Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 on 1 With CloudQueen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Moonflower and her familiar bounded across the sand. Well Flora did. Moonflower was small enough to ride the flowery fox. She was heading in the direction of the Ocean Spirit's clan
Moonflower and her familiar bounded across the sand. Well Flora did. Moonflower was small enough to ride the flowery fox. She was heading in the direction of the Ocean Spirit's clan
Marshmallow says hi
Agate soared over the coastlands, her crystalline scales casting a magnificent shadow across the sands. But then she paused. There was an unfamiliar shape on the beach. She dove down, curious.
Agate soared over the coastlands, her crystalline scales casting a magnificent shadow across the sands. But then she paused. There was an unfamiliar shape on the beach. She dove down, curious.
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
It was a fae riding a flowery fox
Marshmallow says hi
Marshmallow says hi
"Hey! Who are you!?"
"Hey! Who are you!?"
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

"My name's Moonflower of the Ancient Council. I'm a messenger"
"My name's Moonflower of the Ancient Council. I'm a messenger"
Marshmallow says hi
"The Ancient Council...hrmmmm..."
"Agate! Don't you know who this is?" Asked Caris as she swooped down to the beach. "You are from the Ancient Council, you say?"
"The Ancient Council...hrmmmm..."
"Agate! Don't you know who this is?" Asked Caris as she swooped down to the beach. "You are from the Ancient Council, you say?"

"I am. With an urgent message" she seemed worried
"I am. With an urgent message" she seemed worried
Marshmallow says hi
You're talking from your PoV)) "Oh really? About what?"
You're talking from your PoV)) "Oh really? About what?"

"There's a big problem. Plague problems. I should speak to your leader"
"There's a big problem. Plague problems. I should speak to your leader"
Marshmallow says hi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21