Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BatB
1 2
Reservation post, I’ll fancy it up laterrrrrr….

@MaunaKea
@FlamesEmbrace

Heeer we go

OOC thread:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3079764/1
Reservation post, I’ll fancy it up laterrrrrr….

@MaunaKea
@FlamesEmbrace

Heeer we go

OOC thread:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3079764/1
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
Lazionabinulate. That's his name. Prince Lazulite was what they called him, for anyone insane enough to say that monster of a name every time they addressed the pickpocketing prince would have been deemed a madman. Unfortunately, that made his father a madman. And ontop of mad, he was also oblivious to his son's whereabouts. It's not like he knew where his son was right now, because if he did there would very likely be a festival to celebrate his absence (or more likely, a small search party).

But other than shouting and huffing and scrambling and the vague thought of being confined by something similar to a blindfold, Lazulite didn't quite know where he was either. It wasn't long ago he was sitting on the palace rooftop, tearing off roof shingles out of spite. In a moment he was gone--and now being inspected(?) on what felt like a chair, but his thoughts were so fuzzy he couldn't quite tell. The rubbery gloves poking and prodding him is what gave away the thought that he had been injured somehow, and was back at a transfusion place of somesort--but if he was he wouldn't be blindfolded. A few arguments later and he was out cold once again.

However much long later he couldn't tell, but the impact with the ground woke him up just fine. The first thing noticed is that he didn't have his glasses or the blindfold, because the dim light that managed it's way through whatever room(?) he was in was fuzzy and unhelpful. He inspected the sore spots first--a little scrape that looked bruised had a tight gauze around it to keep it from overbleeding, and the bandages lining his arms had been replaced taught and firm--professional like. Other than that it seemed that whoever did this to him was careful.

Now it was time to address the situation. He froze for a second, listening and making sure no one else was in the room. There was water and some other white noises, but anything louder than a trickle would echo in the big empty space. He couldn't be sure, so he took the risk and spread out, looking for his glasses incase they had fallen off. Luckily, they did, and he was able to fix them onto his face. What he was in resembled a prison, sporting lovely metal walls, a small bed, shelves (which had nothing on them) and a chest with a few pairs of plain white and blue clothes that looked more like scrubs than anything. He decided to stick to his cape.

Lazulite sat on the bed. It was strangely quiet, not loud enough to echo around the room. It was squishy, but thin and rough, which wasn't a great combination. Lazulite, despite all odds, didn't seem too panicked, but was desperately trying to slow his shaky breathing, which did release a small echo in this cage.

((My bad, didn't realize it was so long :P they wont all be like this I swear lol
Lazionabinulate. That's his name. Prince Lazulite was what they called him, for anyone insane enough to say that monster of a name every time they addressed the pickpocketing prince would have been deemed a madman. Unfortunately, that made his father a madman. And ontop of mad, he was also oblivious to his son's whereabouts. It's not like he knew where his son was right now, because if he did there would very likely be a festival to celebrate his absence (or more likely, a small search party).

But other than shouting and huffing and scrambling and the vague thought of being confined by something similar to a blindfold, Lazulite didn't quite know where he was either. It wasn't long ago he was sitting on the palace rooftop, tearing off roof shingles out of spite. In a moment he was gone--and now being inspected(?) on what felt like a chair, but his thoughts were so fuzzy he couldn't quite tell. The rubbery gloves poking and prodding him is what gave away the thought that he had been injured somehow, and was back at a transfusion place of somesort--but if he was he wouldn't be blindfolded. A few arguments later and he was out cold once again.

However much long later he couldn't tell, but the impact with the ground woke him up just fine. The first thing noticed is that he didn't have his glasses or the blindfold, because the dim light that managed it's way through whatever room(?) he was in was fuzzy and unhelpful. He inspected the sore spots first--a little scrape that looked bruised had a tight gauze around it to keep it from overbleeding, and the bandages lining his arms had been replaced taught and firm--professional like. Other than that it seemed that whoever did this to him was careful.

