Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w Yinny (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Azazel
"I can tell." He said, rolling his eyes. Jerk... He walked around the kitchen, since he hadn't really been here anyways. When the pastry was offered, he shook his head. "I don't need it." He replied. The only thing he did eat was souls.

It just simply felt like such a waste if he did eat it, since he simply didn't need to eat human food. It was noticeably cold here though. Eh, it made sense though. He would survive. Though, it was strange to see the priest without his more formal wear.

Azazel was just simply wearing what he had been wearing before.
Azazel
"I can tell." He said, rolling his eyes. Jerk... He walked around the kitchen, since he hadn't really been here anyways. When the pastry was offered, he shook his head. "I don't need it." He replied. The only thing he did eat was souls.

It just simply felt like such a waste if he did eat it, since he simply didn't need to eat human food. It was noticeably cold here though. Eh, it made sense though. He would survive. Though, it was strange to see the priest without his more formal wear.

Azazel was just simply wearing what he had been wearing before.
"You don't need it?" Sebastian questioned, yet since he bit into it right away, he didn't really care "Demon thing, or are you refusing food because I touched your 'bust' huh?" The priest joked lightly as he pushed himself up on the counter and leaned back comfortably. Confident that no servant would visit the kitchen at this time of the day.

For the first time in a really long time, he was sitting with his legs not crossed thanks to his knee acting up again. Ugh, the cold was irritating, thankfully, not as irritating as his knee which was not a surprise.

He might just chop off his leg at this point, Sebastian thought to himself. Should have just told them to cut it off.
"You don't need it?" Sebastian questioned, yet since he bit into it right away, he didn't really care "Demon thing, or are you refusing food because I touched your 'bust' huh?" The priest joked lightly as he pushed himself up on the counter and leaned back comfortably. Confident that no servant would visit the kitchen at this time of the day.

For the first time in a really long time, he was sitting with his legs not crossed thanks to his knee acting up again. Ugh, the cold was irritating, thankfully, not as irritating as his knee which was not a surprise.

He might just chop off his leg at this point, Sebastian thought to himself. Should have just told them to cut it off.
UqN4jFQ.png
Azazel
———
“I assure you, it’s a demon thing. I am not required to eat to live. The only thing I can eat is human souls. Do not waste your food on me.” He replied, crossing his arms and sighing. He did have bit of a temper, so to him, doing what he did was just normal. The priest did annoy him though. That man kept holding onto something he would never receive. He didn’t want to believe it. Coward couldn’t face his fears.

“What happened?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. The priest acted like he was fine. Though he could tell. The most subtle expression or movement was enough for him to tell. “Your leg, I mean.” He added.

He pulled up a chair and sat on it rather lazily, crossing his legs and leaning back onto it.
Azazel
———
“I assure you, it’s a demon thing. I am not required to eat to live. The only thing I can eat is human souls. Do not waste your food on me.” He replied, crossing his arms and sighing. He did have bit of a temper, so to him, doing what he did was just normal. The priest did annoy him though. That man kept holding onto something he would never receive. He didn’t want to believe it. Coward couldn’t face his fears.

“What happened?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. The priest acted like he was fine. Though he could tell. The most subtle expression or movement was enough for him to tell. “Your leg, I mean.” He added.

He pulled up a chair and sat on it rather lazily, crossing his legs and leaning back onto it.
Sebastian crossed his legs, straightening up to cross his arms over his chest again. Suddenly insecure about every scar on his body, big or small.

"War injury," he simply said in such a way that showed he would refuse to discuss further.

"You don't wear anything else? I don't imagine robes are too comfortable for bed if you lay down, I mean." He asked as he played with the cuff of his shorts.
Sebastian crossed his legs, straightening up to cross his arms over his chest again. Suddenly insecure about every scar on his body, big or small.

"War injury," he simply said in such a way that showed he would refuse to discuss further.

"You don't wear anything else? I don't imagine robes are too comfortable for bed if you lay down, I mean." He asked as he played with the cuff of his shorts.
UqN4jFQ.png
Azazel
Azazel raised an eyebrow, with the priest suddenly changing position pretty quickly. He wasn't judging the scars at all. If anything, he saw them as a type of award. Another fight won. It was impressive in his opinion, with the amount of scars the priest had.

"It doesn't matter. I don't require sleep anyways. I also still do not know much about today's fashion, so I did not know what to change into anyways." He replied.

He studied the priest's rather simple outfit. Guess he overthought it. "You still haven't at all told me your name. Unless you want me to keep calling you 'sir' and such?"
Azazel
Azazel raised an eyebrow, with the priest suddenly changing position pretty quickly. He wasn't judging the scars at all. If anything, he saw them as a type of award. Another fight won. It was impressive in his opinion, with the amount of scars the priest had.

