Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP IC | Always open!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92
(Heyo any ideas on how i can put my OC in? not sure what the layout for this rp, so yeah ^-^')
(Heyo any ideas on how i can put my OC in? not sure what the layout for this rp, so yeah ^-^')
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-12-21 06:46:29" ] ((Eyyyyyyy wassup! I’ll text in a post at some point. On vacation rn and on the road :) )) [/quote] (oh cool! Don't feel obligated to keep up if your doing something fun ^-^) [quote name="LilRosebud" date="2021-12-21 06:50:52" ] (Heyo any ideas on how i can put my OC in? not sure what the layout for this rp, so yeah ^-^') [/quote] (Seeing as she's a thief maybe she can sneak in to pickpocket some rich party people? You can pretty much do whatever comes to mind. It would also be helpful if your could slap your characters name and location on your posts)
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-12-21 06:46:29:
((Eyyyyyyy wassup! I’ll text in a post at some point. On vacation rn and on the road :) ))
(oh cool! Don't feel obligated to keep up if your doing something fun ^-^)
LilRosebud wrote on 2021-12-21 06:50:52:
(Seeing as she's a thief maybe she can sneak in to pickpocket some rich party people? You can pretty much do whatever comes to mind. It would also be helpful if your could slap your characters name and location on your posts)
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Robin
———
Everything had to be done quickly. He was helping out in the kitchen any way he could. The servants, cooks, and butlers were very busy. Robin was called in a few times to give the guests anything that they needed. On the servant’s side, it was just chaos. Guess that happens when you have a bunch of people staying at the castle. He was given a tray in which was full of beverages for the partygoers. He knew exactly what to do, taking the tray and exiting the kitchen. More servants exited the kitchen having a tray of drinks or finger foods.
Robin
———
Everything had to be done quickly. He was helping out in the kitchen any way he could. The servants, cooks, and butlers were very busy. Robin was called in a few times to give the guests anything that they needed. On the servant’s side, it was just chaos. Guess that happens when you have a bunch of people staying at the castle. He was given a tray in which was full of beverages for the partygoers. He knew exactly what to do, taking the tray and exiting the kitchen. More servants exited the kitchen having a tray of drinks or finger foods.
Styx | Garden
Queen Styx stood out in the garden by the ballrooms entrance. She was chatting with one of the less scary orcs about how things were going up in Ukonumor.

Gray | Ballroom
Gray was just as nervous as he was yesterday. He was sitting in the ballroom and enjoying the fewer amount of people around. The majority of folks were out walking around the garden. Maybe he should head out there, there is bound to be some place amount the bushes he could hide. For now he stayed where he was, absentmindedly fiddling with one of the items from his medic bag. He hoped that today there would be less... you know... open wounds.
Styx | Garden
Queen Styx stood out in the garden by the ballrooms entrance. She was chatting with one of the less scary orcs about how things were going up in Ukonumor.

Gray | Ballroom
Gray was just as nervous as he was yesterday. He was sitting in the ballroom and enjoying the fewer amount of people around. The majority of folks were out walking around the garden. Maybe he should head out there, there is bound to be some place amount the bushes he could hide. For now he stayed where he was, absentmindedly fiddling with one of the items from his medic bag. He hoped that today there would be less... you know... open wounds.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Tia
Garden

Getting in unnoticed was a bit easier than she had originally thought. Whether she was allowed to be here or not, it didn't matter to her. Seen as things were just getting started, she was just going to inconspicuously hang about till it got more crowded. She has already taken a few things without anybody's knowledge, but they were just simple jewels. Yup, now it's just a waiting game.

(she is wearing something that will help her blend in but not draw attention. If things need to be corrected just let me know!)
Tia
Garden

Getting in unnoticed was a bit easier than she had originally thought. Whether she was allowed to be here or not, it didn't matter to her. Seen as things were just getting started, she was just going to inconspicuously hang about till it got more crowded. She has already taken a few things without anybody's knowledge, but they were just simple jewels. Yup, now it's just a waiting game.

(she is wearing something that will help her blend in but not draw attention. If things need to be corrected just let me know!)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

3+ to FR time
Arelino
~
Garden

Arelino twirled a strand of hair between a two fingers. The garden looked nice today, the verdant growths flowing in soft winds as the breeze swept by. He crouched, sitting on his heels as he ran a finger along the soft petal of a blossom. He smiled softly, then plucked the flower out of the soil, putting it in his mouth.
His ears flicked at the sound of feet, and he stood to his boots with a wobble. Probably no one. Or just a gardener watering the plants. He hugged his arms, looking around with wide, curious eyes.
Arelino
~
Garden

Arelino twirled a strand of hair between a two fingers. The garden looked nice today, the verdant growths flowing in soft winds as the breeze swept by. He crouched, sitting on his heels as he ran a finger along the soft petal of a blossom. He smiled softly, then plucked the flower out of the soil, putting it in his mouth.
His ears flicked at the sound of feet, and he stood to his boots with a wobble. Probably no one. Or just a gardener watering the plants. He hugged his arms, looking around with wide, curious eyes.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Tia
Tia wandered, looking through the garden. It was pretty but wasn't worth anything to her. She had her arms crossed and looked bored. 'Maybe I should go back into the ballroom...' She wondered to herself with a sigh.
Tia
Tia wandered, looking through the garden. It was pretty but wasn't worth anything to her. She had her arms crossed and looked bored. 'Maybe I should go back into the ballroom...' She wondered to herself with a sigh.

3+ to FR time
Arelino
~
Garden
Talking to Tia

Arelino turned, looking down one of the rows bordered with tall grass. There was somewhere there. He blinked, tilting his head and leaning forward. "Oh, hi!" He waved at the feminine figure, smiling in reassurance that he wasn't hearing things and going insane.
Arelino
~
Garden
Talking to Tia

Arelino turned, looking down one of the rows bordered with tall grass. There was somewhere there. He blinked, tilting his head and leaning forward. "Oh, hi!" He waved at the feminine figure, smiling in reassurance that he wasn't hearing things and going insane.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Tia
speaking with Arelino
"Hello," She said politely and began to approach. She gave Elf a once over to see if there was anything worth taking off of him. Although, she deemed it not worth her time seeing as he might notice it sooner rather than later.
Tia
speaking with Arelino
"Hello," She said politely and began to approach. She gave Elf a once over to see if there was anything worth taking off of him. Although, she deemed it not worth her time seeing as he might notice it sooner rather than later.

3+ to FR time
Arelino
~
Garden
Talking to Tia

Arelino produced a closed grin. "Are you a gardener here?" He tilted his head, studying her figure. He was completely oblivious to her shifty eyes. He raised his hands, hugging his arms. It would be cool if she was a gardener. Then he could ask her questions about all the plants there. So much to learn about!
Arelino
~
Garden
Talking to Tia

Arelino produced a closed grin. "Are you a gardener here?" He tilted his head, studying her figure. He was completely oblivious to her shifty eyes. He raised his hands, hugging his arms. It would be cool if she was a gardener. Then he could ask her questions about all the plants there. So much to learn about!
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92