Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 292 293
Dust beamed, then took Styx’s hand to set off, Glim walking along with them at their side.
Dust beamed, then took Styx’s hand to set off, Glim walking along with them at their side.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Lethe followed behind them, occasionally stopping to coo over and pat Glim.
Lethe followed behind them, occasionally stopping to coo over and pat Glim.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Glim would chirp back at her—they were fond of anyone who would pet them, and she seemed friendly, so they liked her too.
Glim would chirp back at her—they were fond of anyone who would pet them, and she seemed friendly, so they liked her too.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
At one point, she smiled and picked them up-if Glim let her.
At one point, she smiled and picked them up-if Glim let her.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

They did. Initially, they had wiggled their legs around in surprise, since it had been a little bit since Dust had been able to pick them up, but they quickly settled down, enjoying the ride.

Dust glanced over their shoulder and laughed, grinning. “Glim likes you, Lethe.”
They did. Initially, they had wiggled their legs around in surprise, since it had been a little bit since Dust had been able to pick them up, but they quickly settled down, enjoying the ride.

Dust glanced over their shoulder and laughed, grinning. “Glim likes you, Lethe.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Lethe beamed back. "I love them too. Oh, they’re just so cute and friend shaped!"
Lethe beamed back. "I love them too. Oh, they’re just so cute and friend shaped!"

“I know!” Dust replied brightly. “They’re the best, aren’t they?”
“I know!” Dust replied brightly. “They’re the best, aren’t they?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Oh, yes! They’re much cuter than Styx's thralled Vengeflies."

"Don’t insult Snips and Snaps like that!"
"Oh, yes! They’re much cuter than Styx's thralled Vengeflies."

"Don’t insult Snips and Snaps like that!"

“You have pet thralled vengeflies?” Dust asked, curious. “I’m sure they’re cute, too!”
“You have pet thralled vengeflies?” Dust asked, curious. “I’m sure they’re cute, too!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"He has a tiktik too, which he's unthralled and still hangs around. His name is Sir Tikky, named courtesy of our little sibling."
"He has a tiktik too, which he's unthralled and still hangs around. His name is Sir Tikky, named courtesy of our little sibling."

1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 292 293