"It doesn't matter. I don't require sleep anyways. I also still do not know much about today's fashion, so I did not know what to change into anyways." He replied.

He studied the priest's rather simple outfit. Guess he overthought it. "You still haven't at all told me your name. Unless you want me to keep calling you 'sir' and such?"
"Of course, you don't require it," he said, smoothing out his shirt on his thig and twisting his body to grab a filled croissant this time. Taking his time to choose one with strawberry jam filling and carelessly bit into it, not caring that a bit of jam stayed on the corner of his mouth as he chewed "Just shorts and a shirt, who cares what you wear to sleep? I'm saying this as a man who never shows more skin than neck, face, and sometimes hands."

He smirked "Keep calling me sir, helps my ego."
"Of course, you don't require it," he said, smoothing out his shirt on his thig and twisting his body to grab a filled croissant this time. Taking his time to choose one with strawberry jam filling and carelessly bit into it, not caring that a bit of jam stayed on the corner of his mouth as he chewed "Just shorts and a shirt, who cares what you wear to sleep? I'm saying this as a man who never shows more skin than neck, face, and sometimes hands."

He smirked "Keep calling me sir, helps my ego."
UqN4jFQ.png
Azazel
———
“I simply did not know. I will keep that in mind next time.” He replied, before moving closer to the priest in front of him. He put a hand against his cheek for a moment. He knew exactly what he was doing, trying to get a reaction out of the priest. In a way, it amused him a little bit. He used his thumb to wipe away the jam that had ended up on the priest’s face.

“Hmm…. Truly upsetting. I was really hoping I would get to learn your name.” He replied, keeping the hand there for a moment, then moving away. It was subtle, but he was flirting with the man.
Azazel
———
“I simply did not know. I will keep that in mind next time.” He replied, before moving closer to the priest in front of him. He put a hand against his cheek for a moment. He knew exactly what he was doing, trying to get a reaction out of the priest. In a way, it amused him a little bit. He used his thumb to wipe away the jam that had ended up on the priest’s face.

“Hmm…. Truly upsetting. I was really hoping I would get to learn your name.” He replied, keeping the hand there for a moment, then moving away. It was subtle, but he was flirting with the man.
Sebastian blinked and suddenly his personal bubble was disturbed once again, if having Azazel's eyes shone and light up his reddening face was anything to go by.

The warmth lingered on his face, the way his rough hands gently wiped away at his mouth lingered on his mind, and the rumble of his voice lingered in the air. Making an unfamiliar warmth spread to his body, making his mind fuzzy as his body refused to move. Perfectly consent in this current position.

"It's...Sebastian..." The priest answered as the demon's fingers slowly left his cheek, his voice low as his mind was too busy silently protesting the loss of touch.
Sebastian blinked and suddenly his personal bubble was disturbed once again, if having Azazel's eyes shone and light up his reddening face was anything to go by.

The warmth lingered on his face, the way his rough hands gently wiped away at his mouth lingered on his mind, and the rumble of his voice lingered in the air. Making an unfamiliar warmth spread to his body, making his mind fuzzy as his body refused to move. Perfectly consent in this current position.

"It's...Sebastian..." The priest answered as the demon's fingers slowly left his cheek, his voice low as his mind was too busy silently protesting the loss of touch.
UqN4jFQ.png
Azazel
"Ah, there it is." He chuckled. Works every time.... "Sebastian.... A fitting name. For you, at least." He said, beginning to step away from the man. He was very pleased that he hadn't been pushed away either. Hah, guess the man was hiding something else from him. Humans were truly amusing.

"Well, there isn't much to say right now.... I suppose I could ask about tomorrow? what are we doing tomorrow, exactly?" He asked, as he pulled up a chair right next to Sebastian.
Azazel
"Ah, there it is." He chuckled. Works every time.... "Sebastian.... A fitting name. For you, at least." He said, beginning to step away from the man. He was very pleased that he hadn't been pushed away either. Hah, guess the man was hiding something else from him. Humans were truly amusing.

"Well, there isn't much to say right now.... I suppose I could ask about tomorrow? what are we doing tomorrow, exactly?" He asked, as he pulled up a chair right next to Sebastian.
Sebastian blinked back to reality, his face turning into a scowl to avoid embarrassing himself further "Tomorrow is Sunday, I will spend my whole day in church," He paused, looking out the window to determine the time "Hm, I was actually supposed to go there before sundown..."

The priest sighed "Too late now, isn't it? In short, you will have to wait outside the building."
Sebastian blinked back to reality, his face turning into a scowl to avoid embarrassing himself further "Tomorrow is Sunday, I will spend my whole day in church," He paused, looking out the window to determine the time "Hm, I was actually supposed to go there before sundown..."

The priest sighed "Too late now, isn't it? In short, you will have to wait outside the building."
UqN4jFQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10