Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventure For All
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
“ Hey! Don't I know you? ” Avoir asked turning his head so he could get a better look at the tundra dragon “ Yes thats it! You were being attacked by that plaque dragon” he smiled “ Close call for you eh?“ he smiled

Avoir walked ahead sniffing at random plants to keep up the fishy salty smell. Finally he came to what looked like the centre a wet puddle leaked in the centre, Avoir dipped a paw into it and felt his spine shiver “ its salt !” He exclaimed
“ Hey! Don't I know you? ” Avoir asked turning his head so he could get a better look at the tundra dragon “ Yes thats it! You were being attacked by that plaque dragon” he smiled “ Close call for you eh?“ he smiled

Avoir walked ahead sniffing at random plants to keep up the fishy salty smell. Finally he came to what looked like the centre a wet puddle leaked in the centre, Avoir dipped a paw into it and felt his spine shiver “ its salt !” He exclaimed
Goodnight, sir.
"Wait what?" it didn't take long for Zayin to remember what Avoir was talking about. Why didn't he remember him? Maybe it was because he was too panicky at that time? "Hey I wasn't going to be attacked! I mean, I think she wouldn't have attacked if you didn't step in and make things worse." he said, somewhat annoyed. "What did happen after that, anyway? You were able to get out of there with your life?" did the scars come from that fight, he wondered.

He followed the dark colored Tundra until he too could smell the salt in the air. It wasn't as strong as the ocean, but it was somewhat similar, alright, he wondered why he didn't pick up on it sooner.

He noticed Avoir stop in front of a large puddle of sorts (almost as big as a small lake). He had no idea if the pool was shallow or not. "How did you figure that out by dipping your paw in..?" he asked, knowing that the sense of touch could not detect salt. This was one odd dragon. "So do you think the 'sea dragon' is here?"
"Wait what?" it didn't take long for Zayin to remember what Avoir was talking about. Why didn't he remember him? Maybe it was because he was too panicky at that time? "Hey I wasn't going to be attacked! I mean, I think she wouldn't have attacked if you didn't step in and make things worse." he said, somewhat annoyed. "What did happen after that, anyway? You were able to get out of there with your life?" did the scars come from that fight, he wondered.

He followed the dark colored Tundra until he too could smell the salt in the air. It wasn't as strong as the ocean, but it was somewhat similar, alright, he wondered why he didn't pick up on it sooner.

He noticed Avoir stop in front of a large puddle of sorts (almost as big as a small lake). He had no idea if the pool was shallow or not. "How did you figure that out by dipping your paw in..?" he asked, knowing that the sense of touch could not detect salt. This was one odd dragon. "So do you think the 'sea dragon' is here?"
m16OKP.jpeg
“ I knew it was salt because I have a small cut on my paw salt stings the wound but it helps seal it ” Avoir said smiling

“ Oh nothing really happened after the fight I was given as a gift to her by another clan I didn't realise until I read the note they'd given her and guess what I was captured for a couple of days before I escaped and know its all back to normal” Avoir said not joking

“ I knew it was salt because I have a small cut on my paw salt stings the wound but it helps seal it ” Avoir said smiling

“ Oh nothing really happened after the fight I was given as a gift to her by another clan I didn't realise until I read the note they'd given her and guess what I was captured for a couple of days before I escaped and know its all back to normal” Avoir said not joking

Goodnight, sir.
Aria was a bit confused by this. She was content to sit, but salt water in the forest? Something was strange about this lake. She hadn't seen it from above, yet when she looked up there were no trees blocking the sky. It was large, maybe large enough to have a small island... or maybe a water spirit in it like in those legends about some king named Arthur!!! The thought of an adventure was getting her excited. Finally, a break from routine!
Aria was a bit confused by this. She was content to sit, but salt water in the forest? Something was strange about this lake. She hadn't seen it from above, yet when she looked up there were no trees blocking the sky. It was large, maybe large enough to have a small island... or maybe a water spirit in it like in those legends about some king named Arthur!!! The thought of an adventure was getting her excited. Finally, a break from routine!
Signed, Time2Fly

