Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (IC, open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not Found

Dawn hurry! We have to go now to save her!
Not Found

Dawn hurry! We have to go now to save her!
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
[columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bGGdQ3o.png[/img] [nextcol] Disappointed, Akbane leaped down from the tree. The crystals around them disappeared as they made their way over to End, sulking a little. "Why did the Seikatsu have to be smart for once? I want the old 'You'll pay for this!' ones back." The deity said messing with the roses that they grew earlier. Looking over at the Fae on the ground, Akbane took a nearby pebble and playfully threw it at Reanimator. "At least this one put up a fight." [/columns]
bGGdQ3o.png Disappointed, Akbane leaped down from the tree. The crystals around them disappeared as they made their way over to End, sulking a little. "Why did the Seikatsu have to be smart for once? I want the old 'You'll pay for this!' ones back." The deity said messing with the roses that they grew earlier. Looking over at the Fae on the ground, Akbane took a nearby pebble and playfully threw it at Reanimator. "At least this one put up a fight."
SqnIrhs.png
[center][emoji=gold star size=1][outfit=1665079][emoji=gold star size=1][/center] [center][font=papyrus][size=4][color= b39609]Dawn whirled around, smashing her opened bottle of ink on the floor and staining her tail. [b]“What?! Reanimator? What happened?”[/b] She cried, terrible visions running through her head. Had her sister set out to capture the Seikatsu deities? Dawn knew End wanted to crush all life in Sorineth, but had she already moved on to trapping the other deities. Was she planning on [i]killing[/i] them? Was that possible? Where were the others? [b]“Bring me to them.”[/b] Dawn said, sounding strangely distant in her panic as she was already pushing aside her curtain of vines to leave the hidden cave.
Dawn
Dawn whirled around, smashing her opened bottle of ink on the floor and staining her tail.

“What?! Reanimator? What happened?”
She cried, terrible visions running through her head.

Had her sister set out to capture the Seikatsu deities? Dawn knew End wanted to crush all life in Sorineth, but had she already moved on to trapping the other deities. Was she planning on killing them? Was that possible? Where were the others?

“Bring me to them.”
Dawn said, sounding strangely distant in her panic as she was already pushing aside her curtain of vines to leave the hidden cave.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Reanimator let out a weak laugh. “I am not that stupid, nor am I weak. Throw another pebble at me and I swear, foolish Skydancer.” At the end her voice had been serious, showing that she wasn’t joking. “My fellow deities will come for me, and I know that. They are probably coming right now..” She clutched the stone harder. “Don’t you dare mess with me. I wouldn’t dare to hurt you with what is under this blindfold.. even if it is my only choice of fighting back.” [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1815787&skin=0&apparel=3685,613&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Reanimator let out a weak laugh. “I am not that stupid, nor am I weak. Throw another pebble at me and I swear, foolish Skydancer.” At the end her voice had been serious, showing that she wasn’t joking. “My fellow deities will come for me, and I know that. They are probably coming right now..” She clutched the stone harder. “Don’t you dare mess with me. I wouldn’t dare to hurt you with what is under this blindfold.. even if it is my only choice of fighting back.”
scry?sdid=1815787&skin=0&apparel=3685,613&xt=dressing.png
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
[columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/SKQGNvFR/F881-DBE1-5389-4-E08-9-B20-483-B872-F4133.jpg[/img][nextcol][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [nextcol][font=Papyrus][color=darkgrey]QuickSilver sneered at the Seikatsu deity’s determination, smiling condescendingly down at her. “They can try. I sure hope they do, I need a little more action.” The dark dragon then fell to one knee, and she hissed, mad at herself for being so weak. She glanced down at her wounds, seeing dark blue blood trickling out of the scratches. Summoning her magic she used the shade around her to patch herself up, then flickered out, becoming one with the shadows. This helped her heal, replenishing her strength as she basked in her element.
F881-DBE1-5389-4-E08-9-B20-483-B872-F4133.jpg

