Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares Reboot OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56
[i][/i][quote name="Magowor" date="2022-11-08 10:49:14" ] Also, @magidragon360 Could you change up Kaori a bit? All the monsters are made inside of the lab, and Kaori is kinda more magic than science. You can still keep the whole shapeshifting thing, but no Goddess of Time stuff :P [/quote] although, now that im thinking about it, I think imma go with someone other than kaori, since I use them for everything XD on that note...(IM SO SORRY *sobs and begs for mercy/j*) [b]Name:[/b] CI-99 (Vampire/Zetsubou) [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Monster mash- sorry i mean monster- [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] Female! (FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT'S NOT NOT AN NB OC HAHAHAHA I DID IT LMAOOO) [b]Age:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] she's maniacal and hungry. For blood and power. She needs them to PAY. [b]Appearance:[/b] Roughly ten feet tall, was modeled to look like the Japanese folk legend of Kuchisake Onna, the slit-mouthed woman. her mouth is incredibly wide, and her eyes are glazed over. Her fingers are roughly 2 feet long, and there are around 7 fingers on each of her 8 arms, stretching out from her rib cage, each with various lengths, all different, helping her crawl around easier. Her white kimono, which it isn't specified if it's her skin, or just some rags she found, is stained with blood, with weaker beings/prey she murdered in cold blood. Her skin is stretched around her skull, giving the appearance of a skull, her hair, however, is long and luxurious. Like the monster, Kaori, who was created at the same time as her, but however was scrapped, due to...difficulties...She has some shapeshifting qualities, turning into various animals/herself, but P R E T T Y, to trick people into falling into her trap. [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you feel like adding)(IM JUST ADDING LORE IM SORRY FOR HOW UNHINGED THIS IS ABOUT TO GET *sobs*) She's a seductress. She was born from her creator's deepest corners of her mind. How could she not be? She darts around the vents on all fours, waiting. Seeking. Preying on those not strong enough to fend her off. her teeth are sharp enough to bite through a rock, and her fangs, are like the tusks of an elephant. She is nicknamed 'the vampire' by many who survive her, because of the bite marks they leave behind, after sucking victims of blood. She doesn't eat them whole though. She needs their sweet, juicy [b][i]nectar. their life blood. she THRIVES on the misfortune of others. HOW COULD SHE NOT?! THEY TOOK HER BELOVED SISTER KAORI AWAY FROM HER?! HOW COULD SHE NOT THRIVE ON THEIR PAIN?! THEY CONVINCED HER TO HURT KAORI, RIGHT?! THEY NEED TO SUFFER, RIGHT?![/i][/b] That is the thought that keeps her going. Wraith.Harpy. Failure. All of these horrible names she was called by Kaori. Mistake. Fodder. Pig. How could she not have done it? [b] Idiot. Toy. Garbage. How could she not have? Kaori was asleep. It was so easy. just a game.[i]WORM. PEST. RAT. She sunk her teeth in. GRIME. MANIAC. PEA-BRAIN. She drank her sister's lifeblood. [u]Ogre. Fly. Waste. It was warm.[/u][/i][/b] But as she finished off the last of their oil, Kaori's dried-up body was already shriveled like a raisin. She would never come back. She was already being dragged away. How could she do this...? WHY did she do it...[b][i][u]Why didn't she feel guilty?[/u][/i][/b] (you can stop reading at this point if you want i know its been alot) She didn't feel guilty because she was only bred to kill. To partake in the suffering of others. She needed their blood. She needed their source of life. But whenever they had no prey, she would drink her own blood. It would circle through, and it wouldn't help. It would spill out from the cracks in her veins. It was too thin. She needed more. By then her skin had already begun falling off and rotting. She was dead, wasn't she? She needed life. She was only alive because her creator had found her rotting corpse in that graveyard...had forced life into her...Why did she have to be brought back as THIS...THIS [b][i]THING.[/i][/b] She hated what she had begun but she couldn't stop gorging on the blood of animals. of bugs. of random people who had somehow made it in. Why...Why...whywhywhywhy[b]WhyWHyWHYWHYWHY[i]WHYWHYWHY[/i][/b] AND WHY, OF ALL THINGS, DID SHE HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN! A BEING WHO SHE SHOULD FEEL NOTHING BUT HUNGER FOR. WHY?! WHY DID SHE LONG FOR HIS AFFECTIONS?! WHY?! DID HE HAVE THE SAME TWISTED HEART AS HER?! WHY DID SHE LONG TO PROTECT HIM?! WHY DID THOSE CRUEL, DISHONORABLE MUSES LEAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE STILL IN HER HEART?! anyways Logantsubou is canon
Magowor wrote on 2022-11-08 10:49:14:
Also, @magidragon360

