Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A random RP [closed no more entries]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
Liberty bit her lip. "Uh... My name is Liberty and I'm here because... Well, I'm a warrior- well, anti-dragon hunter. I was going back after a battle and I saw a camp. I thought... " she trailed off. Prince growled at the veilspun and she spoke to him in draconian. Seeing the surprise on the persons face, she hastened to explain. "Draconian. My tribe came up with it. Dragons and humans can speak it. Apart from my archery, that's the way we win races or battles. We can coordinate." She stopped. " Say, what are those crystals? " I thought Prince was joking about magic, but..
Liberty bit her lip. "Uh... My name is Liberty and I'm here because... Well, I'm a warrior- well, anti-dragon hunter. I was going back after a battle and I saw a camp. I thought... " she trailed off. Prince growled at the veilspun and she spoke to him in draconian. Seeing the surprise on the persons face, she hastened to explain. "Draconian. My tribe came up with it. Dragons and humans can speak it. Apart from my archery, that's the way we win races or battles. We can coordinate." She stopped. " Say, what are those crystals? " I thought Prince was joking about magic, but..
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Rin nodded, satisfied with the warrior's answer. "Interesting. You speak Draconian too, which is quite interesting. Also, those crystals..." He paused, unsure whether to reveal the secret of his family's crystals. "I'm afraid I can't quite tell you about them, but they let dragons speak like humans. They just need to willingly activate the crystals. Each dragon's crystal is unique, only one dragon can use one crystal."

He shrugged. "Simple, really. Come take a seat, we're cooking a little bit of food. Fancy some venison?" He returned to carving up a deer with Jinx, while Ophelia growled right back at Prince, but in a quieter and more ominous tone.

Mocha relaxed slightly, but she still watched the other dragons warily. Rin flopped down on the ground, reached out and patted her on the back. "Sshhh. It's gonna be fine. We'll put you back to normal soon enough, dear."
Rin nodded, satisfied with the warrior's answer. "Interesting. You speak Draconian too, which is quite interesting. Also, those crystals..." He paused, unsure whether to reveal the secret of his family's crystals. "I'm afraid I can't quite tell you about them, but they let dragons speak like humans. They just need to willingly activate the crystals. Each dragon's crystal is unique, only one dragon can use one crystal."

He shrugged. "Simple, really. Come take a seat, we're cooking a little bit of food. Fancy some venison?" He returned to carving up a deer with Jinx, while Ophelia growled right back at Prince, but in a quieter and more ominous tone.

Mocha relaxed slightly, but she still watched the other dragons warily. Rin flopped down on the ground, reached out and patted her on the back. "Sshhh. It's gonna be fine. We'll put you back to normal soon enough, dear."
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Liberty lingered back for a moment. Could she trust a person who didn't even tell her their name?
She paused, then followed back. She realised only now that Prince was still disguised as a guardian. No WONDER the person had not commented on her owning an alpha dragon. "You're so clever, Prince" she whispered . She pondered whether she should show the person Prince, but decided not to. It was too dangerous. "I only know of runestone crystals. I didn't know that was possible." Being an inventor, she decided to store this info on herwatch, which was covered in gadgets. She paused before placing her quiver and poison pack( full of paralysing and ice venom for her arrows and the antidotes) down.

(Is rin he she or they btw)
Liberty lingered back for a moment. Could she trust a person who didn't even tell her their name?
She paused, then followed back. She realised only now that Prince was still disguised as a guardian. No WONDER the person had not commented on her owning an alpha dragon. "You're so clever, Prince" she whispered . She pondered whether she should show the person Prince, but decided not to. It was too dangerous. "I only know of runestone crystals. I didn't know that was possible." Being an inventor, she decided to store this info on herwatch, which was covered in gadgets. She paused before placing her quiver and poison pack( full of paralysing and ice venom for her arrows and the antidotes) down.

(Is rin he she or they btw)
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
wishlist
Rin used to be female, is now a male. Uses he/him. Also, what is this Alpha dragon stuff?)
Suddenly, in a poof, Liberty’s quiver and poison pack had vanished and reappeared in a glassine, practically impenetrable bubble so high up it was almost a speck- courtesy of the Coatl-looking Ophelia. Fun.

Rin didn’t even notice- he was too busy stabbing the pieces of deer on a stick and grilling them. “Sit down, Liberty. Even anti-aging archers get tired after a long time standing.” He lifted his right hand and moved his fingers as if he were signing something, and Jinx immediately moved to pour a couple cups of some sort of black liquid. Lowering his right hand, he used his left to loosen the gas mask.

