Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Name TBD] 1x1 w/ Eskria
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Astrid sighed, starting out the door with the rest of her classmates, when her father rested a hand on her shoulder. All Might stood beside Aizawa, but he only looked confused as to what the commotion was all about.

"Don't let them get to you," Aizawa said quietly. "Bakugo is like that all the time, to everyone. But I'll be sure to have a talk with him about insulting heroes who gave up their lives for innocent people."

Astrid nodded and went off to join her classmates at the bus. When she climbed up the stairs, one of the only seats in the front that had an open spot was the seat Kaminari sat in. Todoroki sat in the row across from Kaminari, Deku sharing the seat with him.

Astrid sighed, but sat down next to Kaminari. She needed to sit in the front, otherwise she'd get carsick.
Astrid sighed, starting out the door with the rest of her classmates, when her father rested a hand on her shoulder. All Might stood beside Aizawa, but he only looked confused as to what the commotion was all about.

"Don't let them get to you," Aizawa said quietly. "Bakugo is like that all the time, to everyone. But I'll be sure to have a talk with him about insulting heroes who gave up their lives for innocent people."

Astrid nodded and went off to join her classmates at the bus. When she climbed up the stairs, one of the only seats in the front that had an open spot was the seat Kaminari sat in. Todoroki sat in the row across from Kaminari, Deku sharing the seat with him.

Astrid sighed, but sat down next to Kaminari. She needed to sit in the front, otherwise she'd get carsick.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Sylph was huddled in the back, hunched in the seat in a way that caused him to continuously get reprimanded by Iida, despite the few others around him telling him to pipe down.

Kaminari leaned on the back of the seat, resting his head on it as he sat backwards. "Hey Bakugo, if you think dying to a villain is weak, then what are your thoughts on getting kidnapped? Is it better or worse by your logic?"

Sylph groaned. This would be a long trip.
Sylph was huddled in the back, hunched in the seat in a way that caused him to continuously get reprimanded by Iida, despite the few others around him telling him to pipe down.

Kaminari leaned on the back of the seat, resting his head on it as he sat backwards. "Hey Bakugo, if you think dying to a villain is weak, then what are your thoughts on getting kidnapped? Is it better or worse by your logic?"

Sylph groaned. This would be a long trip.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
That caused Bakugo to start yelling. Astrid just tuned him out eventually.

“You just woke up and decided to start a fight,” Astrid muttered to Kaminari.

“Bakugo. That’s enough.” Aizawa said strictly, glancing over his shoulder.

Astrid looked to the back of the bus and spotted Sylph. She smiled at him, silently asking if he was okay.
That caused Bakugo to start yelling. Astrid just tuned him out eventually.

“You just woke up and decided to start a fight,” Astrid muttered to Kaminari.

“Bakugo. That’s enough.” Aizawa said strictly, glancing over his shoulder.

Astrid looked to the back of the bus and spotted Sylph. She smiled at him, silently asking if he was okay.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Sylph had begun to peer over the seat to curiously observe the fight from afar. He then noticed Astrid wave at him, to which he froze and stiffly waved back.

'Oh Kami, she waved at me! Someone waved at me! Was that intentional? Was she waving to someone else? She had to have been, we've only talked twice! Or does that make us friends? Or are we just acquaintances? Why is this so confusing....'

"Jeez, just wanted to ask a question is all." Kaminari was snickering as he sat back down, happy with the small amounts of chaos he'd caused for the day.
Sylph had begun to peer over the seat to curiously observe the fight from afar. He then noticed Astrid wave at him, to which he froze and stiffly waved back.

'Oh Kami, she waved at me! Someone waved at me! Was that intentional? Was she waving to someone else? She had to have been, we've only talked twice! Or does that make us friends? Or are we just acquaintances? Why is this so confusing....'

"Jeez, just wanted to ask a question is all." Kaminari was snickering as he sat back down, happy with the small amounts of chaos he'd caused for the day.
Astrid smiled again at how nervous and jump Sylph had gotten when she’d smiled and waved at him.

Astrid rolled her eyes back to Kaminari. “You’re like the chaos coordinator of this class... or that’s what I’ve noticed so far.”

She was smiling at him, if slightly, her eyes dancing with humor though she didn’t laugh. “Are you always like this to Bakugo?”
Astrid smiled again at how nervous and jump Sylph had gotten when she’d smiled and waved at him.

Astrid rolled her eyes back to Kaminari. “You’re like the chaos coordinator of this class... or that’s what I’ve noticed so far.”

She was smiling at him, if slightly, her eyes dancing with humor though she didn’t laugh. “Are you always like this to Bakugo?”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Yeah, he pretty much is. It's another thing we've been working on." Kirishima spoke up from the near-back of the bus, being the second to face the verbal wrath of Bakugo.

Sylph briefly wondered why Aizawa was letting them poke fun at Bakugo like this, I mean, they were just playing with a stick of dynamite at this rate.

