Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with RaiynTheAlicorn
1 2 3 4 5
Rune eyed both of them suspiciously. He might not have had much experience interacting with others, he still knew what handcuffs meant. "Don't!" He half shouted, still keeping his distance. "People in those have them for a reason.." He said, pointing at the cuffs. "You shouldn't be here.." He warned, keeping his eyes on the man.
Rune eyed both of them suspiciously. He might not have had much experience interacting with others, he still knew what handcuffs meant. "Don't!" He half shouted, still keeping his distance. "People in those have them for a reason.." He said, pointing at the cuffs. "You shouldn't be here.." He warned, keeping his eyes on the man.
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
V. William's bright cyan eyes gaze over to Rune as he craned his head..his silky blonde hair lightly blowing over his face "Now now..These were forced onto me by demons..I'm sure you know what those are yes?...Well..My home is under attack by ice demons specifically..hm?" Raiyn then interjected with a stomp of her hoof on the ground "Cut it with the sob story Afton.. You never answered the original question.. Why are you here?"
V. William's bright cyan eyes gaze over to Rune as he craned his head..his silky blonde hair lightly blowing over his face "Now now..These were forced onto me by demons..I'm sure you know what those are yes?...Well..My home is under attack by ice demons specifically..hm?" Raiyn then interjected with a stomp of her hoof on the ground "Cut it with the sob story Afton.. You never answered the original question.. Why are you here?"
s0SlLkc.png
Rune wasn't sure if he believed the man, but if he was telling the truth, the right action would be to free him. "Ice demons? Why did they do this?" He questioned, taking a step forward, deciding to risk helping him. "I might have some tools around that could get those off.." He would have to do it quickly, and hope the man would leave soon. "If I help you, you won't do anything bad?"
Rune wasn't sure if he believed the man, but if he was telling the truth, the right action would be to free him. "Ice demons? Why did they do this?" He questioned, taking a step forward, deciding to risk helping him. "I might have some tools around that could get those off.." He would have to do it quickly, and hope the man would leave soon. "If I help you, you won't do anything bad?"
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
Raiyn then turned her head to rune as she now opened up her wings looking to him "Do not be fooled by his sly words and flattery..Me and my friends know whom he is...We know of not only his intentions but of what he is capable of." V. William gave an irritated sigh as he shook his head "of course you have to go on a lecture about this hm?"
Raiyn then turned her head to rune as she now opened up her wings looking to him "Do not be fooled by his sly words and flattery..Me and my friends know whom he is...We know of not only his intentions but of what he is capable of." V. William gave an irritated sigh as he shook his head "of course you have to go on a lecture about this hm?"
s0SlLkc.png
Rune hesitated, looking at Raiyn. Could he really trust what they were saying. "What did he do?.." He questioned, taking a step away from the man. He wasn't sure who to believe, though he didn't want to take any chances. Before he could say anything more, Ashera emerged from the trees, her curiosity having gotten the better of her. "Rune?.. Who are these people?" She questioned. Rune whirled around, fear ripping coldly through his body. "Go back to the cave, Ashera!"
Rune hesitated, looking at Raiyn. Could he really trust what they were saying. "What did he do?.." He questioned, taking a step away from the man. He wasn't sure who to believe, though he didn't want to take any chances. Before he could say anything more, Ashera emerged from the trees, her curiosity having gotten the better of her. "Rune?.. Who are these people?" She questioned. Rune whirled around, fear ripping coldly through his body. "Go back to the cave, Ashera!"
Raiyn seemed she was about to further explain as well before the sudden interjection as she glanced over at before quickly locking her gaze back to V. William as her runes glowed with a brilliant glow..getting into a somewhat battle stance as her feathered wings were flared open as V. William stumbled back a bit before tripping over a tree root and falls back "AH-..oof!"
Raiyn seemed she was about to further explain as well before the sudden interjection as she glanced over at before quickly locking her gaze back to V. William as her runes glowed with a brilliant glow..getting into a somewhat battle stance as her feathered wings were flared open as V. William stumbled back a bit before tripping over a tree root and falls back "AH-..oof!"
s0SlLkc.png
Rune looked back at the other two as the man fell, almost instinctively moving forward as if to help before stopping himself. He sighed as he looked back at Ashera. "You didn't leave Ashe alone, did you?" He questioned before he decided to head over and help the man up.
