Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Strange Island IC (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
((@Dingasoid is this still accepting characters?))
((@Dingasoid is this still accepting characters?))
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
((Guess I’ll just post here until we agree on making a separate thread for IC or OOC? ^^’))

She was told to come gather around the dock on this specific date, it all started when she met that clumsy woman in a coffee shop, she seemed very stressed out about something, dropping her drinks and all. Miko couldn’t help but to give her a hand when the girl nearly dropped her laptop and documents into the pool of drink spilled from the cup the woman just dropped seconds ago. They had sat down and talked for a bit, the woman introduced herself and mentioned that she worked for a company called ‘Xploration Co. She had explained to Miko about what they were trying to achieve, the conversation they had piqued Kyuubi’s interests and she had agreed to be a part of it.

Fast forward Miko found herself right here at the port with a couple of other ‘volunteers’. It was a rather foggy morning, and Miko doesn’t look a single bit out of the norm, dressed in a thick long coat and a neat scarf, she looked like she was dressed up for a regular walk to a coffee shop, not on some kind of dangerous mission. The Kyuubi took her time to have a quick look at her ‘soon to be colleagues’ and a man, whom she could only assume was one of the higher ups in the company.

Miko waited for the other redhead to finish talking with the man, it’d be rude to interrupt them, before she introduced herself “Oh, I thought Natasha was being humorous and this would be some sort of a romantic morning date. Never would have thought she was serious.” Miko chuckled, the Kyuubi had a bit of an accent whenever she talked, as she mentioned the woman that recruited her into this project.

“I’m Himaya Miko… or Miko, Hiyama, as you would prefer it that way. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me.” She grinned, bowed in a hospitality mannerism to the man, the red haired woman and to the other people standing around her.

@FluffyPillows @AllHailWebby
((Guess I’ll just post here until we agree on making a separate thread for IC or OOC? ^^’))

She was told to come gather around the dock on this specific date, it all started when she met that clumsy woman in a coffee shop, she seemed very stressed out about something, dropping her drinks and all. Miko couldn’t help but to give her a hand when the girl nearly dropped her laptop and documents into the pool of drink spilled from the cup the woman just dropped seconds ago. They had sat down and talked for a bit, the woman introduced herself and mentioned that she worked for a company called ‘Xploration Co. She had explained to Miko about what they were trying to achieve, the conversation they had piqued Kyuubi’s interests and she had agreed to be a part of it.

Fast forward Miko found herself right here at the port with a couple of other ‘volunteers’. It was a rather foggy morning, and Miko doesn’t look a single bit out of the norm, dressed in a thick long coat and a neat scarf, she looked like she was dressed up for a regular walk to a coffee shop, not on some kind of dangerous mission. The Kyuubi took her time to have a quick look at her ‘soon to be colleagues’ and a man, whom she could only assume was one of the higher ups in the company.

Miko waited for the other redhead to finish talking with the man, it’d be rude to interrupt them, before she introduced herself “Oh, I thought Natasha was being humorous and this would be some sort of a romantic morning date. Never would have thought she was serious.” Miko chuckled, the Kyuubi had a bit of an accent whenever she talked, as she mentioned the woman that recruited her into this project.

“I’m Himaya Miko… or Miko, Hiyama, as you would prefer it that way. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me.” She grinned, bowed in a hospitality mannerism to the man, the red haired woman and to the other people standing around her.

@FluffyPillows @AllHailWebby
This was quite the predicament Nin had found himself in. He had been told to stay out of trouble, and yet it felt as if he was merely nothing more than a magnet for such things. This time, the draconian was at a docking area, wondering to himself if he should have worn a nicer outfit. Everyone here was dressed as if they could go to some sort of costume event or gala.

Perhaps he was left out of the loop... again.

After stopping himself from nearly interrupting the two others that introduced themselves, Nin burst out with a friendly introduction. "Hello! I'm so happy that I'm being trusted to go do something... well... like this! It all sounds so excit- oh! I'm Nin Thorsson. Just Nin is fine, although you can call me anything really! It won't bother me too much." He began swaying back and forth between his feet.

"Say, what's the climate like there, do you guys know? Also, you wouldn't mind me jumping off the boat to swim next to it every now and again, right? I prefer to stay damp, but I'm sure I can figure something out if you don't want me to do that." And so began his rambling.
This was quite the predicament Nin had found himself in. He had been told to stay out of trouble, and yet it felt as if he was merely nothing more than a magnet for such things. This time, the draconian was at a docking area, wondering to himself if he should have worn a nicer outfit. Everyone here was dressed as if they could go to some sort of costume event or gala.