Now it was time to address the situation. He froze for a second, listening and making sure no one else was in the room. There was water and some other white noises, but anything louder than a trickle would echo in the big empty space. He couldn't be sure, so he took the risk and spread out, looking for his glasses incase they had fallen off. Luckily, they did, and he was able to fix them onto his face. What he was in resembled a prison, sporting lovely metal walls, a small bed, shelves (which had nothing on them) and a chest with a few pairs of plain white and blue clothes that looked more like scrubs than anything. He decided to stick to his cape.

Lazulite sat on the bed. It was strangely quiet, not loud enough to echo around the room. It was squishy, but thin and rough, which wasn't a great combination. Lazulite, despite all odds, didn't seem too panicked, but was desperately trying to slow his shaky breathing, which did release a small echo in this cage.

((My bad, didn't realize it was so long :P they wont all be like this I swear lol

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
The opening and closing of the sturdy cell doors did not go unnoticed.
Ceres had just finished her daily bath and was listening to the muffled sounds reaching her cell through the vents. After the guards were most likely gone she went over to the vented hatch that allowed for, probably unintentional, communication with her neighbors, to see who ended up in here this time.

"Hey you! Are you a transfer or are you new here?"

She hoped whoever was thrown into the cell next door already knew as much or more about the facility they were in. New people usually were quite a mess at first and she didn't fancy dealing with that right now.
Not that having a mental breakdown wouldn't be an appropriate reaction to ending up here...
The opening and closing of the sturdy cell doors did not go unnoticed.
Ceres had just finished her daily bath and was listening to the muffled sounds reaching her cell through the vents. After the guards were most likely gone she went over to the vented hatch that allowed for, probably unintentional, communication with her neighbors, to see who ended up in here this time.

"Hey you! Are you a transfer or are you new here?"

She hoped whoever was thrown into the cell next door already knew as much or more about the facility they were in. New people usually were quite a mess at first and she didn't fancy dealing with that right now.
Not that having a mental breakdown wouldn't be an appropriate reaction to ending up here...
A small, very small shout escaped him when the voice got to his ears, jumping even off the bed, a decidedly very bad decision considering how that resulted in nearly falling. He stoped to study the door that had let the sound in through. Is there a speaker? Or--oh. There's a little vent. He studied it carefully, half to make sure there were no other sounds (there was not, other than figuring out that's where the water sounds came from) and half to register the words.

He bit his tongue, willing his voice not to tremble when he spoke; ``Transfer?`` The only thing he could come up with after that was, ``What?``

A small, very small shout escaped him when the voice got to his ears, jumping even off the bed, a decidedly very bad decision considering how that resulted in nearly falling. He stoped to study the door that had let the sound in through. Is there a speaker? Or--oh. There's a little vent. He studied it carefully, half to make sure there were no other sounds (there was not, other than figuring out that's where the water sounds came from) and half to register the words.

He bit his tongue, willing his voice not to tremble when he spoke; ``Transfer?`` The only thing he could come up with after that was, ``What?``

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Ceres let out a sigh and rubbed her forehead with two fingers.
They were new...
She mentally prepared for the conversation that was to follow and replied:
"Okay listen... things might be strange and confusing right now but I want you to keep it together alright? Keep it together, don't freak out and I'll try to explain to you what's going on. Here are the basics: You're in a cell in some kind of prison bunker. I can't tell you why you were brought here, there might not even be a real reason for it, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, so don't stress out about the why too much. I also can't tell you where we are exactly but I am pretty sure we're somewhere underground. Beside yours there's 4 more cells on this level of which two are empty right now. Then there's my cell, I'm Ceres and finally there's Urokobi... she might still be asleep at this time, but you'll get to know her eventually. Now I am sure you have a lot of question but first I have a question for you: What is your physical condition? Are you alright? Oh also what's your name?"
Ceres let out a sigh and rubbed her forehead with two fingers.
They were new...
She mentally prepared for the conversation that was to follow and replied:
"Okay listen... things might be strange and confusing right now but I want you to keep it together alright? Keep it together, don't freak out and I'll try to explain to you what's going on. Here are the basics: You're in a cell in some kind of prison bunker. I can't tell you why you were brought here, there might not even be a real reason for it, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, so don't stress out about the why too much. I also can't tell you where we are exactly but I am pretty sure we're somewhere underground. Beside yours there's 4 more cells on this level of which two are empty right now. Then there's my cell, I'm Ceres and finally there's Urokobi... she might still be asleep at this time, but you'll get to know her eventually. Now I am sure you have a lot of question but first I have a question for you: What is your physical condition? Are you alright? Oh also what's your name?"
The suddenness of information was definitely a lot to take in. It took a few minutes for him to even register anything. And then another few minutes to do what she—the voice—asked.

