Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipse Day | RP | OOC | Still OPEN!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
She won't, I'll make sure to give her times when she gets badly hurt! I know how frustrating that can be when everyone keeps dodging attacks and all your attacks feel pointless, it sucks.

im about to make a character whose point is TO get badly hurt /hj
She won't, I'll make sure to give her times when she gets badly hurt! I know how frustrating that can be when everyone keeps dodging attacks and all your attacks feel pointless, it sucks.

im about to make a character whose point is TO get badly hurt /hj
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I see. I guess I'll just dress him in a simple robe and call it a day.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Wait oh no are we already going to get a trauma child for the roleplay
Wait oh no are we already going to get a trauma child for the roleplay
Maybe give him a cloak or look vaguely like a magician or something like that? That might be interesting.

Or a robe. A robe works too.
Maybe give him a cloak or look vaguely like a magician or something like that? That might be interesting.

Or a robe. A robe works too.
< pat?

<
@FAERIIES

Love that attention to detail in the notes to self section. I appreciate that you read through other people's character sheets, you'd be surprised how many people don't
@FAERIIES

Love that attention to detail in the notes to self section. I appreciate that you read through other people's character sheets, you'd be surprised how many people don't
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
[quote name="Coincidence" date="2022-05-30 20:44:04" ] I see. I guess I'll just dress him in a simple robe and call it a day. [/quote] Well you can also think of it as a mix between fantasy, sort of old fashioned, and to modern times. Those would all work well.
Coincidence wrote on 2022-05-30 20:44:04:
Well you can also think of it as a mix between fantasy, sort of old fashioned, and to modern times. Those would all work well.
oh no
oh no
thank you Eskria, that's kind of you! I feel like people should do that more often, the fact people don't surprises me=

trauma child? yesn't, there will be trauma but it won't be brought up much or affect the OC much i think. i used to use trauma a lot in backstories but now i see it's uh kinda useless

healer is just scared of people because they're all bigger than them and they feel like they're nonexistent and that scares them very much to be forgotten. tank literally doesn't care and just wants to live. thief also doesn't care and just doesn't want to die. she dislikes how "weak" she is though and seeks to improve herself over and over again which is why she's so fast

seeing as they're literally so small i dont think its hard to not forget their height lol
thank you Eskria, that's kind of you! I feel like people should do that more often, the fact people don't surprises me=

trauma child? yesn't, there will be trauma but it won't be brought up much or affect the OC much i think. i used to use trauma a lot in backstories but now i see it's uh kinda useless

healer is just scared of people because they're all bigger than them and they feel like they're nonexistent and that scares them very much to be forgotten. tank literally doesn't care and just wants to live. thief also doesn't care and just doesn't want to die. she dislikes how "weak" she is though and seeks to improve herself over and over again which is why she's so fast

seeing as they're literally so small i dont think its hard to not forget their height lol
< pat?

<
let's face it we love trauma babies

As soon as I get to a drawing device I could digitally draw the characters for you guys

Picrew and Pinterest hunting could be hard ;v;
let's face it we love trauma babies

As soon as I get to a drawing device I could digitally draw the characters for you guys

Picrew and Pinterest hunting could be hard ;v;
oh you want trauma child

okay

it's okay pinterest hunting isn't too hard

*grabs rifle*

LET US GO HUNTING
oh you want trauma child

okay

it's okay pinterest hunting isn't too hard

*grabs rifle*

LET US GO HUNTING