in general, and we share a couple of interests (Omori and Rain World). As for types of RP, I don’t have much of a specific preference, but I’d prefer something slower-moving (maybe more character interaction-focused than plot-focused?). I have some Rain World OCs who I’d be happy roleplaying with. If we were to do an Omori roleplay, what kind would you want? Inside of Headspace or in the real world, or in an AU? I’m find with AUs, but I’d prefer to avoid crossovers (unless it’s a crossover with Flight Rising).

Edit: I want to clarify that I’d be very happy to do an adventure/action plot, but I’d prefer if it’s lower-stakes (it can have a lot of action and excitement, but I’d prefer it to be more about the characters’ own motives or other small-ish stakes, rather than saving the world or anything else large and convoluted that might be difficult to keep up with). If you’re up for it, I’m also looking to RP as my Flight Rising dragons in the FR world.
I’m not very experienced at roleplaying, but I am experienced at creative writing in general, and we share a couple of interests (Omori and Rain World). As for types of RP, I don’t have much of a specific preference, but I’d prefer something slower-moving (maybe more character interaction-focused than plot-focused?). I have some Rain World OCs who I’d be happy roleplaying with. If we were to do an Omori roleplay, what kind would you want? Inside of Headspace or in the real world, or in an AU? I’m find with AUs, but I’d prefer to avoid crossovers (unless it’s a crossover with Flight Rising).

Edit: I want to clarify that I’d be very happy to do an adventure/action plot, but I’d prefer if it’s lower-stakes (it can have a lot of action and excitement, but I’d prefer it to be more about the characters’ own motives or other small-ish stakes, rather than saving the world or anything else large and convoluted that might be difficult to keep up with). If you’re up for it, I’m also looking to RP as my Flight Rising dragons in the FR world.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams

I also have two Rain World OCs I could roleplay with? Question though, are they creature ocs (like Slugcats, Scavengers, etc.) or are they Iterators?

If we did Omori, I think I'd like Headspace if we did a canon-based RP. Maybe pre-incident Headspace? That could be pretty fun, but also low-stakes.
@DriftingDreams

I also have two Rain World OCs I could roleplay with? Question though, are they creature ocs (like Slugcats, Scavengers, etc.) or are they Iterators?

If we did Omori, I think I'd like Headspace if we did a canon-based RP. Maybe pre-incident Headspace? That could be pretty fun, but also low-stakes.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
@BalticDeerOwl I have both iterators and creatures. I have a couple of scavs and quite a few slugcats, and a few iterators, but only one iterator who I’m ready to roleplay with right now.

Yeah, Headspace sounds fun! Maybe we can talk more details (both RW and Omori) over private messages?
@BalticDeerOwl I have both iterators and creatures. I have a couple of scavs and quite a few slugcats, and a few iterators, but only one iterator who I’m ready to roleplay with right now.

Yeah, Headspace sounds fun! Maybe we can talk more details (both RW and Omori) over private messages?
oJK1fXV.png
That sounds fine! Shoot me a message, and we can discuss further there!
That sounds fine! Shoot me a message, and we can discuss further there!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-12-07 06:49:18" ] @Meanderlin Hmm, our interests don't seem to match at the moment. I'm mainly looking for fandom RPs, sorry. I'll keep you in mind, though! @SolemnSiren Alright! I'm down to do a WOF rp, but I don't really like war plots. Would you be okay with something like a group of thieves, or maybe outlaw dragons on the run? [/quote] @BalticDeerOwl Yea I’m fine with that idea! I also have ideas I would like to add onto this idea :D
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-12-07 06:49:18:
@Meanderlin

@SolemnSiren

@BalticDeerOwl

Yea I’m fine with that idea! I also have ideas I would like to add onto this idea :D
xpxalNl.gif
[quote name="SolemnSiren" date="2023-12-07 13:27:33" ] [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-12-07 06:49:18" ] @Meanderlin Hmm, our interests don't seem to match at the moment. I'm mainly looking for fandom RPs, sorry. I'll keep you in mind, though! @SolemnSiren Alright! I'm down to do a WOF rp, but I don't really like war plots. Would you be okay with something like a group of thieves, or maybe outlaw dragons on the run? [/quote] @BalticDeerOwl Yea I’m fine with that idea! I also have ideas I would like to add onto this idea :D [/quote] Alright! You wanna discuss this some more in messages?
SolemnSiren wrote on 2023-12-07 13:27:33:
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-12-07 06:49:18:
@Meanderlin

@SolemnSiren

@BalticDeerOwl

Yea I’m fine with that idea! I also have ideas I would like to add onto this idea :D

Alright! You wanna discuss this some more in messages?
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2