Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC: Star Wars: Attack Over Alurion OPEN
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Hello, @ScottishScurrie ! Sounds awesome! What can we call you, and what sort of character were you lookin at joining with? :D

Edit: my bad. Forgot I needed to tag the first time, whoops. ;;
Hello, @ScottishScurrie ! Sounds awesome! What can we call you, and what sort of character were you lookin at joining with? :D

Edit: my bad. Forgot I needed to tag the first time, whoops. ;;
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
It’s okay! I’ll probably sub to the thread when I get to the hotel later today!

And call me Cody! I’ll probably be playing my Twi’lek mechanic or the species that Maul and Savage were (I seriously couldn’t remember which one but in my defence it is 4:41 in the morning lmao)
It’s okay! I’ll probably sub to the thread when I get to the hotel later today!

And call me Cody! I’ll probably be playing my Twi’lek mechanic or the species that Maul and Savage were (I seriously couldn’t remember which one but in my defence it is 4:41 in the morning lmao)
@Scottishscurrie Awesome, Cody! Let me know when you do. ^^

Ohhh, neat! So probably a rebel then, yeah? Were you thinking of being an escaped prisoner, or like, one of Jacelyn's SpecOps teammates, or somethin' else? =)
@Scottishscurrie Awesome, Cody! Let me know when you do. ^^

Ohhh, neat! So probably a rebel then, yeah? Were you thinking of being an escaped prisoner, or like, one of Jacelyn's SpecOps teammates, or somethin' else? =)
Also, OTL, poor Cran and Lanx are so spooked. XD
Also, OTL, poor Cran and Lanx are so spooked. XD
*Scrolls back through*

...Waiiiitt... What did I do? When did it change from "Tapalo" to "Tapolo?" xD Broom? How tired did we get?
*Scrolls back through*

...Waiiiitt... What did I do? When did it change from "Tapalo" to "Tapolo?" xD Broom? How tired did we get?
I have had similar mistake lol. I may have caused that
I have had similar mistake lol. I may have caused that
Oh no! XD I should really just make a character sheet for him at this point. He's been around long enough. I think he's graduated from NPC school, lol.
Oh no! XD I should really just make a character sheet for him at this point. He's been around long enough. I think he's graduated from NPC school, lol.
Hopefully you don't mind Cran waiting... and orys not really doing much because of the danger.
Hopefully you don't mind Cran waiting... and orys not really doing much because of the danger.
No worries! I can work with it, lol. Typing up a reply as we speak. ^^

Ch-Changing Tapalo's name back because... I like it better with Two A's xD
No worries! I can work with it, lol. Typing up a reply as we speak. ^^

Ch-Changing Tapalo's name back because... I like it better with Two A's xD
Yeah they’re both rebels! :]

On’tuna is an orange Twi’lek who joined the rebellion after she was saved from slavery by some clones. Her brother runs a small entertainment business on Ord Mantell.

Literally nobody knows anything about Purge other than he doesn’t really like clothes and that he is red. Man has never worn a t-shirt in his life to the point people mistake him for Maul. He never talks to anyone. Even On’tuna, people only know his name because she found his document while busting someone out of prison. He was in the prison for blowing up an empire transport.

I can change their backstory a bit if needed though :)
Yeah they’re both rebels! :]

On’tuna is an orange Twi’lek who joined the rebellion after she was saved from slavery by some clones. Her brother runs a small entertainment business on Ord Mantell.

Literally nobody knows anything about Purge other than he doesn’t really like clothes and that he is red. Man has never worn a t-shirt in his life to the point people mistake him for Maul. He never talks to anyone. Even On’tuna, people only know his name because she found his document while busting someone out of prison. He was in the prison for blowing up an empire transport.

I can change their backstory a bit if needed though :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45