Perhaps he was left out of the loop... again.

After stopping himself from nearly interrupting the two others that introduced themselves, Nin burst out with a friendly introduction. "Hello! I'm so happy that I'm being trusted to go do something... well... like this! It all sounds so excit- oh! I'm Nin Thorsson. Just Nin is fine, although you can call me anything really! It won't bother me too much." He began swaying back and forth between his feet.

"Say, what's the climate like there, do you guys know? Also, you wouldn't mind me jumping off the boat to swim next to it every now and again, right? I prefer to stay damp, but I'm sure I can figure something out if you don't want me to do that." And so began his rambling.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Miko drew back slightly due to surprise, as the ball of bubbly energy nearly bounced all over the place beside her. If someone poured a pound of sugar into one of those plasma globes and it exploded and took on the shape of a human, this boy would be it, though she was well aware that he wasn’t in fact, a normal human being. Her expression shifted to an interested one, an amused grin formed along the line of her lips. This whole event might turn out not to be a real bore after all. Nin, as he introduced himself while not being able to stand still for just a minute, was a bit akin to an excited puppy, which Miko found adorable.

“Ara~ Well aren’t you a cutie?” She almost cooed at him as she strolled over then wrapped an arm around his shoulders, interrupting his rambling, either to save himself from embarrassment or to save the others’ eardrums from his onslaught “Nin, wasn’t it? I’m sure we could all agree on something later for your request, but first let’s hear this gentleman out, okay dearie?” She almost had an urge to pinch his cheek, but decided against it.

“I’m certain he has some important things to say before we can depart…” Miko smiled then let go of the feminine looking boy, what he said earlier didn’t go unnoticed, this whole trip would not be some walk in the park, and the last thing she’d want to see was any of her peers being in danger, they’ve all got reasons to be here, and hers? Well, it doesn’t matter, they’ve all got other things to worry about.
Miko drew back slightly due to surprise, as the ball of bubbly energy nearly bounced all over the place beside her. If someone poured a pound of sugar into one of those plasma globes and it exploded and took on the shape of a human, this boy would be it, though she was well aware that he wasn’t in fact, a normal human being. Her expression shifted to an interested one, an amused grin formed along the line of her lips. This whole event might turn out not to be a real bore after all. Nin, as he introduced himself while not being able to stand still for just a minute, was a bit akin to an excited puppy, which Miko found adorable.

“Ara~ Well aren’t you a cutie?” She almost cooed at him as she strolled over then wrapped an arm around his shoulders, interrupting his rambling, either to save himself from embarrassment or to save the others’ eardrums from his onslaught “Nin, wasn’t it? I’m sure we could all agree on something later for your request, but first let’s hear this gentleman out, okay dearie?” She almost had an urge to pinch his cheek, but decided against it.

“I’m certain he has some important things to say before we can depart…” Miko smiled then let go of the feminine looking boy, what he said earlier didn’t go unnoticed, this whole trip would not be some walk in the park, and the last thing she’d want to see was any of her peers being in danger, they’ve all got reasons to be here, and hers? Well, it doesn’t matter, they’ve all got other things to worry about.
((Ah, imma drop out then. Rps where the OOC and IC chats are the same tend to get too disorganized for my liking, sorry!
((Ah, imma drop out then. Rps where the OOC and IC chats are the same tend to get too disorganized for my liking, sorry!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
@BlueFriend
(Sure, I'll accept more if you'd like)

The man in the business suit spoke up, making comments on all of you.

"Atlanta, what a nice name... and a vampire? Interesting. And Miko Himaya, what an interesting name. You are very polite... I like that. Nin... you are very excited for this, I like that, but you don't have to be worried about the weather, you'll be safe. I expect some others to show up, but... now let's settle down, shall we?

You see, you need to go on a large expedition. You see, there's an island, and we need you to go explore it. Now let's go on in, shall we?

You all walk onto the dock and into the boat. The walls on the inside are heavy duty, there are many windows and miscellaneous things on the walls. Many people are inside, doing their business.
The man pauses, then turns around.

"Well, I forgot to introduce myself! How rude of me! I am Fendrick R. Lerons, the CEO of my company, Xploration Co. I would like you all to respect the ship's crew, and don't go on causing mayhem or breaking things, but if you wouldn't want to go, you may leave now."
He hands you all a map of the ship; It looks pretty confusing.
"Now for those who wish to accept this expedition, would you like me to show you to your rooms?"
@BlueFriend
(Sure, I'll accept more if you'd like)

The man in the business suit spoke up, making comments on all of you.