Could you change up Kaori a bit? All the monsters are made inside of the lab, and Kaori is kinda more magic than science. You can still keep the whole shapeshifting thing, but no Goddess of Time stuff :P
although, now that im thinking about it, I think imma go with someone other than kaori, since I use them for everything XD

on that note...(IM SO SORRY *sobs and begs for mercy/j*)

Name: CI-99 (Vampire/Zetsubou)
Human or Monster: Monster mash- sorry i mean monster-
Gender and Pronouns: Female! (FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT'S NOT NOT AN NB OC HAHAHAHA I DID IT LMAOOO)
Personality: she's maniacal and hungry. For blood and power. She needs them to PAY.
Appearance: Roughly ten feet tall, was modeled to look like the Japanese folk legend of Kuchisake Onna, the slit-mouthed woman. her mouth is incredibly wide, and her eyes are glazed over. Her fingers are roughly 2 feet long, and there are around 7 fingers on each of her 8 arms, stretching out from her rib cage, each with various lengths, all different, helping her crawl around easier. Her white kimono, which it isn't specified if it's her skin, or just some rags she found, is stained with blood, with weaker beings/prey she murdered in cold blood. Her skin is stretched around her skull, giving the appearance of a skull, her hair, however, is long and luxurious. Like the monster, Kaori, who was created at the same time as her, but however was scrapped, due to...difficulties...She has some shapeshifting qualities, turning into various animals/herself, but P R E T T Y, to trick people into falling into her trap.
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)(IM JUST ADDING LORE IM SORRY FOR HOW UNHINGED THIS IS ABOUT TO GET *sobs*) She's a seductress. She was born from her creator's deepest corners of her mind. How could she not be? She darts around the vents on all fours, waiting. Seeking. Preying on those not strong enough to fend her off. her teeth are sharp enough to bite through a rock, and her fangs, are like the tusks of an elephant. She is nicknamed 'the vampire' by many who survive her, because of the bite marks they leave behind, after sucking victims of blood. She doesn't eat them whole though. She needs their sweet, juicy nectar. their life blood. she THRIVES on the misfortune of others.

HOW COULD SHE NOT?! THEY TOOK HER BELOVED SISTER KAORI AWAY FROM HER?! HOW COULD SHE NOT THRIVE ON THEIR PAIN?! THEY CONVINCED HER TO HURT KAORI, RIGHT?! THEY NEED TO SUFFER, RIGHT?!
That is the thought that keeps her going.

Wraith.Harpy. Failure. All of these horrible names she was called by Kaori. Mistake. Fodder. Pig. How could she not have done it? Idiot. Toy. Garbage. How could she not have? Kaori was asleep. It was so easy. just a game.WORM. PEST. RAT. She sunk her teeth in. GRIME. MANIAC. PEA-BRAIN. She drank her sister's lifeblood. Ogre. Fly. Waste. It was warm. But as she finished off the last of their oil, Kaori's dried-up body was already shriveled like a raisin. She would never come back. She was already being dragged away. How could she do this...? WHY did she do it...Why didn't she feel guilty?
(you can stop reading at this point if you want i know its been alot)

She didn't feel guilty because she was only bred to kill. To partake in the suffering of others. She needed their blood. She needed their source of life. But whenever they had no prey, she would drink her own blood. It would circle through, and it wouldn't help. It would spill out from the cracks in her veins. It was too thin. She needed more. By then her skin had already begun falling off and rotting. She was dead, wasn't she? She needed life. She was only alive because her creator had found her rotting corpse in that graveyard...had forced life into her...Why did she have to be brought back as THIS...THIS THING.

She hated what she had begun but she couldn't stop gorging on the blood of animals. of bugs. of random people who had somehow made it in.

Why...Why...whywhywhywhyWhyWHyWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY
AND WHY, OF ALL THINGS, DID SHE HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN! A BEING WHO SHE SHOULD FEEL NOTHING BUT HUNGER FOR. WHY?! WHY DID SHE LONG FOR HIS AFFECTIONS?! WHY?! DID HE HAVE THE SAME TWISTED HEART AS HER?! WHY DID SHE LONG TO PROTECT HIM?! WHY DID THOSE CRUEL, DISHONORABLE MUSES LEAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE STILL IN HER HEART?!

anyways Logantsubou is canon
arcanist.png
[quote name="magidragon360" date="2022-11-09 12:58:53" ] [i][/i][quote name="Magowor" date="2022-11-08 10:49:14" ] Also, @magidragon360 Could you change up Kaori a bit? All the monsters are made inside of the lab, and Kaori is kinda more magic than science. You can still keep the whole shapeshifting thing, but no Goddess of Time stuff :P [/quote] although, now that im thinking about it, I think imma go with someone other than kaori, since I use them for everything XD on that note...(IM SO SORRY *sobs and begs for mercy/j*) [b]Name:[/b] CI-99 (Vampire/Zetsubou) [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Monster mash- sorry i mean monster- [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] Female! (FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT'S NOT NOT AN NB OC HAHAHAHA I DID IT LMAOOO) [b]Age:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] she's maniacal and hungry. For blood and power. She needs them to PAY. [b]Appearance:[/b] Roughly ten feet tall, was modeled to look like the Japanese folk legend of Kuchisake Onna, the slit-mouthed woman. her mouth is incredibly wide, and her eyes are glazed over. Her fingers are roughly 2 feet long, and there are around 7 fingers on each of her 8 arms, stretching out from her rib cage, each with various lengths, all different, helping her crawl around easier. Her white kimono, which it isn't specified if it's her skin, or just some rags she found, is stained with blood, with weaker beings/prey she murdered in cold blood. Her skin is stretched around her skull, giving the appearance of a skull, her hair, however, is long and luxurious. Like the monster, Kaori, who was created at the same time as her, but however was scrapped, due to...difficulties...She has some shapeshifting qualities, turning into various animals/herself, but P R E T T Y, to trick people into falling into her trap. [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you feel like adding)(IM JUST ADDING LORE IM SORRY FOR HOW UNHINGED THIS IS ABOUT TO GET *sobs*) She's a seductress. She was born from her creator's deepest corners of her mind. How could she not be? She darts around the vents on all fours, waiting. Seeking. Preying on those not strong enough to fend her off. her teeth are sharp enough to bite through a rock, and her fangs, are like the tusks of an elephant. She is nicknamed 'the vampire' by many who survive her, because of the bite marks they leave behind, after sucking victims of blood. She doesn't eat them whole though. She needs their sweet, juicy [b][i]nectar. their life blood. she THRIVES on the misfortune of others. HOW COULD SHE NOT?! THEY TOOK HER BELOVED SISTER KAORI AWAY FROM HER?! HOW COULD SHE NOT THRIVE ON THEIR PAIN?! THEY CONVINCED HER TO HURT KAORI, RIGHT?! THEY NEED TO SUFFER, RIGHT?![/i][/b] That is the thought that keeps her going. Wraith.Harpy. Failure. All of these horrible names she was called by Kaori. Mistake. Fodder. Pig. How could she not have done it? [b] Idiot. Toy. Garbage. How could she not have? Kaori was asleep. It was so easy. just a game.[i]WORM. PEST. RAT. She sunk her teeth in. GRIME. MANIAC. PEA-BRAIN. She drank her sister's lifeblood. [u]Ogre. Fly. Waste. It was warm.[/u][/i][/b] But as she finished off the last of their oil, Kaori's dried-up body was already shriveled like a raisin. She would never come back. She was already being dragged away. How could she do this...? WHY did she do it...[b][i][u]Why didn't she feel guilty?[/u][/i][/b] (you can stop reading at this point if you want i know its been alot) She didn't feel guilty because she was only bred to kill. To partake in the suffering of others. She needed their blood. She needed their source of life. But whenever they had no prey, she would drink her own blood. It would circle through, and it wouldn't help. It would spill out from the cracks in her veins. It was too thin. She needed more. By then her skin had already begun falling off and rotting. She was dead, wasn't she? She needed life. She was only alive because her creator had found her rotting corpse in that graveyard...had forced life into her...Why did she have to be brought back as THIS...THIS [b][i]THING.[/i][/b] She hated what she had begun but she couldn't stop gorging on the blood of animals. of bugs. of random people who had somehow made it in. Why...Why...whywhywhywhy[b]WhyWHyWHYWHYWHY[i]WHYWHYWHY[/i][/b] AND WHY, OF ALL THINGS, DID SHE HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN! A BEING WHO SHE SHOULD FEEL NOTHING BUT HUNGER FOR. WHY?! WHY DID SHE LONG FOR HIS AFFECTIONS?! WHY?! DID HE HAVE THE SAME TWISTED HEART AS HER?! WHY DID SHE LONG TO PROTECT HIM?! WHY DID THOSE CRUEL, DISHONORABLE MUSES LEAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE STILL IN HER HEART?! anyways Logantsubou is canon [/quote] (i should also probably explain what their 'human look' is, to blend in and trap ppl, like kaori did lmao) She is roughly 5'4, and has a white, long-sleeved button down, a brown sweater vest with little mushroom visuals on it, and she has long fluffy black hair, often tied in a loose braid. She has a navy, mid-thigh, pleated, navy, skirt, and has thigh-high white, knitted socks, and brown loafers. Because ofc she does.
magidragon360 wrote on 2022-11-09 12:58:53:
Magowor wrote on 2022-11-08 10:49:14:
Also, @magidragon360

