Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventure For All
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((@Altair I would say that It'd be best to do introductions again, as we don't know how our characters will think of each other at the end of the RP in the other thread, or if they'd even get out all in one piece! But, then again, I don't call the shots on this))
((@Altair I would say that It'd be best to do introductions again, as we don't know how our characters will think of each other at the end of the RP in the other thread, or if they'd even get out all in one piece! But, then again, I don't call the shots on this))
((@Insectoid Haha true, might as well get the more flexible option then. XD))
((@Insectoid Haha true, might as well get the more flexible option then. XD))
m16OKP.jpeg
((Yes, I think all dragons should be meeting for the first time here :P ))
((Yes, I think all dragons should be meeting for the first time here :P ))
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
’ Its getting crowded in these forest, Oh well ’ he shrugged laughing as he began to shake
Zayins paw.

(( @Altair Well I came up with the idea of the roar just to shake things up a little ))
’ Its getting crowded in these forest, Oh well ’ he shrugged laughing as he began to shake
Zayins paw.

(( @Altair Well I came up with the idea of the roar just to shake things up a little ))
Goodnight, sir.
Aria was shocked to see a darker black Tundra come up to her and say 'Hi!'. She wanted to say something back. She knew she couldn't- every time a stranger came her mouth stopped working by itself, though she had so much to say!- but the best she could manage was a small head shake, hoping Kestrel would cover for her.

Now another, a dark blue one, joined and asked Aria if she thought they should investigate. Well, her and Kestrel as well. Aria agreed! They should! But Kestrel would do the talking. Luckily they had a bond, of sorts, from being around each other for almost their whole lives: Somehow Kestral always knew what Aria wanted to say.

'Kestral, help me!' she whispered, hoping her friend, with her great hearing, would hear her. Aria wished that she could get back to writing. Everything was so much simpler on paper than in real life.

(( I'm sorry if this is a bit akward, but she's sorta shy and I don't know what else to do to fit the personality!))
Aria was shocked to see a darker black Tundra come up to her and say 'Hi!'. She wanted to say something back. She knew she couldn't- every time a stranger came her mouth stopped working by itself, though she had so much to say!- but the best she could manage was a small head shake, hoping Kestrel would cover for her.

Now another, a dark blue one, joined and asked Aria if she thought they should investigate. Well, her and Kestrel as well. Aria agreed! They should! But Kestrel would do the talking. Luckily they had a bond, of sorts, from being around each other for almost their whole lives: Somehow Kestral always knew what Aria wanted to say.

'Kestral, help me!' she whispered, hoping her friend, with her great hearing, would hear her. Aria wished that she could get back to writing. Everything was so much simpler on paper than in real life.

(( I'm sorry if this is a bit akward, but she's sorta shy and I don't know what else to do to fit the personality!))
Signed, Time2Fly

P.S. For RPs: I'll probably get behind a lot, just warning you :P
Quickly realizing her friends dilemma, Kestrel took over, "Hello." she said. "I'm Kestrel, this is my friend Aria. Yes, I think we should have a look around, that roar was definitely not a good sign."
Quickly realizing her friends dilemma, Kestrel took over, "Hello." she said. "I'm Kestrel, this is my friend Aria. Yes, I think we should have a look around, that roar was definitely not a good sign."
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
He did not expect the other Tundra dragon to shake his own paw, but he decided to let it be, perhaps his sense of smell was actually wrong...or he just wasn't aggressive all the time. "I'm not really sure of the direction of the roar though. Have any ideas?"
He did not expect the other Tundra dragon to shake his own paw, but he decided to let it be, perhaps his sense of smell was actually wrong...or he just wasn't aggressive all the time. "I'm not really sure of the direction of the roar though. Have any ideas?"
m16OKP.jpeg
“ Hmm... I think it was close by the centre of the forest somehow but that would be quite an adventure to investigate” he smiled and lifted his wings and tried to hide his scarred eye and his scarred cheek bone but he let out a sing as each dragon saw it
“ Hmm... I think it was close by the centre of the forest somehow but that would be quite an adventure to investigate” he smiled and lifted his wings and tried to hide his scarred eye and his scarred cheek bone but he let out a sing as each dragon saw it
Goodnight, sir.
Scars... he wasn't far off after all. He could've sustained them in an accident of sorts, but by the way he acted, it seemed that they were there for a reason. "The center of the forest? Is that a ways away from here 'cuz I can't really tell." he had no clue where the 'center' was (if there was any), but it was a start, and an adventure!...he loved adventures. "Will you lead the way?"
Scars... he wasn't far off after all. He could've sustained them in an accident of sorts, but by the way he acted, it seemed that they were there for a reason. "The center of the forest? Is that a ways away from here 'cuz I can't really tell." he had no clue where the 'center' was (if there was any), but it was a start, and an adventure!...he loved adventures. "Will you lead the way?"
m16OKP.jpeg
” Sure I will, Im avoir I am a traveler and I come here for peace but an adventure is what I absolutely love ” he smiled as he moved his tail on the ground so if he was to far ahead they could always see a small slither were the grass had been flattened by his tail.
” Sure I will, Im avoir I am a traveler and I come here for peace but an adventure is what I absolutely love ” he smiled as he moved his tail on the ground so if he was to far ahead they could always see a small slither were the grass had been flattened by his tail.
Goodnight, sir.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7