"No I didn't." Ashera responded. "He followed me like usual." She said, pulling Ashe from the tree he was hiding behind. "You're not going to eat us, are you.." he asked the strangers.
Rune looked back at the other two as the man fell, almost instinctively moving forward as if to help before stopping himself. He sighed as he looked back at Ashera. "You didn't leave Ashe alone, did you?" He questioned before he decided to head over and help the man up.
"No I didn't." Ashera responded. "He followed me like usual." She said, pulling Ashe from the tree he was hiding behind. "You're not going to eat us, are you.." he asked the strangers.
V. William looked to Rune almost with confusion moment as if he felt conflicted??.. Raiyn then turned her gaze over to the other two..her muscles easing up as she spoke,calm once again it seemed "Eating other creatures is most certainly not in my diet. As far as eating something goes..it's mostly been cooked lamb or chicken..but small little fairy-like creatures?.. No, and as I have stated before.. I am Raiyn..Guardian of memories if you will."
V. William looked to Rune almost with confusion moment as if he felt conflicted??.. Raiyn then turned her gaze over to the other two..her muscles easing up as she spoke,calm once again it seemed "Eating other creatures is most certainly not in my diet. As far as eating something goes..it's mostly been cooked lamb or chicken..but small little fairy-like creatures?.. No, and as I have stated before.. I am Raiyn..Guardian of memories if you will."
s0SlLkc.png
Both Ashe and Ashera seemed to relax, eyeing Raiyn. "Thats good. Im sure we won't taste good at all anyway." Ashera said as she smirked, heading over to them. "We're harpies, not fairies." She huffed. I'm Ashera and over by the trees is my brother, Ashe." She introduced herself and Ashe. Looking over at Rune for a moment, she walked over to V. William. "You look like you need help." She turned to Rune. "Help him already." She complained. Rune sighed, getting out his tools to start working on the cuffs. Slowly, Ashe stepped away from the trees, looking at Raiyn's wings. "A guardian? What's that?"
Both Ashe and Ashera seemed to relax, eyeing Raiyn. "Thats good. Im sure we won't taste good at all anyway." Ashera said as she smirked, heading over to them. "We're harpies, not fairies." She huffed. I'm Ashera and over by the trees is my brother, Ashe." She introduced herself and Ashe. Looking over at Rune for a moment, she walked over to V. William. "You look like you need help." She turned to Rune. "Help him already." She complained. Rune sighed, getting out his tools to start working on the cuffs. Slowly, Ashe stepped away from the trees, looking at Raiyn's wings. "A guardian? What's that?"
Raiyn glanced over to V. William..she really didn't trust him...and suspected the cuffs were to stop him from using any magic at all.. then she hesitantly returned her focus to Ashe "Think of it as.. a being keeping order in the overworld in a sense.. Although my main focus is memories in the mind..I also help deal with physical threats.." She said slowly glancing back at V. William for a moment as her runes seemed to fade and vanish as if blown away by the wind..then again returning her gaze to Ashe "Some of my friends are guardians..such as being a guardian of the waters and lightning..or wind and animals..I suppose a better way to look at it is..powerful beings that use their abilities for a better purpose and fend off the evils that threaten the very world we love."
Raiyn glanced over to V. William..she really didn't trust him...and suspected the cuffs were to stop him from using any magic at all.. then she hesitantly returned her focus to Ashe "Think of it as.. a being keeping order in the overworld in a sense.. Although my main focus is memories in the mind..I also help deal with physical threats.." She said slowly glancing back at V. William for a moment as her runes seemed to fade and vanish as if blown away by the wind..then again returning her gaze to Ashe "Some of my friends are guardians..such as being a guardian of the waters and lightning..or wind and animals..I suppose a better way to look at it is..powerful beings that use their abilities for a better purpose and fend off the evils that threaten the very world we love."
s0SlLkc.png
1 2 3 4 5