Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 NEW roleplay with SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 442 443
"Well.. Are you okay now? Because all the past matters, but what matters most is that you're alright." Ocean sighed as they neared her small cottage.
"Well.. Are you okay now? Because all the past matters, but what matters most is that you're alright." Ocean sighed as they neared her small cottage.
Untitled52_13.png
"I think I'm okay... probably." He shrugged. "So where do ya work?"
"I think I'm okay... probably." He shrugged. "So where do ya work?"
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Oh I'm part waitress part bartender at a winery my sister works at. She helped me get the job, although boss doesn't like it when I work bar, doesn't like the guys around me." Ocean shrugged. "But most of the time I'm a waitress, serve food, you know, the normal things a waitress does."
"Oh I'm part waitress part bartender at a winery my sister works at. She helped me get the job, although boss doesn't like it when I work bar, doesn't like the guys around me." Ocean shrugged. "But most of the time I'm a waitress, serve food, you know, the normal things a waitress does."
Untitled52_13.png
"I'll have to stop by, then." Fathom smiled and looked up at the house. "Looks cozy." He said quietly.
"I'll have to stop by, then." Fathom smiled and looked up at the house. "Looks cozy." He said quietly.
"Yeah uh it's a wee bit tight, but easy to keep organized, wanna come in?" She flicked the porch light on. "I tried to make cookies the other day, don't blame you if you don't wanna try 'em."
"Yeah uh it's a wee bit tight, but easy to keep organized, wanna come in?" She flicked the porch light on. "I tried to make cookies the other day, don't blame you if you don't wanna try 'em."
Untitled52_13.png
"Anything is better than Garrett's cooking."
"Anything is better than Garrett's cooking."
"Okay then! Come right in!" Ocean smiled as she opened the door to the brick cottage, and turning the lights on inside as she went. Leaving her sandals on, she dumped her bag on the sofa, heading for the kitchen. "Sorry, they're rather flat, but at least they taste good." She grinned and put a plate of rather flat, lump-ish cookies on the hardwood table.
"Okay then! Come right in!" Ocean smiled as she opened the door to the brick cottage, and turning the lights on inside as she went. Leaving her sandals on, she dumped her bag on the sofa, heading for the kitchen. "Sorry, they're rather flat, but at least they taste good." She grinned and put a plate of rather flat, lump-ish cookies on the hardwood table.
Untitled52_13.png
Fathom followed her in, then picked up a cookie. He bit into it, then winced.
"You sure ya didn't put rocks in here..? Nope, wait, that's chocolate."
Fathom followed her in, then picked up a cookie. He bit into it, then winced.
"You sure ya didn't put rocks in here..? Nope, wait, that's chocolate."
"No, at least I don't think I did?" Ocean looked up at him. "They aren't terrible, but they aren't great, either."
"No, at least I don't think I did?" Ocean looked up at him. "They aren't terrible, but they aren't great, either."
Untitled52_13.png
"Like I said, better than Garrett's cooking." He grinned. "And easier t' swallow, too."
"Like I said, better than Garrett's cooking." He grinned. "And easier t' swallow, too."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 442 443