Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summoning Rowan (1x1 w/ BFD)
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300
(okay mine is also kinda off because. 2am but yeah

aves stuff is fine
i don’t remember if there was anything we wanted to do with aves specifically or)
(okay mine is also kinda off because. 2am but yeah

aves stuff is fine
i don’t remember if there was anything we wanted to do with aves specifically or)
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(yikes

uhhhh should we save this till morning)
(yikes

uhhhh should we save this till morning)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(welcome back
i still don’t know what we’re doing here lol)
(welcome back
i still don’t know what we’re doing here lol)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(excellent, me neither

let's throw aves on their quest)
(excellent, me neither

let's throw aves on their quest)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

(okay

does this mean we need to go back to that collection of other characters i still haven’t fleshed out at all

because)
(okay

does this mean we need to go back to that collection of other characters i still haven’t fleshed out at all

because)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(...

let's not throw aves on their quest)
(...

let's not throw aves on their quest)

(maybe them going on their quest can be something we do After my finals are over lol)
(maybe them going on their quest can be something we do After my finals are over lol)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(Yeah lmao)
(Yeah lmao)

(,,, sorry about that

is there something else we want to do in the meantime..?)
(,,, sorry about that

is there something else we want to do in the meantime..?)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(hm

excellent question

...I don't think we can really go to anyone else rn, unless you want to start the mage tourney)
(hm

excellent question

...I don't think we can really go to anyone else rn, unless you want to start the mage tourney)

1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300