Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 NEW roleplay with SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 442 443
"Bring me th' wrong map and I'll make sure your ship sinks and crushes you. Not even sea snakes can handle being smashed repeatedly against rocks forever."
"Bring me th' wrong map and I'll make sure your ship sinks and crushes you. Not even sea snakes can handle being smashed repeatedly against rocks forever."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Whoa there. Let's not go that far...."
"Whoa there. Let's not go that far...."
Untitled52_13.png
Fathom frowned.
"Do you know what this map looks like?" He asked, and the ghost just turned his head to face him.
"I haven't seen th' map for years, yet I can recall every detail. But you will have to help me find where it leads."
Fathom frowned.
"Do you know what this map looks like?" He asked, and the ghost just turned his head to face him.
"I haven't seen th' map for years, yet I can recall every detail. But you will have to help me find where it leads."
Ocean looked at the ghost captain, slightly confused. “Then would you clarify why you want this so badly?”
Ocean looked at the ghost captain, slightly confused. “Then would you clarify why you want this so badly?”
Untitled52_13.png
"There is a hidden part of th' map on th' back. This, I haven't memorized, and is what leads where I seek. Th' front half only gets ya part way there."
"There is a hidden part of th' map on th' back. This, I haven't memorized, and is what leads where I seek. Th' front half only gets ya part way there."
Ocean sighed as she turned to look at Fathom. “So are you willing to help this guy, or is it me by myself?”
Ocean sighed as she turned to look at Fathom. “So are you willing to help this guy, or is it me by myself?”
Untitled52_13.png
Fathom sighed.
"I'll help. But Ocean, next time try not to interact with potentially vengeful ghosts."
The ghost frowned in his direction, but didn't say anything.
Fathom sighed.
"I'll help. But Ocean, next time try not to interact with potentially vengeful ghosts."
The ghost frowned in his direction, but didn't say anything.
Ocean sent Fathom a confused look as she nodded. “Alright then. Granted, if you’re wanting to hurt someone once you’ve got what you want, we’re exempt from everything, right?”
Ocean sent Fathom a confused look as she nodded. “Alright then. Granted, if you’re wanting to hurt someone once you’ve got what you want, we’re exempt from everything, right?”
Untitled52_13.png
"Th' only ones I want dead are already sleeping in th' locker." he pointed one pale hand towards the sea. "I'd rather not add more t' that list."
Fathom nodded thoughtfully.
"Alright then, ghost. What's your name? Your real one, not an alias."

The ghost paused, as though uncertain, but then he sighed.
"Erik. That's all I can remember. Most memories from my life are dimmer than th' light at th' bottom of th' sea, but I remember some."
"Th' only ones I want dead are already sleeping in th' locker." he pointed one pale hand towards the sea. "I'd rather not add more t' that list."
Fathom nodded thoughtfully.
"Alright then, ghost. What's your name? Your real one, not an alias."

The ghost paused, as though uncertain, but then he sighed.
"Erik. That's all I can remember. Most memories from my life are dimmer than th' light at th' bottom of th' sea, but I remember some."
Ocean nodded as she smiled. “I’m Ocean, nice to meet you. Might as well start this exploration now, while we’re at it, right?”
Ocean nodded as she smiled. “I’m Ocean, nice to meet you. Might as well start this exploration now, while we’re at it, right?”
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 442 443