Could you change up Kaori a bit? All the monsters are made inside of the lab, and Kaori is kinda more magic than science. You can still keep the whole shapeshifting thing, but no Goddess of Time stuff :P
although, now that im thinking about it, I think imma go with someone other than kaori, since I use them for everything XD

on that note...(IM SO SORRY *sobs and begs for mercy/j*)

Name: CI-99 (Vampire/Zetsubou)
Human or Monster: Monster mash- sorry i mean monster-
Gender and Pronouns: Female! (FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT'S NOT NOT AN NB OC HAHAHAHA I DID IT LMAOOO)
Personality: she's maniacal and hungry. For blood and power. She needs them to PAY.
Appearance: Roughly ten feet tall, was modeled to look like the Japanese folk legend of Kuchisake Onna, the slit-mouthed woman. her mouth is incredibly wide, and her eyes are glazed over. Her fingers are roughly 2 feet long, and there are around 7 fingers on each of her 8 arms, stretching out from her rib cage, each with various lengths, all different, helping her crawl around easier. Her white kimono, which it isn't specified if it's her skin, or just some rags she found, is stained with blood, with weaker beings/prey she murdered in cold blood. Her skin is stretched around her skull, giving the appearance of a skull, her hair, however, is long and luxurious. Like the monster, Kaori, who was created at the same time as her, but however was scrapped, due to...difficulties...She has some shapeshifting qualities, turning into various animals/herself, but P R E T T Y, to trick people into falling into her trap.
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)(IM JUST ADDING LORE IM SORRY FOR HOW UNHINGED THIS IS ABOUT TO GET *sobs*) She's a seductress. She was born from her creator's deepest corners of her mind. How could she not be? She darts around the vents on all fours, waiting. Seeking. Preying on those not strong enough to fend her off. her teeth are sharp enough to bite through a rock, and her fangs, are like the tusks of an elephant. She is nicknamed 'the vampire' by many who survive her, because of the bite marks they leave behind, after sucking victims of blood. She doesn't eat them whole though. She needs their sweet, juicy nectar. their life blood. she THRIVES on the misfortune of others.

HOW COULD SHE NOT?! THEY TOOK HER BELOVED SISTER KAORI AWAY FROM HER?! HOW COULD SHE NOT THRIVE ON THEIR PAIN?! THEY CONVINCED HER TO HURT KAORI, RIGHT?! THEY NEED TO SUFFER, RIGHT?!
That is the thought that keeps her going.