He patted himself down, making sure that his first inspection was accurate. Yep, the biggest concern being a tight scrape and a few bruises. He definitely felt bruised. So, physical condition? Peachy. Alright? Debatable.

``Erm..``he started, inching towards the door. He reached towards the vent, poking it. He tried to look though, which is when he noticed his glasses were different. Big and bulky, with different lenses. He did not like these.

Oh well. Better than nothing.

``I think..`` he continued warily, ``I think I’m alright.`` Luckily, the trembling in his voice seemed to slow now that he’s getting a grasp on things. Then he realized he needed to do something else, but what he wasn’t sure. His brain is still so fuzzy..
Oh. His name.

``I’m Prince Lazionabinulate thank you very much.`` But his prissy act didn’t last long. As princely as he is, socializing was never his thing. ``B-but you can call me Lazulite.``
Immediately after saying so it was all he could do not to immediately slap himself. Great. Now his first impression was annoyingly prissy and a nervous idiot. Oh well, there was still time to make up for it.

``So—. Cells? What?`` He could only think of so many reasons he could be imprisoned, but none of which surpassed his royal immunity. ``This a prison?`` He roused on that thought, almost immediately taking the offensive. Might as well learn about the people he’s here with. ``Whaddya in for?`` He asked, jumping into a source of passive information income whilst he re-searched the room; now with a clearer head.
The suddenness of information was definitely a lot to take in. It took a few minutes for him to even register anything. And then another few minutes to do what she—the voice—asked.

He patted himself down, making sure that his first inspection was accurate. Yep, the biggest concern being a tight scrape and a few bruises. He definitely felt bruised. So, physical condition? Peachy. Alright? Debatable.

``Erm..``he started, inching towards the door. He reached towards the vent, poking it. He tried to look though, which is when he noticed his glasses were different. Big and bulky, with different lenses. He did not like these.

Oh well. Better than nothing.

``I think..`` he continued warily, ``I think I’m alright.`` Luckily, the trembling in his voice seemed to slow now that he’s getting a grasp on things. Then he realized he needed to do something else, but what he wasn’t sure. His brain is still so fuzzy..
Oh. His name.

``I’m Prince Lazionabinulate thank you very much.`` But his prissy act didn’t last long. As princely as he is, socializing was never his thing. ``B-but you can call me Lazulite.``
Immediately after saying so it was all he could do not to immediately slap himself. Great. Now his first impression was annoyingly prissy and a nervous idiot. Oh well, there was still time to make up for it.

``So—. Cells? What?`` He could only think of so many reasons he could be imprisoned, but none of which surpassed his royal immunity. ``This a prison?`` He roused on that thought, almost immediately taking the offensive. Might as well learn about the people he’s here with. ``Whaddya in for?`` He asked, jumping into a source of passive information income whilst he re-searched the room; now with a clearer head.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Urokobi yawned as she rolled onto her side, the sound of cell doors opening and closing having woken her from her slumber. Tiredly her arm moved to scratch along her exposed collarbone while her more crocodilian legs clumsily scratched at her underbelly. Opening her eyes proves to be a chore, multiple eyelids trying and failing to coordinate with each other and only making her eyes water and blur, before they finally got with the program.

Whatever new drug the scientist had come up with was really too much. Especially if it still lasted for so long afterwards and left her head feeling like mush.

Slowly she moved into a more comfortable position, minding the strange aches and pains that her form wasn't scared to inform her of. Tail thumping against the wall a little at that she focused instead on anything that could distract her. Like the voices she could hear from the door of her cell. With a hum she makes the laborious process of turning in her cell before waddling over to the grating.