QuickSilver sneered at the Seikatsu deity’s determination, smiling condescendingly down at her. “They can try. I sure hope they do, I need a little more action.”
The dark dragon then fell to one knee, and she hissed, mad at herself for being so weak. She glanced down at her wounds, seeing dark blue blood trickling out of the scratches. Summoning her magic she used the shade around her to patch herself up, then flickered out, becoming one with the shadows. This helped her heal, replenishing her strength as she basked in her element.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
[columns][left][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/700720/70071964p.png[/img][/left][nextcol] End chuffed a laugh at Akbane's comment. Not even attempting to hide the agreement that was written clear on her face. None of the Shikatsu deities were ever much for a fight, more often they were all bark. Carefully looking over their form for any injuries before doing the same for QuickSilver. Anger rising like the tide at the blood that wept from her younger sisters injuries. She'd have to take the other out to a land rich in life to drain it and feed it into the other alongside their own way. The shadows seemed to be doing their job in healing their master though. Like they should. End allowed a little portion of herself to relax before her glare hardened once more and focused on the Shikatsu deity. "If you were smart you wouldn't have come alone, and as for the other matter..." She trailed off for a few seconds, eyes narrowing and head tilting. "They'd have to find you first." Her claws went out to smack down onto of the others head, and making sure that they kept the others head covered. Not really caring if her claws dug into the other skin or fins. She wove her magic over the others eyes, knowing that the bandanna was definitely there for a reason and making sure that whatever was hidden in those eyes couldn't be used against them. They would have to go back into the depths of the headquarters, find some of these special chains and cuffs that had been made by one of their predecessors for this sort of thing. Make sure that the other couldn't summon things. They would probably have to dump this base as well. The thought causing her frown to deepen in anger at the thought of leaving something that was [i]hers[/i]. At least the Fae was smaller than her though, and it was this thought that had her roughly moving to heft the smaller body in one hand. It was one of the only upsides of being larger than the rest of her siblings. The ease of moving them around when the situation called for it. Her tail carefully brushed against both Akbane and QuickSilver, a slight sign of affection and approval of their efforts. "We'll have to go to the base in Demons Crest, this one needs to be burnt and get this one chained up before heading out. Both of you can get what you want while I take care of this one." Demons Crest was another base made of obsidian, and hidden deep in what had once been the land of the Plaguebringer. Located somewhere between what was once Hellwell Undercroft and the Wyrmwound where the death-force was strong and could possibly weaken the small fae and those who followed. A decent flight from where they were now, but not something that she could see possibly irritating QuickSilver's wounds.
70071964p.png

End chuffed a laugh at Akbane's comment. Not even attempting to hide the agreement that was written clear on her face. None of the Shikatsu deities were ever much for a fight, more often they were all bark. Carefully looking over their form for any injuries before doing the same for QuickSilver. Anger rising like the tide at the blood that wept from her younger sisters injuries. She'd have to take the other out to a land rich in life to drain it and feed it into the other alongside their own way.

The shadows seemed to be doing their job in healing their master though. Like they should. End allowed a little portion of herself to relax before her glare hardened once more and focused on the Shikatsu deity.

"If you were smart you wouldn't have come alone, and as for the other matter..." She trailed off for a few seconds, eyes narrowing and head tilting. "They'd have to find you first."

Her claws went out to smack down onto of the others head, and making sure that they kept the others head covered. Not really caring if her claws dug into the other skin or fins. She wove her magic over the others eyes, knowing that the bandanna was definitely there for a reason and making sure that whatever was hidden in those eyes couldn't be used against them. They would have to go back into the depths of the headquarters, find some of these special chains and cuffs that had been made by one of their predecessors for this sort of thing. Make sure that the other couldn't summon things.

