Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay for zezmeril (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"It should be just a little bit past this tree..."
"It should be just a little bit past this tree..."
oyTHbGN.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
Rochel slowed down so that she would fall behind Loki as they passed the tree.
Rochel slowed down so that she would fall behind Loki as they passed the tree.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
After walking a little bit past the tree he stopped before a cave. "This's it."
After walking a little bit past the tree he stopped before a cave. "This's it."
"Seems like a nice place. Is there anything i should be aware of before entering?"
"Seems like a nice place. Is there anything i should be aware of before entering?"
"Not really. Now come on." He led the way inside the cave.
"Not really. Now come on." He led the way inside the cave.
Fallowing Loki, Rochel flew inside, carrying part of the catch.
Fallowing Loki, Rochel flew inside, carrying part of the catch.
"Hello...?" He called out into the cave. A few moments later four hatchlings tumbled out into the main part of cave.
"Hello...?" He called out into the cave. A few moments later four hatchlings tumbled out into the main part of cave.
"Well, aren't they precious," she cooed, setting the deer down near the wall and walking over to them, "Did you find them or are they of your blood?"
"Well, aren't they precious," she cooed, setting the deer down near the wall and walking over to them, "Did you find them or are they of your blood?"
"Well...half ours. The mother of the Guardians and the Mirror was from an egg we found, and the mother of the Fae is from a different clan."
"Well...half ours. The mother of the Guardians and the Mirror was from an egg we found, and the mother of the Fae is from a different clan."
"I see. Well, it's good to know that the clan is accepting of others. Not too many clans will accept dragons from other clans or flights."
"I see. Well, it's good to know that the clan is accepting of others. Not too many clans will accept dragons from other clans or flights."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7