Wraith.Harpy. Failure. All of these horrible names she was called by Kaori. Mistake. Fodder. Pig. How could she not have done it? Idiot. Toy. Garbage. How could she not have? Kaori was asleep. It was so easy. just a game.WORM. PEST. RAT. She sunk her teeth in. GRIME. MANIAC. PEA-BRAIN. She drank her sister's lifeblood. Ogre. Fly. Waste. It was warm. But as she finished off the last of their oil, Kaori's dried-up body was already shriveled like a raisin. She would never come back. She was already being dragged away. How could she do this...? WHY did she do it...Why didn't she feel guilty?
(you can stop reading at this point if you want i know its been alot)

She didn't feel guilty because she was only bred to kill. To partake in the suffering of others. She needed their blood. She needed their source of life. But whenever they had no prey, she would drink her own blood. It would circle through, and it wouldn't help. It would spill out from the cracks in her veins. It was too thin. She needed more. By then her skin had already begun falling off and rotting. She was dead, wasn't she? She needed life. She was only alive because her creator had found her rotting corpse in that graveyard...had forced life into her...Why did she have to be brought back as THIS...THIS THING.

She hated what she had begun but she couldn't stop gorging on the blood of animals. of bugs. of random people who had somehow made it in.

Why...Why...whywhywhywhyWhyWHyWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY
AND WHY, OF ALL THINGS, DID SHE HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN! A BEING WHO SHE SHOULD FEEL NOTHING BUT HUNGER FOR. WHY?! WHY DID SHE LONG FOR HIS AFFECTIONS?! WHY?! DID HE HAVE THE SAME TWISTED HEART AS HER?! WHY DID SHE LONG TO PROTECT HIM?! WHY DID THOSE CRUEL, DISHONORABLE MUSES LEAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE STILL IN HER HEART?!

anyways Logantsubou is canon
(i should also probably explain what their 'human look' is, to blend in and trap ppl, like kaori did lmao)
She is roughly 5'4, and has a white, long-sleeved button down, a brown sweater vest with little mushroom visuals on it, and she has long fluffy black hair, often tied in a loose braid. She has a navy, mid-thigh, pleated, navy, skirt, and has thigh-high white, knitted socks, and brown loafers. Because ofc she does.
arcanist.png
I need opnionsss should i create another character? i really wanna keep ol steampunk in, but i also wanna change it up abit! IDKKK ACK HELP
I need opnionsss should i create another character? i really wanna keep ol steampunk in, but i also wanna change it up abit! IDKKK ACK HELP
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Also here is my entrie for steampunk :D Name: CS-6 ( Steampunk ) Human or Monster: monster Gender and Pronouns: Age: (14-18 for the high schoolers, you can keep this empty for monsters) Personality: Gentle, and quiet, it does not have a drive to harm. Appearance: A large dragon, that seems to be created by mostly rusted robotic parts. It has a glowing orb in its center. Other: (Anything else you feel like adding) - dog like -Surprisingly silent for a large rusted metal dragon -Needs oil often so that he can move Pictures!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hoTz06m.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/W3ff6KT.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cgFK1yY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hA8eqQ8.png[/img] @magowor
Also here is my entrie for steampunk :D

Name: CS-6 ( Steampunk )
Human or Monster: monster
Gender and Pronouns:
Age: (14-18 for the high schoolers, you can keep this empty for monsters)
Personality: Gentle, and quiet, it does not have a drive to harm.
Appearance: A large dragon, that seems to be created by mostly rusted robotic parts. It has a glowing orb in its center.
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)
- dog like
-Surprisingly silent for a large rusted metal dragon
-Needs oil often so that he can move

Pictures!!