They would probably have to dump this base as well. The thought causing her frown to deepen in anger at the thought of leaving something that was hers. At least the Fae was smaller than her though, and it was this thought that had her roughly moving to heft the smaller body in one hand. It was one of the only upsides of being larger than the rest of her siblings. The ease of moving them around when the situation called for it. Her tail carefully brushed against both Akbane and QuickSilver, a slight sign of affection and approval of their efforts.

"We'll have to go to the base in Demons Crest, this one needs to be burnt and get this one chained up before heading out. Both of you can get what you want while I take care of this one." Demons Crest was another base made of obsidian, and hidden deep in what had once been the land of the Plaguebringer. Located somewhere between what was once Hellwell Undercroft and the Wyrmwound where the death-force was strong and could possibly weaken the small fae and those who followed. A decent flight from where they were now, but not something that she could see possibly irritating QuickSilver's wounds.
oulcMpY.gif
She hissed, “You.. NEVER. TOUCH. MY. BLINDFOLD. AGAIN.” She had such a serious look it was almost like eyes were staring at End. Reanimator was extremely serious when it came to the blindfold. “I would never take it off and I suggest that you don’t, and if you do, well.. just don’t. For your safety, sister. We may be at war, but I would never do to you what I cannot avoid without it.” She sighed. “Whatever, take me away and lock me in a freezing prison for all I care. I hope my deities are smart and don’t come to get me, the most hopeless of the deities. The weakest and smallest too, we can all agree.” [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1815787&skin=0&apparel=3685,613&xt=dressing.png [/img]
She hissed, “You.. NEVER. TOUCH. MY. BLINDFOLD. AGAIN.” She had such a serious look it was almost like eyes were staring at End. Reanimator was extremely serious when it came to the blindfold. “I would never take it off and I suggest that you don’t, and if you do, well.. just don’t. For your safety, sister. We may be at war, but I would never do to you what I cannot avoid without it.” She sighed. “Whatever, take me away and lock me in a freezing prison for all I care. I hope my deities are smart and don’t come to get me, the most hopeless of the deities. The weakest and smallest too, we can all agree.”
*insert distant incoherent screaming* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71183329][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711834/71183329_350.png[/img][/url] (Lol my invisible glitched tundra boi)
*insert distant incoherent screaming*
71183329_350.png
(Lol my invisible glitched tundra boi)
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/bGGdQ3o.png[/img][nextcol] "Aw, it was just starting to get comfortable here." The deity whined, stretching out their wings. "I'll go get my stuff then." Going inside the base Akbane gathered a few of their smaller creations. One being a dark blueish-black rose, which was the closest they've gotten to making any color other than black. Exiting the hideout, the deity smiled mischievously. "You think the Seikatsu are starting their search sometime soon?" [/columns] [i](i am fighting with my internet rn)[/i]
bGGdQ3o.png "Aw, it was just starting to get comfortable here." The deity whined, stretching out their wings. "I'll go get my stuff then." Going inside the base Akbane gathered a few of their smaller creations. One being a dark blueish-black rose, which was the closest they've gotten to making any color other than black. Exiting the hideout, the deity smiled mischievously. "You think the Seikatsu are starting their search sometime soon?"

(i am fighting with my internet rn)
SqnIrhs.png
Reanimator growled. “Don’t touch me with that dreadful thing of a flower!” Her frills flared out, hissing like the tail of a rattlesnake. She snapped at Akbane, rattling her frills faster as the weird, thorny, blue bloom came nearer. The brick monster was fiercely tugging at the wings of the Seikatsu deities meanwhile, tearing the dead grass of Shi Alliance territory toward the faint scent of Reanimator and blood. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1815787&skin=0&apparel=3685,613&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Reanimator growled. “Don’t touch me with that dreadful thing of a flower!” Her frills flared out, hissing like the tail of a rattlesnake. She snapped at Akbane, rattling her frills faster as the weird, thorny, blue bloom came nearer. The brick monster was fiercely tugging at the wings of the Seikatsu deities meanwhile, tearing the dead grass of Shi Alliance territory toward the faint scent of Reanimator and blood.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10