Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Hwa
1 2 3 4 5
Aurumn's gaze sweeps across the beach, making sure that he hasn't left anything important here. Once satisfied that he hasn't, he turns back to Helenium.

"I don't mind," he replies, stretching his wings to make sure they wouldn't pain him with annoying cramps when they flew. "Lead the way!"
Aurumn's gaze sweeps across the beach, making sure that he hasn't left anything important here. Once satisfied that he hasn't, he turns back to Helenium.

"I don't mind," he replies, stretching his wings to make sure they wouldn't pain him with annoying cramps when they flew. "Lead the way!"
Aurumn trails closely behind Helenium. Well, more like he tries to trail closely behind. The distance between them fluctuates randomly, thanks to him always getting distracted by the gorgeous view. A couple times more than he'd like to admit, he forgets to flap his wings, awed as he was by the glittering landscape.

When Helenium descends, he follows hesitantly, unsure how the Skydancer's clanmates would react to him disappearing and returning with a random Obelisk.
Aurumn trails closely behind Helenium. Well, more like he tries to trail closely behind. The distance between them fluctuates randomly, thanks to him always getting distracted by the gorgeous view. A couple times more than he'd like to admit, he forgets to flap his wings, awed as he was by the glittering landscape.

When Helenium descends, he follows hesitantly, unsure how the Skydancer's clanmates would react to him disappearing and returning with a random Obelisk.
Aurumn lands lightly behind Helenium and folds in his wings.

He spins around in a slow circle, surveying his surroundings, marvelling how colourful the supposedly green gardens were. He spies his favourite flowers, dahlias, and has to resist the urge to go pick them.

"I- I think I'm ready." He pats down his wind-frizzled fur, hoping he'll be able to make a decent first impression.

"Is there anything I need to know before meeting your clanmates? Any particular customs or traditions...?"
Aurumn lands lightly behind Helenium and folds in his wings.

He spins around in a slow circle, surveying his surroundings, marvelling how colourful the supposedly green gardens were. He spies his favourite flowers, dahlias, and has to resist the urge to go pick them.

"I- I think I'm ready." He pats down his wind-frizzled fur, hoping he'll be able to make a decent first impression.

"Is there anything I need to know before meeting your clanmates? Any particular customs or traditions...?"
When Aurumn sees the sparkly Skydancer, the mask of indifference he so often wears slams back down again. He throws a quick glance at Helenium to reassure himself that he isn't alone before nodding politely in greeting.

"Hello," he says amiably, his tail swishing from side to side. "I'm Aurumn. You are...?"
When Aurumn sees the sparkly Skydancer, the mask of indifference he so often wears slams back down again. He throws a quick glance at Helenium to reassure himself that he isn't alone before nodding politely in greeting.

"Hello," he says amiably, his tail swishing from side to side. "I'm Aurumn. You are...?"
Aurumn looses a quick sigh of relief, glad that Aconite accepts him. He then tilts his head at the mention of a dragon named 'Snowdrop', his brow furrowing anxiously. Are they the leader of this clan...? He hopes that they won't object to his visit.

As Helenium leads him to the central part of the Bleeding Heart clan, all his worries are forgotten as he looks around with the astonished delight of a hatchling that had found themself in a forest of toys and treats.

"Your clan is beautiful!" Aurumn exclaims, admiring the crystal-clear waters. He watches the waterfall's cascading sheet tumble down, disrupting the surface with wavering ripples.

He bounds over to his point of interest and dips a paw in the water before lifting it out, watching the droplets drip off his scales. Realising he might've been rude by doing so, he quickly returns to Helenium.

"What- What should I do now...?" He asks as he surreptitiously looks around for the Skydancer's clanmates.
Aurumn looses a quick sigh of relief, glad that Aconite accepts him. He then tilts his head at the mention of a dragon named 'Snowdrop', his brow furrowing anxiously. Are they the leader of this clan...? He hopes that they won't object to his visit.

As Helenium leads him to the central part of the Bleeding Heart clan, all his worries are forgotten as he looks around with the astonished delight of a hatchling that had found themself in a forest of toys and treats.

"Your clan is beautiful!" Aurumn exclaims, admiring the crystal-clear waters. He watches the waterfall's cascading sheet tumble down, disrupting the surface with wavering ripples.

He bounds over to his point of interest and dips a paw in the water before lifting it out, watching the droplets drip off his scales. Realising he might've been rude by doing so, he quickly returns to Helenium.