hoTz06m.png
W3ff6KT.png
cgFK1yY.png
hA8eqQ8.png
@magowor
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
[b]Name:[/b] CB-5 “Bartz” [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Monster [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] Male, uses He/Him pronouns [b]Age:[/b] 18 (Physical Age), Actual Age Unknown [b]Personality:[/b] Upon first glance, CB-5 appears to be a rather friendly and social individual and has even been described as being one of the more docile monsters that can be encountered. However, despite his friendly demeanor, he has proven to turn rather aggressive should he be completely cornered. However, when it comes to dealing with the loneliness that he felt, he has taken to creating small dolls that would often act as companions for him however, it also has been noted that anyone who dares to take away the small doll that he carries around with him is most likely not going to get out of the situation unscathed and in some cases, are never seen again although a small doll is always left in the place of any unfortunate soul foolish enough to snatch away the handmade doll. [b]Appearance:[/b] CB-5 appears to be completely human with brown hair and one brown eye and one grey eye. However, despite appearing to be completely human, there is a visible lack of light in his eyes although the exact cause for this is completely unknown. In terms of his height, CB-5 stands at around 5’7” and also has a lime green colored string that is wrapped around his right wrist. It is unknown if the string is sewn into his wrist or if it is just wound around the wrist. {Image References} [img]https://imgur.com/sttvpgf.png[/img] [img]https://s1.zerochan.net/Butz.Klauser.600.2762191.jpg[/img] [b]Other:[/b] •I don’t remember my nightmares •Yes, I know that Bartz is from Final Fantasy but I’ve been involving him in RP shenanigans for a few years. Also, I could have done a little more with his appearance but I chose not to do so. •It’s very well possible that if unwound, the thread on his right wrist might be just as long as he is tall.
Name: CB-5 “Bartz”
Human or Monster: Monster
Gender and Pronouns: Male, uses He/Him pronouns
Personality: Upon first glance, CB-5 appears to be a rather friendly and social individual and has even been described as being one of the more docile monsters that can be encountered. However, despite his friendly demeanor, he has proven to turn rather aggressive should he be completely cornered. However, when it comes to dealing with the loneliness that he felt, he has taken to creating small dolls that would often act as companions for him however, it also has been noted that anyone who dares to take away the small doll that he carries around with him is most likely not going to get out of the situation unscathed and in some cases, are never seen again although a small doll is always left in the place of any unfortunate soul foolish enough to snatch away the handmade doll.
Appearance: CB-5 appears to be completely human with brown hair and one brown eye and one grey eye. However, despite appearing to be completely human, there is a visible lack of light in his eyes although the exact cause for this is completely unknown. In terms of his height, CB-5 stands at around 5’7” and also has a lime green colored string that is wrapped around his right wrist. It is unknown if the string is sewn into his wrist or if it is just wound around the wrist.
{Image References}
sttvpgf.png
Butz.Klauser.600.2762191.jpg
Other:
•I don’t remember my nightmares
•Yes, I know that Bartz is from Final Fantasy but I’ve been involving him in RP shenanigans for a few years. Also, I could have done a little more with his appearance but I chose not to do so.
•It’s very well possible that if unwound, the thread on his right wrist might be just as long as he is tall.
LIo8D8G.gif
Okay, I'll add all y'all's characters! Welcome Dingasoid and Catlover ^.^

And thanks for clarifying magidragon
Okay, I'll add all y'all's characters! Welcome Dingasoid and Catlover ^.^

And thanks for clarifying magidragon
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Sweet! Thank you so much! Also, I’ll add in another character soon.
Sweet! Thank you so much! Also, I’ll add in another character soon.
LIo8D8G.gif
Thanks!

I'm thinking of adding some human characters and I'm contemplating what my second monster should be.

P.S: Forgot to write about a nightmare, but oh well. Would you like me to put that down or nah?
Thanks!

I'm thinking of adding some human characters and I'm contemplating what my second monster should be.

P.S: Forgot to write about a nightmare, but oh well. Would you like me to put that down or nah?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-11-10 06:02:43" ] P.S: Forgot to write about a nightmare, but oh well. Would you like me to put that down or nah? [/quote] Eh, you saying that you know tells me that you read the rules, but you can anyway Hearing about other people’s nightmares is interesting
Dingasoid wrote on 2022-11-10 06:02:43:
Eh, you saying that you know tells me that you read the rules, but you can anyway

Hearing about other people’s nightmares is interesting
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Okey dokey, not really the worst nightmare that I've had, but still one that's not fun.

I had a nightmare once that the Peggies from Far Cry 5 kept getting into my house and chasing me, and it was just not fun at all.
Okey dokey, not really the worst nightmare that I've had, but still one that's not fun.

I had a nightmare once that the Peggies from Far Cry 5 kept getting into my house and chasing me, and it was just not fun at all.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56