Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR roleplay for zezmeril (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"Yeah...but it's fine...'' He replied, glancing at the Fae. "What's your name?"
"Yeah...but it's fine...'' He replied, glancing at the Fae. "What's your name?"
oyTHbGN.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
"I'm Rochel, but my friends ten to call me Chel," she said climbing down to sit in front of Loki, "What's you name?"
"I'm Rochel, but my friends ten to call me Chel," she said climbing down to sit in front of Loki, "What's you name?"
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
"I'm Loki." He said, watching her as she climbed down.
"I'm Loki." He said, watching her as she climbed down.
"Nice to meet you Loki. I don't suppose you know any good places to find something to eat," she said as her stomach growled loudly, "I've been lost for a few days, and I've had no luck finding any insects."
"Nice to meet you Loki. I don't suppose you know any good places to find something to eat," she said as her stomach growled loudly, "I've been lost for a few days, and I've had no luck finding any insects."
"Not a clue, that's what I've been looking for, sorry."
"Not a clue, that's what I've been looking for, sorry."
"You'd think it would be easy to find some simple bugs, but I haven't been able to find any. I've seen plenty of deer and other large game, but I'm too small to take something like that on."
"You'd think it would be easy to find some simple bugs, but I haven't been able to find any. I've seen plenty of deer and other large game, but I'm too small to take something like that on."
"I can help you, if you'd like. If you can show me where you've seen the deer, I can catch it and share it with you."
"I can help you, if you'd like. If you can show me where you've seen the deer, I can catch it and share it with you."
"I found several in what looked like an abandoned den not too far from here. With any luck they're still staying there," she said as she stood to lead Loki to the den, "It's this way."
"I found several in what looked like an abandoned den not too far from here. With any luck they're still staying there," she said as she stood to lead Loki to the den, "It's this way."
"Okay, and thank you." He stands up to follow her.
"Okay, and thank you." He stands up to follow her.
Stopping just short of the den opening, Rochel turned to Loki. "Here we are, I can still smell a few inside," she whispered, "I don't think there's a back entrance for them to escape through."
Stopping just short of the den opening, Rochel turned to Loki. "Here we are, I can still smell a few inside," she whispered, "I don't think there's a back entrance for them to escape through."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7