"Young Bakugo, please refrain from verbally assaulting your classmates! It's not very heroic after all, HAHA!" Shouted All Might, and at the sound of his voice Sylph tried to melt into his seat, hoping that neither teacher noticed him shrinking back at All Might's voice.
"Yeah, he pretty much is. It's another thing we've been working on." Kirishima spoke up from the near-back of the bus, being the second to face the verbal wrath of Bakugo.

Sylph briefly wondered why Aizawa was letting them poke fun at Bakugo like this, I mean, they were just playing with a stick of dynamite at this rate.

"Young Bakugo, please refrain from verbally assaulting your classmates! It's not very heroic after all, HAHA!" Shouted All Might, and at the sound of his voice Sylph tried to melt into his seat, hoping that neither teacher noticed him shrinking back at All Might's voice.
Aizawa didn't realize it because he was sound asleep.

Astrid, however, flinched at the loudness of All Might's voice. She leaned back in her seat and tilted her head down, as if to fall asleep. So much like her father, she was. So much...

Bakugo only grumbled, "Shut up, All Might," as he sat down again.
Aizawa didn't realize it because he was sound asleep.

Astrid, however, flinched at the loudness of All Might's voice. She leaned back in her seat and tilted her head down, as if to fall asleep. So much like her father, she was. So much...

Bakugo only grumbled, "Shut up, All Might," as he sat down again.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
(slow responses today, it's my birthday so I'm going to be celebrating)

All Might just gave his signature laugh at Bakugo's response.

Noticing that Aizawa was asleep and none of the others were paying attention to him, Sylph crouched down on the bus floor behind the seat. No one sat across from him, so he'd be fine, not to mention how forgettable he was.

'Right, so I'm most used to mutation quirks, but I think this one will work just fine for me.' He pulled out a strength quirk. Unlike a mutation-based strength quirk, this one merely strengthened his muscles as made them more resistant to tearing. He watched silently as his arms and legs almost inflated with the sudden muscle change. This was exactly why he wore a non-revealing costume, to hide changes he made in his quirk.

Pulling down his sleeves, he sat back on his seat.
(slow responses today, it's my birthday so I'm going to be celebrating)

All Might just gave his signature laugh at Bakugo's response.

Noticing that Aizawa was asleep and none of the others were paying attention to him, Sylph crouched down on the bus floor behind the seat. No one sat across from him, so he'd be fine, not to mention how forgettable he was.

'Right, so I'm most used to mutation quirks, but I think this one will work just fine for me.' He pulled out a strength quirk. Unlike a mutation-based strength quirk, this one merely strengthened his muscles as made them more resistant to tearing. He watched silently as his arms and legs almost inflated with the sudden muscle change. This was exactly why he wore a non-revealing costume, to hide changes he made in his quirk.

Pulling down his sleeves, he sat back on his seat.
(alright! Happy Birthday!)

Kaminari nudged Astrid with his elbow, "You fall asleep everywhere, too?"

Astrid looked up at him, "Who said I was sleeping?" She said, a brow raised.

Kaminari shrugged, "You looked like you were about to fall asleep."

She smiled slightly at him, "I was merely relaxing."

She glanced in front of her. Her father sat in the seat in front of their's and upon seeing him asleep, Astrid sighed. "Dad."

He shifted, but didn't wake.

"Dad!"

Aizawa peeled his eyes open and sat up, "What."

"You were sleeping..."

Aizawa sighed and leaned back in his seat again.
(alright! Happy Birthday!)

Kaminari nudged Astrid with his elbow, "You fall asleep everywhere, too?"

Astrid looked up at him, "Who said I was sleeping?" She said, a brow raised.

Kaminari shrugged, "You looked like you were about to fall asleep."

She smiled slightly at him, "I was merely relaxing."

She glanced in front of her. Her father sat in the seat in front of their's and upon seeing him asleep, Astrid sighed. "Dad."

He shifted, but didn't wake.

"Dad!"

Aizawa peeled his eyes open and sat up, "What."

"You were sleeping..."

Aizawa sighed and leaned back in his seat again.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Ah, shouldn't you let Mr. Aizawa sleep? I'm sure he knows what he's doing..." Sylph spoke up, nervous and questioning if he even should have said anything in the first place.

"I dunno, should he really be sleeping at a time like this?" Ojiro murmured to Sato, who shrugged in response.

Tsu hummed, "well he is the teacher, he does what he wants whether we like it or not, kero."
"Ah, shouldn't you let Mr. Aizawa sleep? I'm sure he knows what he's doing..." Sylph spoke up, nervous and questioning if he even should have said anything in the first place.

"I dunno, should he really be sleeping at a time like this?" Ojiro murmured to Sato, who shrugged in response.

Tsu hummed, "well he is the teacher, he does what he wants whether we like it or not, kero."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12