"Atlanta, what a nice name... and a vampire? Interesting. And Miko Himaya, what an interesting name. You are very polite... I like that. Nin... you are very excited for this, I like that, but you don't have to be worried about the weather, you'll be safe. I expect some others to show up, but... now let's settle down, shall we?

You see, you need to go on a large expedition. You see, there's an island, and we need you to go explore it. Now let's go on in, shall we?

You all walk onto the dock and into the boat. The walls on the inside are heavy duty, there are many windows and miscellaneous things on the walls. Many people are inside, doing their business.
The man pauses, then turns around.

"Well, I forgot to introduce myself! How rude of me! I am Fendrick R. Lerons, the CEO of my company, Xploration Co. I would like you all to respect the ship's crew, and don't go on causing mayhem or breaking things, but if you wouldn't want to go, you may leave now."
He hands you all a map of the ship; It looks pretty confusing.
"Now for those who wish to accept this expedition, would you like me to show you to your rooms?"
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
((Name: Charlotte
(Optional) Age: unkown but she looks t be 14-15
(Optional) Gender: Female
Species: Werewolf
Physical Appearance: (You can add a ref pic if you want) My only ref is a really bad old drawing of her and I need to make a new one but basically the wears a strange kind of mask that covers her face and kind of looks like a pumpkin-jackolantern-thing with brown-red hair. Her eye colour is unknown as nobody can see it htrough her mask. she wears a sort of jacket that looks like a mix of a suit and a hoodie and a light orange shirt which are accompanied by jeans.
Special Abilities: Not much but she can not control her wolf. Although, she can levitate other objects (Only enough for small objects as she hasn't trained it enough).
Personality: Quiet and Calm most of the time but she gets enraged easily and can be chaotic and/or cute at times.
(Optional) Other info:
Would you like to be pinged?: ye
))
((Name: Charlotte
(Optional) Age: unkown but she looks t be 14-15
(Optional) Gender: Female
Species: Werewolf
Physical Appearance: (You can add a ref pic if you want) My only ref is a really bad old drawing of her and I need to make a new one but basically the wears a strange kind of mask that covers her face and kind of looks like a pumpkin-jackolantern-thing with brown-red hair. Her eye colour is unknown as nobody can see it htrough her mask. she wears a sort of jacket that looks like a mix of a suit and a hoodie and a light orange shirt which are accompanied by jeans.
Special Abilities: Not much but she can not control her wolf. Although, she can levitate other objects (Only enough for small objects as she hasn't trained it enough).
Personality: Quiet and Calm most of the time but she gets enraged easily and can be chaotic and/or cute at times.
(Optional) Other info:
Would you like to be pinged?: ye
))
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
(Cool, added you in)

Huh? Looks like Fendrick pulled out a cellphone. He starts talking,
"Hello? What?... Okay? We haven't left yet, so we can bring them in. Okay, bye."
He puts away his cellphone, then states,
"Oh, would you look at that. Looks like another special individual has been recruited, expect to see her to be coming in soon."
(Cool, added you in)

Huh? Looks like Fendrick pulled out a cellphone. He starts talking,
"Hello? What?... Okay? We haven't left yet, so we can bring them in. Okay, bye."
He puts away his cellphone, then states,
"Oh, would you look at that. Looks like another special individual has been recruited, expect to see her to be coming in soon."
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
(I do apologize if this character introduction is awkward)

Charlotte does in fact come along soon, very silently. She says nothing to nobody and is seemingly paying attention while giving everyone a slight glare through her mask all at the same time.
(I do apologize if this character introduction is awkward)

Charlotte does in fact come along soon, very silently. She says nothing to nobody and is seemingly paying attention while giving everyone a slight glare through her mask all at the same time.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@GalaxyEagle

Ramblings interrupted by a woman, Nin tilted his head with curiosity at her words. When she slung an arm around his shoulders, he wrapped both of his arms around her torso with a grin. "Okay, okay, sounds good." He whispered in response, pursing his lips to show that he was listening to the gentleman that had invited them here.

"Rooms! Yes yes, I would very much like that. Do you have weighted blankets at all? I don't sleep very well without them."
@GalaxyEagle

Ramblings interrupted by a woman, Nin tilted his head with curiosity at her words. When she slung an arm around his shoulders, he wrapped both of his arms around her torso with a grin. "Okay, okay, sounds good." He whispered in response, pursing his lips to show that he was listening to the gentleman that had invited them here.

"Rooms! Yes yes, I would very much like that. Do you have weighted blankets at all? I don't sleep very well without them."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6