P.S. For RPs: I'll probably get behind a lot, just warning you :P
"Oh." he felt a bit stupid. Zayin thought about the possibility, but he didn't really see the wound. Perhaps he was over thinking. "You were captured? Isn't that dangerous? How did you get out?" he was asking too many questions yet he had to admit that he was curious. Curiosity was something that was hard to fight for him.
"Oh." he felt a bit stupid. Zayin thought about the possibility, but he didn't really see the wound. Perhaps he was over thinking. "You were captured? Isn't that dangerous? How did you get out?" he was asking too many questions yet he had to admit that he was curious. Curiosity was something that was hard to fight for him.
m16OKP.jpeg
“ It felt like a dream at first being captured and then chained to a wall after I was told to tell secrets but she couldn't kill me, I was used as a war weapon I suppose We made a deal” he smiled touching the water again and rolling his back into it healing his burns and sours
“ It felt like a dream at first being captured and then chained to a wall after I was told to tell secrets but she couldn't kill me, I was used as a war weapon I suppose We made a deal” he smiled touching the water again and rolling his back into it healing his burns and sours
Goodnight, sir.
"A dream..?" he watched the dark colored Tundra wade in the salty pool, his scars more obvious than before. "You must've been really lucky then to be able to strike a deal with a Plague dragon. They don't exactly look like the negotiating type."

Zayin went closer to the very large puddle of salt water and dipped his own paw in it. He wasn't too fond of getting wet, so it didn't take long for him to remove his paw and shake it a bit so that it would be drier.

"So you said something about a sea dragon? Is it really here?"
"A dream..?" he watched the dark colored Tundra wade in the salty pool, his scars more obvious than before. "You must've been really lucky then to be able to strike a deal with a Plague dragon. They don't exactly look like the negotiating type."

Zayin went closer to the very large puddle of salt water and dipped his own paw in it. He wasn't too fond of getting wet, so it didn't take long for him to remove his paw and shake it a bit so that it would be drier.

"So you said something about a sea dragon? Is it really here?"
m16OKP.jpeg
“ Hmm yes” he replied softly as he felt the cooling river “ Yes shes here a spirit its hard too believe but my dad was an arcane dragon and Ive learnt to see them. In fact shes taking a fond to you I guess shes stuck here in this lake she wants to get back home. Altair!..” He said ” ...Shes sad! ” he yowled as he put his paws to his ears he could hear her the screaming of the ‘ Help me! ' and ’ Please stop! ’
“ Hmm yes” he replied softly as he felt the cooling river “ Yes shes here a spirit its hard too believe but my dad was an arcane dragon and Ive learnt to see them. In fact shes taking a fond to you I guess shes stuck here in this lake she wants to get back home. Altair!..” He said ” ...Shes sad! ” he yowled as he put his paws to his ears he could hear her the screaming of the ‘ Help me! ' and ’ Please stop! ’
Goodnight, sir.
"A...a spirit?" Zayin repeated incredulously, not expecting that Avoir would have such an ability. Sure he had heard tales of it, but they were merely stories, not reality! For a spirit to be living here...

Suddenly it seemed that Avoir was in a lot of pain. He was covering his ears, trying to block out some kind of noise that surrounded him. Zayin couldn't hear it though and was confused as to what was happening, but when he mentioned that the spirit was sad, he was surprised. "Sad? Where's her home? Are you alright?" he was filled with concern now for the darker colored Tundra dragon. More questions, less answers. He could only help if he knew what the spirit wanted..!
"A...a spirit?" Zayin repeated incredulously, not expecting that Avoir would have such an ability. Sure he had heard tales of it, but they were merely stories, not reality! For a spirit to be living here...

Suddenly it seemed that Avoir was in a lot of pain. He was covering his ears, trying to block out some kind of noise that surrounded him. Zayin couldn't hear it though and was confused as to what was happening, but when he mentioned that the spirit was sad, he was surprised. "Sad? Where's her home? Are you alright?" he was filled with concern now for the darker colored Tundra dragon. More questions, less answers. He could only help if he knew what the spirit wanted..!
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I have an rp I think you'll like called ‘ The ***** and his apprentice and the room’ I'll send a link if you like’

“ Yeah Im ok.. Its just shes screaming and crying” he moaned “ Her home is the sea thats why I can smell salt she needs to be taken to that beach that Aria saw so she can live in peace. Wait! Somethings hunting her a demon that roar we heard was him! ” he said ducking as there was a crack of a twig and a glowing white powered across the floor “ We need to protect her!” He shouted
@Altair I have an rp I think you'll like called ‘ The ***** and his apprentice and the room’ I'll send a link if you like’

“ Yeah Im ok.. Its just shes screaming and crying” he moaned “ Her home is the sea thats why I can smell salt she needs to be taken to that beach that Aria saw so she can live in peace. Wait! Somethings hunting her a demon that roar we heard was him! ” he said ducking as there was a crack of a twig and a glowing white powered across the floor “ We need to protect her!” He shouted
Goodnight, sir.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7