"Oya-oya? What's happening?" The words tumbled from her mouth, the fact that she had just woken up obvious in the way that some of the words seemed to slur or drag on longer than they were supposed to.
Urokobi yawned as she rolled onto her side, the sound of cell doors opening and closing having woken her from her slumber. Tiredly her arm moved to scratch along her exposed collarbone while her more crocodilian legs clumsily scratched at her underbelly. Opening her eyes proves to be a chore, multiple eyelids trying and failing to coordinate with each other and only making her eyes water and blur, before they finally got with the program.

Whatever new drug the scientist had come up with was really too much. Especially if it still lasted for so long afterwards and left her head feeling like mush.

Slowly she moved into a more comfortable position, minding the strange aches and pains that her form wasn't scared to inform her of. Tail thumping against the wall a little at that she focused instead on anything that could distract her. Like the voices she could hear from the door of her cell. With a hum she makes the laborious process of turning in her cell before waddling over to the grating.

"Oya-oya? What's happening?" The words tumbled from her mouth, the fact that she had just woken up obvious in the way that some of the words seemed to slur or drag on longer than they were supposed to.
oulcMpY.gif
Ceres face palmed and slowly dragged her fingers downwards across her face in frustration.
They got a prince...
It felt like they were actively trying to capture the most obnoxious, annoying person just to torment her by throwing them into the cell next door. Not only did this poor soul have no idea about how things were run down here he probably didn't even know how normal life worked on the surface either. To be fair though, Ceres had not seen the surface in over a decade, so she wasn't exactly an expert on outside affairs herself. Not that the outside world mattered in here.

Well it couldn't be helped. Annoying aristocrat or not she better got him up to speed as best she could. There was noting gained by keeping him in the dark.
"Well this is not exactly a prison as you'd think. I'm not in for anything, we're not criminals... The people who brought us here have kidnaped us, apparently for no reason. They come and do weirds experiments and they train us for something... you'll see about that soon enough."

When finally a third voice could be heared through the vents Ceres' mood improved quite a bit. "Ah, Urokobi! You're awake, they really knocked you out this time, huh? We have a new arrival here... he's a prince."
Ceres face palmed and slowly dragged her fingers downwards across her face in frustration.
They got a prince...
It felt like they were actively trying to capture the most obnoxious, annoying person just to torment her by throwing them into the cell next door. Not only did this poor soul have no idea about how things were run down here he probably didn't even know how normal life worked on the surface either. To be fair though, Ceres had not seen the surface in over a decade, so she wasn't exactly an expert on outside affairs herself. Not that the outside world mattered in here.

Well it couldn't be helped. Annoying aristocrat or not she better got him up to speed as best she could. There was noting gained by keeping him in the dark.
"Well this is not exactly a prison as you'd think. I'm not in for anything, we're not criminals... The people who brought us here have kidnaped us, apparently for no reason. They come and do weirds experiments and they train us for something... you'll see about that soon enough."

When finally a third voice could be heared through the vents Ceres' mood improved quite a bit. "Ah, Urokobi! You're awake, they really knocked you out this time, huh? We have a new arrival here... he's a prince."
``Oh,`` he said. To be completely honest, a lot of the information was going in one ear and out the other. So the only few important notes he picked up right away were 'not a prision', 'kidnapped', and 'experiments'.

So naturally, his first reaction was ``hah! Sure.`` His head spun through another series of possible outcomes: first, he could just be hallucinating something wicked at one of his transfusion hospitals; secondly, it's a big act his dad pulled to shut him up for good; or... or Ceres was right.
Absolutely not.

He could have easily made all of this up. Ceres--he's heard that name before, probably in history class somewhere. Isn't it like a moon or something?

"... he's a prince." the voice droned, audibly annoyed.

``Ay! A very good prince. Quit saying it like you've just been tossed in a gladiator pit with nothing but snapdragons,`` he grumbled, huffing out that last bit with a stronger accent.

He listened for a moment between the clicks and groans and scratching and audible frustration. Then he heard it again--water.

He looked around, and there weren't any sources of running water in his section. ``What's with the water?`` he asked, his mood falling swiftly to more of himself. He tried to get a better look out the vent, but the bulky goggle-glasses wouldn't let him, so he took them off but he ran into a similar problem.

