Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC: Star Wars: Attack Over Alurion OPEN
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I won’t be on for the summer very much
I won’t be on for the summer very much
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Aw, that's a shame, Ghost. :( So what exactly are you lookin' to do for the RP?
Aw, that's a shame, Ghost. :( So what exactly are you lookin' to do for the RP?
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Every now and then I’ll try and get on for a post
Every now and then I’ll try and get on for a post
74428082_350.png
OK! So, Eagle and I will keep the story going. And then when you're ready to jump in, you can just tell us here in the ooc board, and we'll make sure we pause so you can get your post in. ^^ sound alright?
OK! So, Eagle and I will keep the story going. And then when you're ready to jump in, you can just tell us here in the ooc board, and we'll make sure we pause so you can get your post in. ^^ sound alright?
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
74428082_350.png
I promise I'm working on this reply, Eagle. I'm still v excited for this RP! I'm just struggling with this one a little. No idea why.
I promise I'm working on this reply, Eagle. I'm still v excited for this RP! I'm just struggling with this one a little. No idea why.
Huhhhhh... Life Form indicators... are not sensors... but a computer program... So then I wonder... I wonder if it could be used inside the ship, if they fed it data from the internal sensors instead of the externals.
Huhhhhh... Life Form indicators... are not sensors... but a computer program... So then I wonder... I wonder if it could be used inside the ship, if they fed it data from the internal sensors instead of the externals.
Did i mistake them?
Did i mistake them?
No! Nope, Broom's just learning things as we go. ^^
No! Nope, Broom's just learning things as we go. ^^
Hello there

I’m looking to join this but probably when I’m back from my holiday, if that’s alright with you guys? I don’t want to join and then leave you all hanging! Only if I’m allowed to join, that is-
I’ll hang out in the OOC chat but I won’t actually join until I can fully get into it
Hello there

I’m looking to join this but probably when I’m back from my holiday, if that’s alright with you guys? I don’t want to join and then leave you all hanging! Only if I’m allowed to join, that is-
I’ll hang out in the OOC chat but I won’t actually join until I can fully get into it
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45