Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Roleplay with draconiclover
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57
"Wow! That's impressive!" She watched as the fish cooked. "Good thing I brought silerware!" She whipped out a bag full of plates and utensils.

"Ewww okay fine, you got me," She cringed. "But not for long."

"W-What? M-Me? But I'm not what everyone wants," She looked down, blushing and a bit embarrassed. "I'd really like to," She looked up at him after a minute.
"Wow! That's impressive!" She watched as the fish cooked. "Good thing I brought silerware!" She whipped out a bag full of plates and utensils.

"Ewww okay fine, you got me," She cringed. "But not for long."

"W-What? M-Me? But I'm not what everyone wants," She looked down, blushing and a bit embarrassed. "I'd really like to," She looked up at him after a minute.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail nodded and changed back into half dragon form.

abaddon laughed and handed her a fish "cmon its not that bad"

quincy shook his head "your what i want, your a very intelligent young women, and your pretty aswell, but your personality is what i like most, the looks are just a plus" he smiled
azrail nodded and changed back into half dragon form.

abaddon laughed and handed her a fish "cmon its not that bad"

quincy shook his head "your what i want, your a very intelligent young women, and your pretty aswell, but your personality is what i like most, the looks are just a plus" he smiled
Arissa laid a blanket out on the ground, and began to set everything up.

"Oh yes it is!" She danced in place, freaking out because of how slimy it was. "Eww so disgusting! Take it back!"

"O-Okay, why not?" She smiled shyly as she looked up at him.

Arissa laid a blanket out on the ground, and began to set everything up.

"Oh yes it is!" She danced in place, freaking out because of how slimy it was. "Eww so disgusting! Take it back!"

"O-Okay, why not?" She smiled shyly as she looked up at him.

Untitled52_13.png
azrail laid on the blanket and looked at abaddon "oh my god, just ask her out! its not that hard!"

abaddon blushed and shook his head "i, don't want! ummm...no"

quincy smiled "well have you ever dated anybody before?" he asked
azrail laid on the blanket and looked at abaddon "oh my god, just ask her out! its not that hard!"

abaddon blushed and shook his head "i, don't want! ummm...no"

quincy smiled "well have you ever dated anybody before?" he asked
"Trust me, I can sense she likes you too, she won't say know," Arissa sent him a reassuring look.

"Abaddon! Take this! Please? NOW!" Harper held the fish out in front of her.

"Sorry to sound immature, but I haven't. Should have I?" She asked, not really knowing what else to say.
"Trust me, I can sense she likes you too, she won't say know," Arissa sent him a reassuring look.

"Abaddon! Take this! Please? NOW!" Harper held the fish out in front of her.

"Sorry to sound immature, but I haven't. Should have I?" She asked, not really knowing what else to say.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail nodded and picked up a fish taking a bite then setting it back down.

abaddon blushed more "y-yeah!, sorry!" he took the fish and threw it back in the water.

quincy shrugged "i haven't either so this is new for both of us" he sighed relieved.
azrail nodded and picked up a fish taking a bite then setting it back down.

abaddon blushed more "y-yeah!, sorry!" he took the fish and threw it back in the water.

quincy shrugged "i haven't either so this is new for both of us" he sighed relieved.
"This is pretty good!" Arissa grinned as she took a bite of her own.

The moment the fish was gone, she quickly grabbed a bottle of hand sanitizer. "I told you, fish have cooties my hands are slimy!" She said as she held her hands out.

"Yeah, can't be too hard, right? Makes me curious about what our roomates are doing."
"This is pretty good!" Arissa grinned as she took a bite of her own.

The moment the fish was gone, she quickly grabbed a bottle of hand sanitizer. "I told you, fish have cooties my hands are slimy!" She said as she held her hands out.

"Yeah, can't be too hard, right? Makes me curious about what our roomates are doing."
Untitled52_13.png
azrail nodded "me and father used to do this all the time before..." his mind trailed off and he went silent before holding arissa's hand "is this okay?" he asked interlocking their fingers.

abaddon laughed "your amazing harps. we should go out sometime just me and you" he said shyly.

quincy yawned and offered sophie the last bite of ice cream "wanna go get dinner after this?"
azrail nodded "me and father used to do this all the time before..." his mind trailed off and he went silent before holding arissa's hand "is this okay?" he asked interlocking their fingers.

abaddon laughed "your amazing harps. we should go out sometime just me and you" he said shyly.

quincy yawned and offered sophie the last bite of ice cream "wanna go get dinner after this?"
Arissa grinned as she watched the younger girls repsonse. "Of course, I don't mind," She blushed slightly as she intertwined her hand with his, her hands were fairly small.

Harper froze. "M-Me? I-uh really? Sure! I'd love to!" She blushed a dark pink.

"Sure, let's do it," Sophie said as she stood up and stretched, her back cracking a bit as she stood up. "I don't really know this town super well, so I'm following you."
Arissa grinned as she watched the younger girls repsonse. "Of course, I don't mind," She blushed slightly as she intertwined her hand with his, her hands were fairly small.

Harper froze. "M-Me? I-uh really? Sure! I'd love to!" She blushed a dark pink.

"Sure, let's do it," Sophie said as she stood up and stretched, her back cracking a bit as she stood up. "I don't really know this town super well, so I'm following you."
Untitled52_13.png
azrail smiled and nodded "thank you for coming fishing with us. it was an honor"

abaddon laughed and poked her cheek "awwww are you blushing"

quincy got up "okay well after you my lady" he opened the door and left a 50 dollar bill on the table for a tip.
azrail smiled and nodded "thank you for coming fishing with us. it was an honor"

abaddon laughed and poked her cheek "awwww are you blushing"

quincy got up "okay well after you my lady" he opened the door and left a 50 dollar bill on the table for a tip.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57