Lazulite wanted to ask more questions, but the instinct of shutting up and listening to other people talk settled on him a little uncomfortably; it being an especially strange feeling since his father wasn't there to reinforce the rule.
``Oh,`` he said. To be completely honest, a lot of the information was going in one ear and out the other. So the only few important notes he picked up right away were 'not a prision', 'kidnapped', and 'experiments'.

So naturally, his first reaction was ``hah! Sure.`` His head spun through another series of possible outcomes: first, he could just be hallucinating something wicked at one of his transfusion hospitals; secondly, it's a big act his dad pulled to shut him up for good; or... or Ceres was right.
Absolutely not.

He could have easily made all of this up. Ceres--he's heard that name before, probably in history class somewhere. Isn't it like a moon or something?

"... he's a prince." the voice droned, audibly annoyed.

``Ay! A very good prince. Quit saying it like you've just been tossed in a gladiator pit with nothing but snapdragons,`` he grumbled, huffing out that last bit with a stronger accent.

He listened for a moment between the clicks and groans and scratching and audible frustration. Then he heard it again--water.

He looked around, and there weren't any sources of running water in his section. ``What's with the water?`` he asked, his mood falling swiftly to more of himself. He tried to get a better look out the vent, but the bulky goggle-glasses wouldn't let him, so he took them off but he ran into a similar problem.

Lazulite wanted to ask more questions, but the instinct of shutting up and listening to other people talk settled on him a little uncomfortably; it being an especially strange feeling since his father wasn't there to reinforce the rule.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
"Yeah they gave me the crap stuff too. I swear I'm aching from the tips of my hair to the tip of my tail. So fair warning. The green-orange liquid is not fun." A small huff left her as she shrugged her shoulders, an action that caused a faint twinge to go down almost the entirety of her back. Which yikes.

"Really? A prince? Awww honey you are going to be in for quite a nasty little shock when everything gets rolling. Guess we better keep a close eye on you to make sure nobody makes a snack out of you eyy Ceres?" She said it as softly and as consolingly as possible, something that was quite hard to do while also making sure that it was loud enough that it could definitely carry through the vents to where she hoped the others cell was located. Poor thing was going to be in for a very bad time if they really were a prince, and it almost made her laugh under her breath. Because what was the organization thinking taking a prince?

Commoners and other riff-raff could easily be brushed under a rug or have the right person be paid off, but a prince? What a scandal.

Hopefully the little princeling would survive long enough that she could actually lay eyes on him, maybe give him a few pats on the head or a hug if they felt up for it. Just to show that she was truly apologetic that he had somehow ended up in this mess.

"Also Ceres do you know what time it is? Want to make sure I stay up long enough for the next meal and not just fall asleep or fall asleep while soaking." She questioned, head tilting slightly behind the vent despite the other more than likely not being able to see it.
"Yeah they gave me the crap stuff too. I swear I'm aching from the tips of my hair to the tip of my tail. So fair warning. The green-orange liquid is not fun." A small huff left her as she shrugged her shoulders, an action that caused a faint twinge to go down almost the entirety of her back. Which yikes.

"Really? A prince? Awww honey you are going to be in for quite a nasty little shock when everything gets rolling. Guess we better keep a close eye on you to make sure nobody makes a snack out of you eyy Ceres?" She said it as softly and as consolingly as possible, something that was quite hard to do while also making sure that it was loud enough that it could definitely carry through the vents to where she hoped the others cell was located. Poor thing was going to be in for a very bad time if they really were a prince, and it almost made her laugh under her breath. Because what was the organization thinking taking a prince?

Commoners and other riff-raff could easily be brushed under a rug or have the right person be paid off, but a prince? What a scandal.

Hopefully the little princeling would survive long enough that she could actually lay eyes on him, maybe give him a few pats on the head or a hug if they felt up for it. Just to show that she was truly apologetic that he had somehow ended up in this mess.

"Also Ceres do you know what time it is? Want to make sure I stay up long enough for the next meal and not just fall asleep or fall asleep while soaking." She questioned, head tilting slightly behind the vent despite the other more than likely not being able to see it.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2