"What- What should I do now...?" He asks as he surreptitiously looks around for the Skydancer's clanmates.
Aurumn gazes around in wonder at the rooms that bored into the stone cliff. Back at the Sylva clan, everything was built more around their surroundings than into them. He liked how different it was here; A change of scenery was always so refreshing.

When Snowdrop- the regal Skydancer who had stepped out to greet them- turns to him, he unconsciously sidles behind Helenium. Despite the reassuring aura that Snowdrop possessed, he still hadn't let go of his 'when everything appears to be alright, you know something's wrong' mindset. For the sake of politeness though, he refrains from ducking entirely behind Helenium.

"Hello." He chances a glance at Snowdrop and his tensed muscles seem to relax by themselves; The kindness in her gaze was so genuine.

"I'm Aurumn," he manages to say through the tight constriction ins his throat.

His jaws open and close but no sounds come out and he gazes helplessly at Helenium. What else was he supposed to say? It was as if, in that moment, he had forgotten how to communicate. He lashes his tail, frustrated.
Aurumn gazes around in wonder at the rooms that bored into the stone cliff. Back at the Sylva clan, everything was built more around their surroundings than into them. He liked how different it was here; A change of scenery was always so refreshing.

When Snowdrop- the regal Skydancer who had stepped out to greet them- turns to him, he unconsciously sidles behind Helenium. Despite the reassuring aura that Snowdrop possessed, he still hadn't let go of his 'when everything appears to be alright, you know something's wrong' mindset. For the sake of politeness though, he refrains from ducking entirely behind Helenium.

"Hello." He chances a glance at Snowdrop and his tensed muscles seem to relax by themselves; The kindness in her gaze was so genuine.

"I'm Aurumn," he manages to say through the tight constriction ins his throat.

His jaws open and close but no sounds come out and he gazes helplessly at Helenium. What else was he supposed to say? It was as if, in that moment, he had forgotten how to communicate. He lashes his tail, frustrated.
Aurumn ?releases the breath he didn't know he was holding in a big rush of air. He was so sure he had gotten over his 'freezing when talking to new dragons' thing! Though, apparently, he hadn't. He sighs, annoyed at himself.

"So," he says brightly, hoping to leave his terrible interaction with Snowdrop far behind, "would now be a good time for a full tour?"
Aurumn ?releases the breath he didn't know he was holding in a big rush of air. He was so sure he had gotten over his 'freezing when talking to new dragons' thing! Though, apparently, he hadn't. He sighs, annoyed at himself.

"So," he says brightly, hoping to leave his terrible interaction with Snowdrop far behind, "would now be a good time for a full tour?"
Aurumn stares at Helenium suspiciously, his stern expression foiled by the small smile that tweaked his jaws.

"Yes, why?" He questions.
Aurumn stares at Helenium suspiciously, his stern expression foiled by the small smile that tweaked his jaws.

"Yes, why?" He questions.
When Aurumn sees the gardens, he lets out an involuntary squeak of amazement.

"Oh. My. Stars it's beautiful!!" He had never seen so many different types of flowers in a single place before. Now he finally understood what the famous saying 'a feast for the eyes' meant.

He makes a beeline towards a large patch of golden blooms and lands on a pathway on the right of it, gaze darting around everywhere as they try to drink in the sight.

"Do you have a favourite flower?" He asks Helenium, watching a pair of bumblebees buzzing lazily around him.
When Aurumn sees the gardens, he lets out an involuntary squeak of amazement.

"Oh. My. Stars it's beautiful!!" He had never seen so many different types of flowers in a single place before. Now he finally understood what the famous saying 'a feast for the eyes' meant.

He makes a beeline towards a large patch of golden blooms and lands on a pathway on the right of it, gaze darting around everywhere as they try to drink in the sight.

"Do you have a favourite flower?" He asks Helenium, watching a pair of bumblebees buzzing lazily around him.
Aurumn cranes his neck to look at the heleniums. "It's so red and pretty like you..." He murmurs, eyes sparkling.

He then glances around at all the other flowers, his eyes lingering on the golden ones longer than the others. "I think... Goldenrod?" He replies, pointing a claw at the rod-shaped flowers.
Aurumn cranes his neck to look at the heleniums. "It's so red and pretty like you..." He murmurs, eyes sparkling.

He then glances around at all the other flowers, his eyes lingering on the golden ones longer than the others. "I think... Goldenrod?" He replies, pointing a claw at the rod-shaped flowers.
1 2 3 4 5