Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OPEN - Viking RP OOC
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I check on Flight Rising most often, and it's easily what I'm most active on, so I think just staying on here is fine. But if Rua or you find something else that's better, I'm willing to switch.
I check on Flight Rising most often, and it's easily what I'm most active on, so I think just staying on here is fine. But if Rua or you find something else that's better, I'm willing to switch.
fLdYOuE.png2KAdknV.pnga129Nss.png5vnsOgE.pnguVEyOnT.pngWg1Qxoe.pngBjO3CiL.png6R7AJ1z.pngHJLIYn4.png
0hbaNke.png
I typically check here most often. Sorry, I haven't been active as much. Just getting everything prepared for the next semester.
I typically check here most often. Sorry, I haven't been active as much. Just getting everything prepared for the next semester.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
That's fine, I just thought I'd put it out there as an option! Checking notifications here isn't a problem for me at all
That's fine, I just thought I'd put it out there as an option! Checking notifications here isn't a problem for me at all
Hello, I got super busy and forgot about this for a while, but I figured I'd check and see if people wanted to pick it back up
Hello, I got super busy and forgot about this for a while, but I figured I'd check and see if people wanted to pick it back up
I love that this is exactly 1 month later. But anyway, yeah sure I'm done to get this thing rolling again if ya'll are.
I love that this is exactly 1 month later. But anyway, yeah sure I'm done to get this thing rolling again if ya'll are.
fLdYOuE.png2KAdknV.pnga129Nss.png5vnsOgE.pnguVEyOnT.pngWg1Qxoe.pngBjO3CiL.png6R7AJ1z.pngHJLIYn4.png
0hbaNke.png
I'm in!
I'm in!
Had to get through school starting and the first round of exams lol. But awesome, I'll have to check where exactly we're at, but I'm pretty sure they were still at that meeting about the weird things happening around town
Had to get through school starting and the first round of exams lol. But awesome, I'll have to check where exactly we're at, but I'm pretty sure they were still at that meeting about the weird things happening around town
Yeah, that sounds right.
As soon as I think I have time, another wave of homework lol
Yeah, that sounds right.
As soon as I think I have time, another wave of homework lol
That is FELT, I had to stay up way too late tonight getting everything done, especially considering how early I need to get up in the morning.

Do you want to post next? Or should I pull something together?
That is FELT, I had to stay up way too late tonight getting everything done, especially considering how early I need to get up in the morning.

Do you want to post next? Or should I pull something together?
Would you like to start it off? I don’t think I have the creative power to play the Jarl right now lol
Would you like to start it off? I don’t think I have the creative power to play the Jarl right now lol
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27