“My name is Rin, by the way. You could say we have similar careers. Mine just involves a lot more death and gore.” She might have noticed he hadn’t taken off his gloves the entire time, and still hasn’t done so.
Rin used to be female, is now a male. Uses he/him. Also, what is this Alpha dragon stuff?)
Suddenly, in a poof, Liberty’s quiver and poison pack had vanished and reappeared in a glassine, practically impenetrable bubble so high up it was almost a speck- courtesy of the Coatl-looking Ophelia. Fun.

Rin didn’t even notice- he was too busy stabbing the pieces of deer on a stick and grilling them. “Sit down, Liberty. Even anti-aging archers get tired after a long time standing.” He lifted his right hand and moved his fingers as if he were signing something, and Jinx immediately moved to pour a couple cups of some sort of black liquid. Lowering his right hand, he used his left to loosen the gas mask.

“My name is Rin, by the way. You could say we have similar careers. Mine just involves a lot more death and gore.” She might have noticed he hadn’t taken off his gloves the entire time, and still hasn’t done so.
< pat?

<
Alpha dragons are the strongest dragons, the kings even
Link for more information on bewilderbeast:https://howtotrainyourdragon.fandom.com/wiki/Bewilderbeast?so=search
And alphas: https://howtotrainyourdragon.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha_Dragon?so=search
Alpha dragons are the strongest dragons, the kings even
Link for more information on bewilderbeast:https://howtotrainyourdragon.fandom.com/wiki/Bewilderbeast?so=search
And alphas: https://howtotrainyourdragon.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha_Dragon?so=search
wishlist
*silent confused squeaking*

okay thanks)
so if I set your Bewilderbeast on fire it’s screwed?)
*silent confused squeaking*

okay thanks)
so if I set your Bewilderbeast on fire it’s screwed?)
< pat?

<
Liberty stood up in anger. "Get that down." she said in cold fury. "Or Prince will make you."
She looked at rin. "This is the control you have over your dragons?" She muttered. " I hope for your sake they're good on the battlefield. " she relented and walked over, but looked at the black stuff suspiciously and instead got Prince to shoot ice so she could melt it into water.
Liberty stood up in anger. "Get that down." she said in cold fury. "Or Prince will make you."
She looked at rin. "This is the control you have over your dragons?" She muttered. " I hope for your sake they're good on the battlefield. " she relented and walked over, but looked at the black stuff suspiciously and instead got Prince to shoot ice so she could melt it into water.
wishlist
Not completly, but...... Wait.
YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO KNOW THAT!!!!
Not completly, but...... Wait.
YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO KNOW THAT!!!!
wishlist
Wait. I'm reading a book with a girl called rinn who wants to be a male and her uncle's a bounty hunter! Suspicious.....
Wait. I'm reading a book with a girl called rinn who wants to be a male and her uncle's a bounty hunter! Suspicious.....
wishlist
Rin nodded calmly. “You do realise this could’ve been avoidable? Should’ve told Prince not to try and give Ophelia a panic attack. Even I can’t get it down from… JINX, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN. Sorry, KNIVES.”

Multiple of Rin’s sharpest blades were now revolving in mid-air, poised to shoot at a moment’s notice. The Skydancer raised her hands and the blades clattered to the ground… except all of them were back in his bag before they could even hit the ground.

With an irritated grumble, he snapped something at Jinx in Draconian and handed Liberty a leg of venison. “Enjoy. Roasted to perfection.” Upon seeing the ice make contact with the black liquid though, he leapt to his feet and sighed, “Not again…”

At once, the cup exploded into fire and the remains incinerated at once.

(Rin is a representation of myself…kinda. And what’s the book name? Sounds cool!)
Rin nodded calmly. “You do realise this could’ve been avoidable? Should’ve told Prince not to try and give Ophelia a panic attack. Even I can’t get it down from… JINX, PUT THE KNIFE DOWN. Sorry, KNIVES.”

Multiple of Rin’s sharpest blades were now revolving in mid-air, poised to shoot at a moment’s notice. The Skydancer raised her hands and the blades clattered to the ground… except all of them were back in his bag before they could even hit the ground.

With an irritated grumble, he snapped something at Jinx in Draconian and handed Liberty a leg of venison. “Enjoy. Roasted to perfection.” Upon seeing the ice make contact with the black liquid though, he leapt to his feet and sighed, “Not again…”

At once, the cup exploded into fire and the remains incinerated at once.

(Rin is a representation of myself…kinda. And what’s the book name? Sounds cool!)
< pat?

<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118